653 reviews analysed
1. Dorman HELP! 47092 90 Degree Vacuum Hose
2. Gates 28466 90 Degreees Molded Heater Hose
By Pass Hose
3. Upgr8 Universal 4mm/6mm/8mm/12mm Inner Diameter High Performance Silicone Vacuum Hose Kit (Black)
4. Dorman 47431 Soft Vacuum Tubing Connector
Dorman 47431 Soft Vacuum Tubing Connector
5. Anderson Metals Brass Hose Fitting, 90 Degree Elbow, 3/8" Barb x 3/8" Male Pipe
- 90-degree elbow for connecting hose to threaded pipe at an angle
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately)
- For use with plastic or rubber hose
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
This Anderson Metals hose fitting is made of brass and has a 90-degree elbow shape for connecting hose to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard at an angle. This adapter is for a fixed connection between plastic or rubber hose and pipe made of copper, nylon, or plastic. A barbed fitting on one end creates a tight seal on flexible or semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately), and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. The fitting has a temperature range of 32 to 200 degrees F.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
6. Dorman Help! 47408 Elbow, Soft 1/8""X5/32"" ""
7. POWERTEC 70105 4-Inch Elbow Dust Hose Connector
8. Cen-Tec Systems 66204 90-Degree Swivel Cuff for 1.5-Inch Fittings
9. Eldon James L0-6BN Black Nylon Equal 90 Degree Elbow, 3/8" Hose Barb (Pack of 10)
10. Milwaukee 49-90-0160 Replacement Filter for 0882-20 M18 Compact Vacuum
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Hose 90 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!