Top 9 Vacuum Breaker Replacement Kit
956 reviews analysed
1. EZ-FLO 45417 Eastman Vacuum Breaker Repair Kit
2. Woodford RK-101VB Vacuum Breaker Float Kit
3. Prier 630-7500 Vacuum Breaker Service Parts Kit, Fits for series 400/500, Original Version
4. Homewerks VAC-VBK-X1B Vacuum Breaker Replacement Kit for Traditional Anti-Siphon, Frost-Free Sillcock Valves
From the Manufacturer
Homewerks VAC-VBK-X1B Vacuum Breaker Replacement Kit for Traditional Anti-Siphon, Frost-Free Sillcock Valves.
5. Prier C-144KT-806 Vacuum Breaker Assembly for C-144 and P-164
6. Woodford RK-17VB Vacuum Breaker Float Kit
7. Watts 0887710 Vent Repair Kit
Watts 1″ 800M4QT Float Kit – 0887710 Series 800M4QT Anti-Siphon Pressure Vacuum Breakers prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage. It consists of bronze body construction, silicone rubber check valve disc, plastic check valve seat, stainless steel springs, a bonnet with silicone rubber O-ring seal, a lightweight plastic disc float, tee handle or lever handle shutoffs, and test cocks for winterization draining. Series 800M4QT is ideal in health hazard continuous pressure applications such as irrigation systems and industrial process water systems where the water enters the equipment at or below its flood rim. Maximum Pressure:150psi (10.3 bar), Minimum Pressure: 15psi (55kPa)
8. Vacum Breaker Kit A/S Ff (1)
9. Vacuum Breaker for Shampoo Bowl Salon Use Complete Kit Omwah (1)
This Standard Vacuum Breaker is compatible with most all shampoo bowls and it is a one way value that prevents contaminated water from mixing with the fresh city water supply. This unit prevents perm solution, color chemicals, and neutralizers from going back into the city’s water. A vacuum breaker is required in some country based on local plumbing codes. Please consult your plumber for local building codes.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Breaker Replacement Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!