The Best Hoover Tempo Widepath Bagged Upright Vacuum U5140900
763 reviews analysed
1. Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner UH30600
- WindTunnel 3 Technology – creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags – one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal – control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position. 30 Inch cord lets you vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- 30 Foot Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging. Cleans hard-to-reach areas and HEPA media filter – traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Includes a Telescoping Extension Wand to extend the reach of the stretch hose, 12-Inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Upholstery/Dusting Brush to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Hand Tool to for stairs
The new Hoover Windtunnel Max bagged upright is amped up with the features that matter most to you. Windtunnel MAX Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. You can clean quickly and efficiently with up to 17 feet of above the floor cleaning reach, seven floor settings for every floor type, and a 15 inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. For people with allergies, a bagged option offers excellent filtration. The nature of the bag itself keeps dirt contained. Requiring minimal maintenance, each Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright comes with two bags made with HEPA media that utilize the Clean Drop bag system, which allows you to dispose of a full bag without ever touching it.
2. Hoover Commercial CH53005 TaskVac Hard-Bagged Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Hard Bagged- 15 Lbs., Clean-Drop Bags – Allergen Bags, Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment , 35-Ft, 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, Bag Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Longer Life Belt, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.38 X 17 X 12.4Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 20.5includes: Unit Instruction Guide
3. Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
- Set of two replacement agitator belts, item # 38528033.
- Fits select Hoover Windtunnel Upright models, which use the Hoover 38528033 belt
- Also for Commercial WindTunnel Bagless, Bagless Widepath, Bagless PowerMAX, Bagged Catlina, and both Bagged Tempo and Bagless Tempo models
- Replacement belts keep vacuum running at top performance
- Hoover recommends replacing belt when edges begin to show wear or surface begins to crack
Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
4. Hoover Type Y Carbon HEPA Bag (2-Pack), AH10165
The Hoover AH10165 contains two high filtration bags constructed with activated carbon HEPA Media filters. Fits Hoover upright cleaners, including Wind Tunnel uprights, that use Type Y or Type Z bags. Includes 2 bags per pack.
5. Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Bagless Upright- Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment, 35-Ft. 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, System Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.5 X 16 X 12Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 23includes: Unit Instruction Guide
6. Hoover Type Y HEPA Bag (6-Pack), AH10040
- Model # 4010801Y was replaced with Model # AH10040
- 3 Sets of 2 Type Y HEPA disposable filter bags
- Fits Hoover WindTunnel bagged uprights and the Tempo upright
- High-filtration microfiber with 3 layers of Filtrete HEPA media
- Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns in size
6 Hoover 4010801Y Type Y Hepa filter bags fits all windtunnel Bagged Uprights and Tempo Upright.
7. Hoover Type Y Allergen (3-Pack), 4010100Y 3PK Y Allerg Bag
HOOVER Type Y Allergen Bag (3-Pack), 4010100Y
8. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
9. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Air Steerable WindTunnel Bagless Lightweight Corded Upright UH72400
- Steerable Technology- navigate smoothly around furniture, corners and other obstacles by simply twisting the handle in the direction you’d like to go
- Lightweight- easy to lift, carry and move around, weighs less than 14 pounds with wand and tools
- WindTunnel 3 Technology – lifts and removes deep-down, embedded dirt with 3 channels of suction
- Multi-Floor Brushroll On/Off- move from carpet to hardwood with a press of a button.
- Includes a 2 in 1 Crevice Tool- Crevice Mode cleans cracks and crevices with precision while the Dusting Mode cleans vents, furniture surfaces, and other decor.Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.2 Liters
10. Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH71250
- Optimized cleaning – the multi-floor brush roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- Extended cleaning reach – with up to 16 ft. of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home with our live hose and tools
- No loss of suction – our advanced Multi-cyclonic technology gives you a continuous cleaning experience with no loss of suction
- Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.29 Liters
- Hassle-free cord Rewind – 25 ft. Power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again. Amps Required: 12.0 amps
- Great for pets – Advanced AllergenBlock Technology, HEPA media filter, Odor-Absorbing Carbon and Pet Turbo Tool make WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind great for pet owners
- Deep Cleaning Power – WindTunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Tempo Widepath Bagged Upright Vacuum U5140900 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!