502 reviews analysed
1. Ace McLeod Mercury Vacuum Gauge (Mercury Range: 10-0.01mm Hg)
The Mcleod Gauge comes with a hose nipple connection at the back for connecting the measurement point to the gauge. The gauge is tilted (rotated ) by 90 o for measuring the vacuum readout. High purity mercury provided alongwith gives precise results .Finds extensive use in measuring vacuum at vacuum pumps, vacuum ejectors, vacuum systems , chemical & pharma industry for vacuum measurement at reactors, vacuum metallizing plants, oil filteration units & endless other uses.
2. ACE Glass 8726-16 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, Glass Body Only, 10mm Hg
3. ACE Glass 8726-14 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, Glass Body Only, 5mm Hg
4. ACE Glass 8726-22 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, Stand with 20/65 Joint
5. ACE Glass 8726-06 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, 0-10 mm Hg Complete
6. ACE Glass 8726-34 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, Scale Only, 10mm Hg
7. ACE Glass 8726-24 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, 20/65 Joint Only
8. ACE Glass 8726-04 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, 0-5 mm Hg Complete
9. ACE Glass 8726-12 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, Glass Body Only, 1 mm Hg
10. ACE Glass 8726-30 McLeod Vacuum Gauge, Scale Only, 1mm Hg
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mcleod Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!