812 reviews analysed
1. AM/FM Battery Operated Portable Pocket Radio – Best Reception and Longest Lasting. AM FM Compact Transistor Radios Player Operated by 2 AA Battery, Mono Headphone Socket, by Vondior (Silver)
- TAKE A BREATHER FROM TECHNOLOGY -In this digital era, you’re surrounded by your smartphone, iPad or laptop, leaving you with no breathing space and no peace of mind. But sometimes all you need is to lay back with a simple transistor radio, like in the old days. With this AM/FM Portable Pocket Radio, you can unwind by tuning into your favorite music station, with zero distractions, and no annoying touch screens with endless options. Authentic pleasure in real time.
- POWER OUTAGE, TRANSISTOR OUTRAGE – When power interruptions occur for long periods of time, batteries of all gadgets eventually die. It’s a very stressful feeling of isolation. But with this AM/FM transistor radio, which runs on AA batteries found in every household, you can stay connected and get broadcast news in real time. Keep one in your emergency kit, it’ll come in handy.
- FEELS GOOD, SOUNDS BETTER – In an age of ever evolving digital electronics, it’s nice to know some things never change. Radio broadcasts rock even today. This AM/FM pocket radio will take you back to your younger years without compromising sound quality. With a built-in large speaker, it can easily fill a room with your treasured songs, or favorite baseball game.
- LONG LASTING ENJOYMENT-Using your devices throughout the day eats up batteries in a few hours’ time. With our AM/FM radio, your AA batteries will last for weeks. So go ahead and take it on a long trip, or give it to your son or daughter for camp. You will get great feedback upon their return.
- TIMELESS GIFT IDEA – Want to score some compliments when choosing a present for your parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles? This AM/FM radio is the ultimate gadget to purchase. Simple to use, yet elegant and classy, it’s sure to fill their heart with joy.
2. Sony ICFP26 Portable AM/FM Radio
This compact, vertical AM/FM radio is the perfect fit for rooms where space is at a premium. It features a new LED battery status indicator and runs on two AA batteries (not included)— so whether you’re listening through the built-in speaker or via the dedicated headphone socket, you’ll always be able to enjoy great sound.
3. JENSEN CD-490 Portable Stereo CD Player with AM/FM Radio and Aux Line-In, Red and Black
- Top Loading CD Player, CD-R/RW Compatible, LED CD Track Display
- Skip/Search Forward and Back, Repeat 1 or All, Programmable Memory
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver, Foldable Carrying Handle, Telescopic Antenna, Stereo Headphone Jack
- Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Your iPod, MP3 or other Digital Audio Players, Output: 2 x 1.5W RMS
- Power: AC 120V/60Hz or 8 x ‘C’ (UM-2) (Not included)
4. GPX, Inc. R602B Portable AM/FM Radio with Digital Clock and Line Input (Black)
5. Soundance Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clock: Portable Radio Speaker with Digital LED USB Rechargeable for Office Desk Home Bedroom Bedside Desktop Computer, SDY019 Black
- STABLE CONNECTION: New wireless bluetooth 3.0 Technology allows you to connect wirelessly up to 35 feet away. Easy to pair – No code/pin needed.
- CLEAR SOUND: Premium sound with bass enhance technology. Two powerful 40mm speakers and enhanced bass resonator deliver crisp clean sound with deep bass.
- MULTI FUNCTION: FM radio speaker with LED display and alarm clock function. Support Micro SD Card and TF card. Plug and play. 3.5mm audio line in and USB input acceptable. Support MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC format audio files.
- 8 HOURS PLAYTIME: Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling. Support iphone, ipod, Samsung and most smartphones as wireless speakers.
- SATISFYING WARRANTY – Comes with 30 days no-questions-asked return policy, 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and our lifetime friendly customer service.
6. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
7. Honeywell RCHS5230WF Smart Home Security Starter Kit Gray
8. Honeywell L3000LB LYNX Plus Wireless Self-Contained Security Control
9. 7845GSMR Ademco Honeywell’s Digital Cellular Communicator
- Full Contact ID or ADEMCO High-Speed Reporting Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels or combined with optional dialer capture for non-ECP capable control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Dual-Path Technology Uses GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) as primary digital cellular path and automatically switches to SMS (Short Message Service) if GPRS is unavailable.
- Integration Quick and easy installation of GSM for VISTA and LYNX controls.
- Diagnostic LEDs Provide signal strength and status indications.
Honeywell’s 7845GSM Cellular Communicator transmits signals to the AlarmNet-G network (GSM cellular network, which uses GPRS to complete these transmissions) and forwards them to your central station. If your current Central Station is capable of receiving signals from AlarmNet Central Stations, they are capable of receiving signals from the 7845GSM.
10. Honeywell Intrusion LTE-L57V
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Lynx Touch 5210Cell Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!