827 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Commercial C1800-010 Conquest Bagless Upright Vacuum with 14" Cleaning Path
- Manual 6-position height adjustment can address different carpet heights
- V-belt is shielded and keeps the unit working at optimum levels for long periods of time
- Extra-wide 14″ cleaning path allows you to pick up more dirt in one pass
- Large object clean-out trap stops debris from getting into the fan
- Long 50′ 3 wire SJT cord can extend vacuuming distance down long halls and large rooms
Commercial vacuum cleaners are simple, powerful vacuums that pick up the slightest dirt and are ideal for the business and hospitality industries. The Hoover C1800-010 upright vacuum doesn’t damage furniture due to its 3-position handle that lays flat in order to pass under low clearance furnishings. It also has a non-marking guard to avoid marking streaks and scuffs on furniture. With a power cord extending 50′, the C1800-010 commercial vacuum is perfect for reaching around large areas and across rooms. You won’t need an extender for most jobs and can effectively vacuum hallways with ease. As a bagless vacuum, you can easily retrieve spilled items like keys, beads, and confetti with the C1800-010. You can quickly and effectively pick these items up without needing to throw them away. The C1800-010 vacuum cleaner’s dirt cup eliminates the need to purchase bags or empty dust bags. This makes the unit more environmentally and economically friendly for the consumer.
2. Hoover 43574106 Motor, 6.5 Amp Conquest U7069/U7071/C180
This motor is a 6.5 amp motor is designed to fit the Conquest models including the U7069, U7071 and C1800.
3. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
4. Hoover Commercial 58642015 E-Z Dump Dirt Cup Collection System for Conquest C1800 Vacuum
5. Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Bagless Upright- Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment, 35-Ft. 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, System Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.5 X 16 X 12Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 23includes: Unit Instruction Guide
6. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
7. Hoover Brushroll, 18" Commercial Conquest 7071
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 48416036. Made in United States.
8. Hoover Brushroll, 14" Commercial Conquest 7069
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 48416035. Made in United States.
9. Hoover Dirt Cup, with Upper Cloth Bag Conquest Orang
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 58642015. Made in United States.
10. Hoover Conquest Vacuum Dirt Cup
Works With: Hoover Conquest U7069-040 Hoover Conquest U7069-065 Hoover H-58642015 Description:Hoover Conquest Vacuum Cleaner Dirt Cup/ Bag Assembly. Fits Models: Hoover Conquest U7069-040, Hoover Conquest U7069-065 H-58642015
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Conquest Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!