Top 9 Vise Vacuum Grips
972 reviews analysed
1. Bessey BVVB Vacuum Base Vise
- Vacuum base mounts on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it
- Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivoted 90-Degree to positon wrk optimally with out removing clamped part from the vise jaws
- Protective jaw caps incldued for hold parts without marring
- Steel and die cast parts for durability
2. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
3. Lheng Mini Vise/Portable Multi-Angle Pivoting Vacuum Base Vise with 360°Swiveling Head and Powerful Suction
- 360°Flexible head: Using a socket and ball joint system, the head of the vice can be rotated a full 360° and pivoted 90° so your piece can be maneuvered without having to release the jaw pressure
- Powerful Suction: Vacuum base can be mounted securely on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it
- Protect parts: Soft rubber jaws maintain a strong a hold on your project without risk of damaging or marking it, ideal for precision soldering tasks or delicate crafting projects. Maximum opening of the two jaws: 2.4″ (60mm), Jaw width 2.7″ (70mm)
- Easy to carry: Great portability for use anywhere, get a reliable hold where you need it, whether in your garage, shed, den, office, kitchen worktop, work bench or desk
- Sturdy material: Made of aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. It can withstand high levels of torque and pressure
4. Portable Vacuum Base Vise Universal Table Vise Tilts Rotate 360° Universal Work
- Vacuum Base Vise mounts to various smooth work surfaces such as laminates, steel, granite, glass and others
- Using a socket and ball joint, the head can be rotated a full 360° and pivoted up to 90° so your workpiece is almost totally exposed without having to reposition within the jaws.
- Rubber Jaw Covers protect delicate items from damage
- Vacuum base is operated with steel lever to actuate vacuum
Portable Vacuum Base Vise
5. Mini Vacuum Base Vise Portable with 360°Swiveling Head and Powerful Suction Multi-Angle Pivoting Small Vice
- Vacuum Base Vise mounts on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it, such as laminates, steel, granite, glass and others
- Ideal for glueing, soldering applications, repairs, assembly, and more all with ease.
- Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivots 90-Degree positioning work without removing clamped part from the vise jaws
- Rubber Jaw Covers protect delicate items from damage and body parts are precision die cast for longevity
- Jaw Width: 2. 7”, Jaw Opening: 2. 7”, Throat Depth: 0. 5”
Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivoted 90-Degree to position work optimally with out removing clamped part from the vise jaws.
Vacuum base mounts securely on any smooth, non-porous surface.
Soft rubber jaws maintain a strong a hold on your project without risk of damaging or marking it.
Made of aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. It can withstand high levels of torque and pressure.
Ideal for a reliable hold in DIY, hobbies, styling, crafts, metal products and welding projects.
Great portability for use anywhere, get a reliable hold where you need it, whether in your garage, shed, den, office, kitchen worktop, work bench or desk.
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
6. HENGDA Mini Table Clamp Small Bench Vice New upgraded cast iron manufacturing Jewelers Hobby Clamps Craft Repair Tool Portable Work Bench Vise (mini)
- √ Mini Vise body is made New upgraded cast iron manufacturing, strong and sturdy，a handy miniature Vise
- √ Mini Table Bench Vise Ideal for holding small parts in Jewelry, Hobby, Model making, Electronics, Home and Work-Bench.
- √ Vise is durable, Light weight， and it a very portable tool.
- √ Mini size and portable, handheld use. It can be installed at the edge of all kinds of desktop, Maximum fixed thickness 1.2″(30mm), quick and easy disassembly
- √ Swivel Lock Clamp For fixing small items, such as olives, walnuts, bodhi, small Indian stone and other small items, good fixed effects.Clamp down any wooden block for sanding,grinding,detail,drilling,carving,chiseling,and much more。
7. MYTEC Home Vise Clamp-On Vise，2.5"
- HOME VISE: Net weight 3.31 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 2.5 inch, Jaw width 2.0 inch
- EASY TO INSTALL: This bench vise can be installed on the edge of all kinds of desktops. The table board up to 2.4 inches thick can be clamped. Convenient and quick to install and remove
- PROTECT TABLE TOP: During installation, there is no need for punching on the table, with 2 rubber washers to prevent table scratch and 2 jaw washers for protection of the parts (To ensure good use of rubber gaskets, please refer to the product picture before use. Adjust the fixing chin to a larger opening first, then install the rubber washer in the planned corresponding position, secure it in the end)
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: This vise can hold a variety of parts，O-shape Swivel base allows vise rotating up to 360-Degree, Even if you are left-handed, you can rotate the vise to the position that suits your work
- TIPS: Please carefully browse our product photos to understand the size of each part of the vise before place an order. We promise you that if you have any dissatisfaction with this product, you can enjoy the refund or exchange service at any time without any reason.We welcome you to contact us at any time, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Style: Clamp-On Vise
MYTEC is a 2.5-Inch Light Clamp-On Vise with light weight designed for home, shop and professional use.
4 rubber gaskets are attached to the product package to prevent unnecessary scratches on the table surface when installing the vise
It can attach to tables up to 2.4″ thick to work almost anywhere.
The vise can be rotated up to 360-Degree on its base for work positioning.
It’s widely suitable for general purpose and light work.
The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown.
The jaw of the bench clamp is made of quenching and re-fires technology, which increases the hardness and toughness of the jaw and makes it durable..
Add some oil to the screw before use to ensure that the movement of the jaws is more flexible and stable.
When using the rotating handle to fix the vise, if the tension is too tight or too flexible, the tightness of the jam nut can be adjusted to achieve a good working condition
8. Irwin Tools Clamp-On Vise, 3", 226303
The IRWIN Clamp-On Vise can attach to tables up to 2″ thick to work almost anywhere. Designed with an anvil shaping horn, it features sturdy pipe jaws with a 2″ capacity for general purpose and light-duty work.
From the Manufacturer
The IRWIN 226303 3-Inch Clamp on Vise provides you with the ability to take it with you wherever you go. This forged iron vise has a clamping pressure of 1250-Pound. The IRWIN vise gives you excellent pressure in the convenience of a portable vise.
9. PanaVise 209 Vacuum Base Pv Jr.
- Attaches securely to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface
- Features an easy-to-use single knob which, controls head movement through 3-planes: 210 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn and 360 Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic continuous heat tolerance to 350 F (177 C), intermittent heat up to 450 F (204 C)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vise Vacuum Grips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!