616 reviews analysed
1. Bodum PEBO Coffee Maker, Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer,Slow Brew, Bold Flavor, Made in Europe, Black, 8 cup, 1 liter, 34 Ounces
- Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee.
- The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape.
- In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew.
- Depending on the amount of water used, the PEBO can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10oz,max. 1.0l/34oz).
No other coffee maker has fascinated passionate coffee drinkers like the Pebo (former Santos). Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee. The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape. In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew. Monitor the eye-catching brewing process through the two firmly attached glass bowls! Depending on the amount of water used, the Pebo (former Santos) can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10 ounces,max. 1.0l/34 ounces).
As beautiful as sculpture, as fascinating as chemistry, and as entertaining as theater, this coffeemaker from Switzerland converts the ordinary process of brewing coffee into an artful performance. And it makes six 5-ounce cups of full-flavored coffee while it entrances. The coffeemaker fits together like this: water goes into the carafe, a filter fits into the mouth of a tube in the top globe, ground coffee goes into the globe (a scoop is included), the globe fits atop the carafe with the tube extending into the carafe, and the carafe goes onto the stovetop with a trivet or heat diffuser between it and electric or gas heat. (This is all much simpler and quicker than it sounds.)
Water boils up through the tube into the globe and brews the coffee. When brewing is complete and the carafe has been taken off the stovetop and set into its accompanying sculpted trivet, the coffee drains through the filter into the carafe. The globe can then be lifted off the carafe and set on its stand, and coffee can be poured from the carafe, which has a stay-cool handle. A stopper for the carafe keeps second cups warm while the first cups are sipped. Fully assembled, the coffee maker stands 11-1/2 inches high. It’s made of heat-resistant glass and durable, gleaming nylon, and all parts are dishwasher-safe. –Fred Brack
2. YAMA Glass 5 Cup Tabletop Siphon Gravity Coffee Maker with Alcohol Burner
- Siphon brewed Coffee produces cleaner, richer, and smoother cup of Coffee by maximizing the essential oils from the brew
- Vacuum technology seals in the aroma and flavors delivering the True profile of your Coffee
- Premium hand crafted, hand blown borosilicate glass is non-porous and does not absorb odors or chemicals
- Flexible and precise results: achieve precise brew consistency and personalization by establishing your own temperature and Coffee to water ratios
- Includes reusable, washable cloth filters. Lid doubles as a siphon stand for post brew
- 5 cup capacity perfect for serving 3-4 people
This Yama glass stovetop Coffee Syphon is a unique kind of brewer. Akin to something in a scientific laboratory, the Vacuum style brewer is as much a conversation piece as it is a quality Coffee brewer. The Yama glass siphon brewer ships with one filter cloth, the filter assembly, a measuring spoon, the lid/stand, and the brewer itself. The 8 cup size specification refers to the Yama cup size, which measures to about 3-4 ounces per cup. Warning: use extreme caution when heating with an open flame directions for use: use a slightly finer grind of Coffee than used for auto drip, however you may experiment to taste. Drop the washable, reusable cloth covered filter into the infusion chamber with the chain hanging down into the glass Syphon tube. Pull the chain down until you can hook it to the bottom of the siphon tube. Fill the bottom carafe to the 8 cup mark with hot water and place 8 measuring spoons of Coffee mark in top chamber. Using the wire trivet between the Coffee siphon and the burner place the Coffee siphon on the burner and turn on to medium heat. Do not turn the burner on high as the water boils, it will be siphoned up to the top chamber where it will infuse with the ground Coffee. A little water will always remain in the bottom water chamber. Let brew about 60 seconds, then remove the pot from the heat source. Once the Coffee starts to cool the liquid is siphoned back down into the bottom carafe. Remove the top, placing it in its convertible lid/stand, and bring the pot to the table for serving. Gently Rock the upper carafe back and forth until it can easily be removed and placed into it’s stand. Serve and enjoy your fresh great tasting Coffee.
3. Bodum ePEBO Coffee Maker, Electric Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer , Black, 34 Ounces.
- VACUUM COFFEE MAKER: The PEBO’s effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee, delivering an exceptional cup of coffee
- GLASS CONSTRUCTION: Watch the brewing process through two firmly attached glass bowls, which completely seal off the vacuum brewing process so no aroma can escape
- PERFECT CUP: The brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew
- QUICK AND EASY: Brew a delicious cup of coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, depending on the amount of water used
- SERVINGS: Vacuum coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4oz each
vacuum coffee maker
4. Hario Technica 5-Cup Glass Syphon Coffee Maker
- Upper bowl, lower bowl and burner are made of the best heat resistant borosilicate glass from Hario
- Stand, burner cover, and filter are made of stainless steel
- Imported from Japan
- Item dimmensions are: 14″H x 6.2″W x 4.3″L
- 5 Cup Capacity
- Fasteners are made of brass
- windbreak is made of aluminum
Our full-fledged professional coffee flavor can be tasted at home. Beautifully crafted for an expert cup of coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
5. Lafeeca Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker – Double Wall Vacuum Insulated – 30 oz Polished Stainless Steel
- MODERN REINVENTION of a timeless favorite melds sleek contours and patented ergonomic design with impeccable functionality and simplicity. Our French Press Coffee Maker is a handsome addition to your home coffee bar, creating robust coffee in stylish form.
- ADVANCED DOUBLE FILTRATION This portable coffee maker features double mesh filter captures sediment and allows more of the delicious essential oils of your beans to diffuse through your drink. This results in a smooth, full-bodied taste that is more caffeinated and full of healthy antioxidants.
- 100% THICKER double wall vacuum insulation keeps your coffee piping-hot for up to an hour longer than regular coffee presses. Our coffee maker is odor- and stain-resistant, maintaining its pristine appearance with handwashing in mild soapy water.
- BUILT TO LAST from rustproof, non-corrosive 304 stainless steel, this durable French Coffee Press boasts an elegant finish that complements any kitchen decor. Its unique ergonomic handle lets you serve yourself or guests with confidence.
- RELIABLE U.S BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Trusted 30-day Money Back Guarantee! Lafeeca French press coffee makers are backed by premier customer service and trusted quality control for a true risk-free purchase.
6. Diguo Belgian/Belgium Luxury Royal Family Balance Siphon/Syphon Coffee Maker. Elegant Double Ridged Fulcrum with Tee handle
- FLAVORFUL and CLEAN – The coffee brewed with Balancing Siphon Coffee Maker is described as clean, great purity of flavor, aromatic and with no bitterness from many coffee connoisseurs
- BOLD AND GREEN – The cloth filter will only let in the tiniest coffee ground particles and all the flavors into the final product. The result is a bold tasting cup a Joe. Easy to use and wash, a single filter will last you for many brews
- EXQUISITE – Plated in stylish black and silver, ridged fulcrum with Tee handle and matching black wooden board base. A real conversation starter and center of attraction for it exquisite design, brews in style and delicious coffee
- MATERIALS AND CAPACITY – 304 stainless steel Vacuum Flask, Siphon Pipette and Filter Head. BPA-free borosilicate glass Brewing Flask. Medical grade silicon rubber seals. Capacity 500ml or 17oz, for 3-5 Espresso Cups
- PACKAGE – Balance Siphon Coffee Maker set with cloth filter, coffee scoop and water measuring cup
7. [Factory Store] QUEEN SENSE Siphon Coffee Maker Electric Coffee Pot CM0601 (Siphon Coffee Maker)
- At home siphon brew: Create rich, bold hot coffees right in your kitchen
- Complete immersion: Unique brewing method yields incredibly intense flavor
- Simple operation: One touch interface with electronic temperature control
- Cordless design: Brew & pour for easy serving, also features keep warm mode
- Stunning appearance: Crystal clear glass pot looks great on countertop
Voltage/ Frequency: 120V – 60Hz Power: 500W Capacity: 530ml Meas: 350 X 300 X 180mm.
8. Yama Glass 5 Cup Stovetop Coffee Siphon (Syphon)
- Unique, theatrical way to make coffee
- 20-ounce (5-cup) capacity
- Vacuum brewed coffee produces a cleaner, richer, and smoother cup
- Made of heat resistant borosilicate glass
- heat-resistant handle
- Works on gas and electric rangetops
- comes with wire diffuser for use on electric coil burners
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
9. Wacaco Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee brewer, All-in-one Vacuum Pressured，Insulated Travel Mug, Hand Powered and Filter Pressure Brewer, Quick Extraction, Stainless Steel Thermo Cup, 10 fl oz
- [ALL-IN-ONE] Brew and drink from a single device with the Pipamoka all-in-one nomadic coffee maker. Simple, sturdy and brilliant pressure brewer, it becomes super easy and quick to fuel your days and enjoy hours of hot, freshly-brewed coffee during your commutes, work hours or adventures.
- [THE TWO MINUTES BREW] Its patented construction, paired with its innovative twisting mechanism, generates vacuum pressure inside the mug. This negative pressure generated a suction force that draws hot water downwards through the coffee grounds. Engineered to brew a consistently clean, full-flavored cup of joe in about two minutes, the Pipamoka’s vacuum pressure brewing method sets it apart from other devices.
- [HOW DOES VACUUM PRESSURE WORK] ADD：Fill the water chamber and drop the coffee basket into it. Let it sink to the bottom. TWIST：Turn the ring to create vacuum pressure that draws the water down through the grounds. ENJOY：When the water chamber has fully risen, remove the brewer, add the lid and enjoy a hot coffee for hours.
- [LEAVE NO WASTE BEHIND] The stainless steel micro-filter is re-useable, meaning there is no excess waste created from having to use one-time-use paper filters. Fine mesh filter ：250μm
- [REMARK] Pipamoka does not heat up water. Brew ratio is similar to standard drip or infusion methods, close to 1:15 (1 g of coffee ground for 15 mL of water). We recommend using a medium to medium-fine grind for optimal brewing performance.
10. Japanese Style Siphon coffee maker Tea Siphon pot vacuum coffeemaker glass type coffee machine filter kahve makinas 3cup,Silver
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Brewer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!