637 reviews analysed
1. Dental Lab Soft Splint Material Thermoforming Dental Sheet Thermoform Plastic Sheets for Vacuum Forming 1mm 20Pcs
2. Dental Lab Vacuum Forming Plastic Sheets Thermoforming Plastic Sheet Splint Material Hard 20pcs
- ♥♥【Application】：Used on the vacuum forming machine to make retainer.
- ♥♥【Size】:1.0mm.Length :127±2mm Width:127±2mm
- ♥♥【High Quality】:Hard and clear material for good machinability and nice wear, .
- ♥♥【Easy Thermoforming 】：No bubble,the thermforming effect is excellent.Tear off the white protective paper before use.
- ♥♥【Speciality】：This tough thermoforming plastic provide excellent weather resistance and chemical resistance properties to prevent discoloration and is environmental friendly.
3. Tinsay Dental Lab Splint Thermoforming Material Soft for Vacuum Forming，three Size To Chose 1mm
- ✪Dental Lab Splint Material Thermoforming Dental Sheet Thermoform Plastic Sheets for Vacuum Forming
- ✪Tinsaymall has three size to chose. ☀1.0mm/20pcs ☀1.5mm/15pcs ☀2mm/10pcs.So just chose the size you need.
- ✪These dental splint thermoforming materials are made of high quality material
- ✪Machine used, for retainer
- ✪5″ x 5″ sheet, soft, clear material
4. Dental Lab Splint Thermoforming Material for Vacuum Forming Hard 1.5mm, 15pcs/pk
5. Mayku Form Sheets – for The Mayku FormBox: Desktop Vacuum Former | Create Prototypes, Molds and Casts from Your Workplace | Bring Ideas to Life Without The Factory | White Sheets – 0.5mm – 30 Pack
- MAKE YOUR IDEAS REAL: Use our Makyu Form Sheets with the Makyu FormBox to create your very own desktop production line. Whether you’re crafting by hand or partnering with your 3D printer, you can create a factory finish without the factory.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for use with a whole range of materials. The 0.5mm white sheets are easy to use, so you can produce your own products how you want to.
- GREAT FOR DECORATIVE PROJECTS: The white, opaque sheets are perfect for enhancing craft projects.
- PRECISION DETAILS: Paired with the Makyu FormBox, these sheets will get you the exact finish you want. They can pick up texture finer than a grain of sand, so you get all those little details you need to stand out from the crowd.
- RECYCLABLE: Partly made from recycled plastic waste, these sheets are recyclable, making them the eco-friendly option.
6. Dental Laboratory Laminate Vacuum Forming SPLINT .030 (thin) .8mm Pack /25 PROFORM
7. Polycarbonate Plastic Sheet 12" X 18" X 0.0625" (1/16") for VEX Robotics Teams, Hobby, DIY, Industrial. Shatterproof, Easy to Cut, Bend, Mold.
8. PETG (Polyethylene Terephthlate Glycol-Modified) Sheet, Transparent Clear, Standard Tolerance, 0.03" Thickness, 24" Width, 24" Length
The transparent clear PETG sheet has a standard tolerance. PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a tough, chemical-resistant plastic that has good machinability and can be shaped at relatively low temperatures.
Plastic refers to a group of synthetic or semi-synthetic materials that have been engineered to achieve specific properties. The most notable characteristics of plastics are its low weight, machinability, corrosion resistance, and typically good thermal and electrical insulating properties. Certain plastic grades also offer optical transparency similar to glass, low-friction or self-lubricating surfaces, and exceptional impact resistance. Depending on their properties, certain plastic grades can be used as alternatives to metal, glass, and ceramic. Unlike metal, plastic may experience creep, which is deformation caused by longtime exposure to a constant load.
Tensile strength, used to indicate the material’s overall strength, is the peak stress it can withstand before it breaks. Corrosion resistance describes the material’s ability to prevent deterioration caused by atmosphere, moisture, or other medium. Wear resistance indicates the ability to prevent surface damage caused by contact with other surfaces. Toughness describes the material’s ability to absorb energy before breaking, while hardness (commonly measured as indentation hardness) describes its resistance to permanent surface deformation. Impact resistance is the measure of a material’s ability to absorb a shock of energy before breaking.
9. KODAK PETG Filament 2.85mm for 3D Printer, White PETG, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 750g Spool (1.7lbs) PETG Filament 2.85 Used as 3D Filament Consumables to Refill Most FDM Printers
- PREMIUM: Enhanced PETG Filament 2.85 engineered to reduce jams for reliable, hassle-free printing.
- DURABLE: PETG Filament is great alternative to ABS or PLA filaments for light and translucent items.
- EXTRA-DRY: Vacuum resealable bag with silica gel pack to protect PETG 3D filament from humidity.
- COMPATIBLE: Premium PETG 3D printer filament 2.85mm refills for most open material 3D printers.
- GUARANTEE: Confidently Purchase, Kodak 1-year limited warranty and best-in-class customer service.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Forming Sheet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!