The Best Watts N36 Water Service Vacuum Relief Valve
862 reviews analysed
1. Watts N36-3/4 Water Service Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" Size, Brass
2. Watts N36-1/2 Water Service Vacuum Relief Valve, 1/2" Size, Brass
3. Eastman 60158 Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" MIP
- CONNECTION: 3/4-inch MIP (Male Iron Pipe) Connection
- MATERIAL: This valve has an all brass body construction making it sturdy and durable
- USE: This vacuum relief valve is used for automatic venting of closed systems to atmosphere when a vacuum is created
- FEATURE: It consists of a black protective cap for extra protection
- TESTED: This product is tested and rated to ANSI z21. 22 and complies with lead-free plumbing laws
4. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 1/4" Male NPT
5. WATTS BRASS & TUBULAR LFN36-M1 1/2 Water Relief Valve, 1/2-Inch
6. Watts IntelliFlow Automatic Washing Machine Water Shutoff Valves with Leak Sensor
- WATTS WASHER WATER SHUTOFF VALVES: Protects against potential residential water damage due to a burst inlet hose connected to a washing machine – whether in use or unattended.
- AUTOMATIC WATER SHUTOFF VALVE: Automatic water leak shutoff valve A2C-M is equipped with a state of the art electric current sensing device. When the washer is turned on, the device senses the current flow to the washer and opens the valves.
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is easy to install and has silent reliable operation.
- BEST SELLING WASHING MACHINE WATER SHUTOFF VALVE: It consists of an electrical three-prong outlet to receive a washing machine power cable, leak sensor, a power cord, and a replaceable internal strainer screen.
- WASHING MACHINE HOT WATER SHUTOFF VALVE WITH LEAK SENSOR: If the Series A2C detects a leak, current flow to both the hot and cold water valves are immediately interrupted and closed.
Washing Machine Valve and Wall Box, Water Shutoff, Pipe Size 1/2 In. Inlet, 3/4 In. Outlet, Sweat Inlet, MNPT Outlet Connection, Max. Pressure 150 psi, Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F, Body Material Polysulfone, Standards UL, ATNZ.E164904, ATNZ7.E164904 Listed
From the Manufacturer:
This IntelliFlow (TM) automatic washing machine shutoff valve with leak sensor is used in residential applications to protect against catastrophic water damage from a burst inlet hose connected to a washing machine in use or unattended. It senses when the washing machine is on or off and then opens or closes the hot and cold inlet valves as needed to allow or prevent water from flowing to the washer. If it detects a leak, current flow to both the hot and cold water valves are immediately interrupted and closed. This device consists of an electrical three-prong outlet to receive a washing machine power cable, leak sensor, power cord, and a replaceable internal strainer screen. It also comes equipped with 1/2 inch sweat inlet adapters for both hot and cold water supply tubing and two mounting tabs used to secure the valve to the wall for surface mount applications. The maximum pressure is 150 psi (10.3 bar).
From the Manufacturer
The Watts IntelliFlow Automatic Machine Shutoff Valve is equipped with a state-of-the-art electric current sensing device. When the washing machine is turned on, the device senses current flow to the washing machine. This causes it to actuate its solenoid water valves, allowing water to flow to the washing machine. When the washing machine shuts off upon completion of the full wash cycle, the device senses the lack of current and closes the water valves. The IntelliFlow remains closed until the next time you turn the washer on. The leak sensor provides additional protection from water damage while the washing machine is in operation. Water detected at the sensor results in immediate shut off of water flow to the washing machine hose. By installing an IntelliFlow, you are protecting your home from potential major water damage from a burst or leaking washing machine inlet hose.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Watts N36 Water Service Vacuum Relief Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!