The Best Induction Heating Panel
718 reviews analysed
1. 3000W 220V Heat Coil 235mm with Enamelled Aluminium Wire Induction Heating Panel Induction Cooker Accessory
- 3KW 220V Material: enamelled aluminium wire, Diameter:235mm
- This coil is specially designed for induction cooker,universal and apply to majority of induction cooker.
- Delivery within 2 days. Ensure safe transportation.
- Package Content : 1 x Induction Coil/ 1xsensor
- 3000W power,offers great practical and professional components.
3000W 220V Heat Coil 235mm with Enamelled Aluminium Wire Induction Heating Panel Induction Cooker Accessory Induction Coil; Specifications: Power:3000W; Voltage:220V ; Material: enamelled aluminium wire ; Package Content : 1 x Induction Coil / 1xsensor
2. Joydeem Electric Muti-Rice Cooker AIRC-4001 with Induction Heating System, 24-hour Preset,8 Cup（Uncooked）, Touch Control Panel, Metal Brown
- 【Induction Heating】With Electromagnetic fire heating technology, three-dimensional heating, IH rice cooker heat faster and better
- 【Multi-menu for Healthy Cooking】White rice, sushi rice, brown rice, oatmeal, crispy rice,GABA rice, claypot rice, porridge, soup, sticky rice, yogurt
- 【24-hour Smart Preset】It allows you to enjoy the meals whenever you want Micro computerized technology adjust the temp to fit the rice and water more effectively, makes rice fragrant, sweet and chewy
- 【Touch Control Panel】LCD screen, clear interface, simple operation, operate with lightly one-touch control, Detachable Inner Lid and Steam Valve
- 【1-Year-Warranty】1 year manufacture warranty and 15-day price insurance
Why choose Joydeem rice cooker? Here are the benefits.
Induction Heating: With Electromagnetic fire heating technology, three-dimensional heating, IH rice cooker heat faster and better
Capacity：8 cups of uncooked rice, suitable for a family of 3-7
24-hour Smart Preset: It allows you to enjoy the meals whenever you want Micro computerized technology adjust the temp to fit the rice and water more effectively, makes rice fragrant, sweet and chewy
Multi-menu for Healthy Cooking: If you like white rice, sushi rice, brown rice, oatmeal, crispy rice,GABA rice, claypot rice, porridge, soup, sticky rice, yogurt, Joydeem 4001 is your best choice
Touch Control Panel: LCD screen, clear interface, simple operation, operate with lightly one-touch control, Detachable Inner Lid and Steam Valve
1-Year-Warranty: 1-year manufacture warranty and 15-days price insurance
We offer 15-days price insurance
We offer 1 Year warranty guarantee:
Within 30 days, If you’re not 100% happy with the rice cooker,ship it back and we will refund you money.
Within 1 years, If the product breaks, ship it back and we will replace it for free.
Product model: AIRC-4001
Power: 1200 W
Shipping Weight: 15.4 lb
Inner pot weight:1.76kg
Size: 16.3*12.2*10.2 inches
Capacity: 8 cup uncooked (4L)
1 * IH rice cooker
1 * Rice Spoon
1 * Soup Spoon
1 * Free Steamer Basket
1 * User Manual (English and Chinese version)
1 *Power cord
1 *Warranty card
1 *Measuring cup
3. Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker CRP-HS0657FW (White)
- IH (Induction Heating) Programmable Pressure Cooker
- 6 Cups Uncooked (3 Liters / 3.2 Quarts)
- 304 Stainless Steel [3PLY Clad (STS 430 + AL + STS 304 + Coating) Sheet] with Non-Stick Coated Inner Pot
- Stainless Steel Detachable Inner Lid (Easy to Clean)
- Fuzzy Logic & Intelligent Cooking Algorithm
CRP-HS0657FW is Cuckoo’s very first white model in the United States. It is the first model that was designed with a detachable and washable cover. CRP-HS0657FW is also comes with multi-cooking function to cook other types of food besides rice. This rice cooker is perfect for a family size of 6 members.
4. Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer 1.8 Liter, Stainless Brown NP-NVC18
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Electrical Rating:120 volts / 1,370 watts
- NOTE: Refer user manual – attched in this page
Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating 10-Cup (Uncooked) Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NP-NVC18 10-cup Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer is the most intelligent rice cooker ever made. Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence) “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results every time. This rice cooker will automatically select from 3 pressure settings according to the menu selected for the best cooking results. The platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan changes the water quality and allows rice to absorb water easily for better tasting rice.
NP-NVC18 also includes superior induction heating technology, multi menu cooking functions with healthy brown rice and GABA brown rice cooking options, Zojirushi’s exclusive Umami setting, scorch setting, and steam reduce setting, an easy-to-read colored LCD control panel with clock and timer functions, a delay timer with two settings, an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate the end of the cooking cycle, automatic keep warm as well as extended keep warm, and a detachable and washable stainless-steel inner lid.
For safety, the appliance provides a pressure-control valve, a back-up safety valve, an inner lid filter, and a pressure indicator on the control panel, which locks the lid during pressure-cooking. Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior and washable detachable inner lid makes clean up a snap. Accessories include a rice spatula, a spatula holder, and two measuring cups (for regular rice and rinse-free rice). The ETL-approved 1,370-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 16-1/2 by 10-1/8 inches.
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
A newly discovered way of cooking brown rice to “activate” it and increase natural occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an amino acid in brown rice believed to have health giving properties such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. The brown rice is “activated” by soaking it at 104 degrees F for 2 hours before the actual cooking begins. All Zojirushi Induction Heating System rice cookers, including the IH Pressure models, have the GABA brown rice setting.
Not to be confused with Germinated Brown Rice: Germinated brown rice is a type of brown rice that has been processed. It is a type of rice that must be purchased. The process gives it a softer texture and improved taste. It also contains increased values of GABA. Germinated brown rice, sometimes also called sprouted brown rice, may be cooked using the “Softer” menu in most Zojirushi rice cookers.
About AI Fuzzy Logic Technology
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the rice cooker to “learn” from past cooking experiences and adjust the cooking “flow” to cook ideal rice. NP-NVC18 cooks rice to the same consistency in summer or winter, when water and room temperatures may be drastically different. Even after years of use, the rice cooker can cook rice to the same consistency as when the unit was new. With AI technology, the rice cooker remembers the capacity you cook most often, and selects the ideal cooking “flow” from the very first stage of the cooking process. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures, sets the precise amount of pre-soaking time of the raw grains, and the time for the final “wait” period during steaming.
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. Fuzzy Logic Technology fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all have different cooking requirements. This model has separate thermometers that monitor the room temperature, the temperature inside the unit, and the temperature of the inner cooking pan to collect data to aid in the cooking and keep warm process.
What is Induction Heating (IH)
Induction Heating took rice cooking to another level by literally introducing another dimension to the heating process. Where the heating element would normally be located at the bottom of the cooker, IH transforms the entire inner cooking pan into a heat conductor, allowing for higher, more precise and more uniform cooking temperatures.
IH Pressure System
Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure resulting in even higher temperatures. Cooking rice with pressure is a better way to turn beta starch into alpha starch, which makes the rice softer and easier to digest. (The starch in grains is beta starch. Raw rice is hard because beta-starch is rigid. Beta-starch resists digestion by any enzyme, to protect the seed from germinating when conditions are unfavorable. When rice is cooked, the starch loses its rigidity, and turns into a soft pasty alpha-starch.) This change makes the rice softer and easier to digest, and even fluffier to the taste. Rice cooked with pressure has also been found to stay soft for longer periods of time when compared to regular cooked rice.
How it works
A specially designed lid keeps the cooker airtight and sealed, which prevents the steam from escaping. As pressure builds inside while the rice cooks, the boiling point of the water increases beyond the normal 212 degrees F. Once the water is allowed to boil, it cannot be heated further; but inside a sealed environment under pressure, higher temperatures can be reached, which penetrates everything in the cooker from the surface of the food to its center.
The unit automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected. Three pressure settings are available to steam the rice to varying degrees of firmness; lower pressure and temperature for firmer rice, and higher pressure and heat for softer rice.
Zojirushi has multiple safety features for a rice cooking experience that is as safe as possible.
- Pressure Control Valve (with Pressure Release Ball) Controls the pressure level during cooking
- Safety Valve: Releases excessive pressure in case the pressure control valve becomes clogged or malfunctions
- Pressure Indicator on the control panel turns on when pressure is applied during cooking, and locks the lid
- Inner Lid Filter: Minimizes small particles from becoming stuck inside the Pressure Control Valve, Safety Valve or Steam Vent Set
- Whistle: A whistling noise warns that the Pressure Control Valve or Safety Valve is clogged and needs to be cleaned
Platinum Infused Nonstick Inner Cooking Pan
The nonstick coating on the inner cooking pan is infused with platinum particles. Through research, we discovered that platinum alkalizes water. Alkaline water breaks down the protein on the surface of the rice grain, and water is able to penetrate the rice grain more easily. Enhanced gelatinization brings out the sweetness of rice ultimately making better tasting rice. The platinum particles are burnt onto ceramic particles, which are mixed into the nonstick coating. The water is alkalized when poured into the inner cooking pan and comes into contact with the platinum particles.
The Umami setting soaks the rice before cooking longer than the regular white setting. During this extended soaking time, the sugar contained within the rice is slowly released out into the water. Once the rice cooker begins to cook the rice, the sugar that was released into the water reattaches itself onto the surface of the rice, making the cooked rice taste sweeter. The Umami setting also extends the steaming time at the end of the cooking cycle.
The Steam-Reduce setting reduces steam to 50% of the Regular Setting. The Rinse-Free setting can be used together with Steam-Reduce, but it is a separate course from other courses, and cannot be combined (e.g., you cannot cook choose Steam-Reduce when cooking sweet or mixed rice). The rice texture may be slightly harder than Regular.
The Scorched setting lightly toasts the bottom of the rice for a crispy texture. This is also a separate setting, and cannot be combined with other settings. It is recommended that the rice be consumed immediately.
Automatic Keep Warm
Extended Keep Warm keeps cooked rice warm at a lower temperature than Regular Keep Warm to minimize drying and yellowing of rice. It is ideal to switch to Extended Keep Warm when keeping rice warm for a longer period of time. The rice cooker will switch to Regular Keep Warm automatically for 24 hours after cooking completion. The reheat function will raise the temperature of the rice closer to immediately after cooking.
Reheating will take about 5-8 minutes. It can be used to reheat rice kept warm under Regular or Extended Keep Warm, to bring the temperature closer to immediately after cooking.
Keep Warm Monitor
The lid sensor detects how many times the lid has been opened and for how long, and calculates the amount of rice left inside the inner cooking pan. The rice cooker calculates how much heat is needed to keep the rice at the ideal keep warm temperature.
The keep warm monitor alerts you by beeping four times, 10, 40 or 70 minutes after cooking completes if the lid has not been opened, to encourage you to fluff the rice to release excessive moisture. The rice cooker will also beep four times if the lid is left open for over 5 minutes to remind you to close the lid. If unclosed, the rice cooker will beep every 3 minutes thereafter for up to 3 times. Both beeps will not sound if the rice cooker is set to “Silent” mode.
LCD Control Panel
Easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer features. Menu Settings include: white (regular,softer, harder), umam, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduced, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking.
The inner lid is detachable and washable for easy cleaning
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting, 0.9 cu. ft, Stainless Steel
- Compact size 19.2 x 15.9 x 11.5 inches(W*D*H), 0.9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 12.36*13.66*8.7 inch(W*D*H), turn table 10.6 inch(Diameter)
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, kitchen timer, and defrost by time or Weight. Rated Voltage 120V~ 60Hz
- Digital control panel with interior LED light, glass turntable, black Stainless Steel exterior
- One touch start for six pre-programmed functions: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, Beverage, dinner plate
- Power saving mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock Compare with similar items
This Toshiba 0.9 Cubic feet 900 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for smaller kitchens, dorms, or office break rooms. It offers ten power levels up to 900 watts, and features a digital display and LED interior lighting. One-touch buttons make food preparation quick and easy. There are six pre-programmed settings: popcorn, potatoes, frozen vegetables, beverages, dinner plate and pizza. Multi-stage cooking is easily programmed with the control panel. The tone at the end of the cooking cycle can be turned off for quiet operation. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen.
7. Sandoo HA1897 Induction Cooktop, 1800W Portable Electric Burner Stove, Safety Single Burner Countertop, Timer and 15 Temperature & Power Setting, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 【1800W INDUCTION COOKTOP】Sandoo induction cooktop adopts 1800-watt power with 15 power levels(200w -1800w) to meet your various cooking demands. Sandoo induction cooktop delivers roughly 90% of the heat to the pan, cooks up to 50% faster than a traditional electric stove or gas stove, which saves both time and money!
- 【15 TEMPERATURES LEVELS & TIMER FUNCTION】 It can operate at 15 temperature ranges with precise temperature control from 120℉~ 465℉. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 179 minutes so as to you can slow stew with ease. Tilted easy-to-use digital push-button control panel prevent from burning out.
- 【COOKWARE COMPATIBILITY】★ONLY WORKS WITH iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made of a single material and have no thick surface layers. ★【E1: no pan or no suitable pan. Please put the pan firstly then turn on the induction cooktop otherwise it will display E1】Please use the right cookware to make sure induction cooktop works better. Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 4.73-10.24 in (12-26 cm).
- 【A NEW LEVEL OF HOME SAFETY】 The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the induction cooktop can auto shutdown in 2 hours if no actions. There is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you monitor the issues. No fire no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】ETL approved and comply with North American Standards. As a reliable seller, we also provide 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty and the coverage Limit up to total 【$ 13,000,000 】of PICC Commercial general liability insurance for our induction cooktop. For use the USA ONLY! ★Please buy the Sandoo products from the only one Authorized store: SYTECH. Other stores are not authorized and cannot be guaranteed.
8. 3500W 220V Heat Panel for Induction Cooker Copper Wire Heating Coil Big Power Electromagnetic Oven Accessory 240mm Outside Diameter
3500W 220V Heat Panel for Induction Cooker Copper Wire Heating Coil Big Power Electromagnetic Oven Accessory 240mm Outside Diameter power:3500W.. voltage:220V.. material: copper wire. Package Content : 1 x Induction Coil 3500W 220V/1x Sensor
9. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
10. 2300W 220V Circuit Board with Coil Electromagnetic Heating Control Panel PCB for Induction Cooker
2300W 220V Circuit Board with Coil Electromagnetic Heating Control Panel PCB for Induction Cooker Product Description: Working voltage:220V Power (adjustable) :2000W-2300W Load inductance:100uH Conversion efficiency >90% Operating frequency: 20-30kHZ Operating temperature -10 to +50 degrees celsius Working mode continuous heating Surge protection: -+1500V Anti clutter interference: 4000V Features: 1, The induction coil mounting distance to 16–20mm heating (heat insulation cotton after pressing with epoxy plate thickness) 2, A plurality of coils and wound on the same body, the distance between the coils is greater than 10 cm. package: 1 piece PCB 2300W 220V
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Heating Panel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!