579 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Universal 14" Air Purifier Replacement HEPA filter, HRF-F1 / Filter (F)
The Honeywell universal true HEPA replacement filter captures up to 99.97Percent of particles such as household dust, smoke, pollen, mold spores, and pet dander from the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction is dependent on many factors, including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutants’ introduction rate into the environment. Filters should be replaced every 1-5 years depending on use.
1. Choose the best air purifier for your needs
*Purchase “K” pre-filter for QuietClean® Odor and VOC Reduction
2. Choose your room size
Length x Width = Total Square Feet
3. Find the right replacement filter
2. LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filter, Air Cleaner for Allergies and Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet Odor Eliminators for Bedroom, 300 Sq. Ft, Vital 100
- Quick Purification: Breathe in fresh air where it matters most with the Vital 100. It purifies the air 3. 3 times per hour in a room as large as 300 sq. ft.
- Reliable Coverage: The Vital 100 has a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m³/h, which is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens
- Compact & Efficient: The Vital 100’s compact size allows you to save space in your home, while its large air intake makes it effective at trapping pet hair and other intrusive particles
- Ozone Free: Use your Vital 100 with peace of mind. Levitt air purifiers are always 100% ozone free and never use UV-C light or anion purification methods that can cause harm to the user
- Ideal for Home: Washable preliminary filter traps large particles such as pet fur, hair, and lint. Its activated carbon filter absorbs unpleasant odors such as cooking smells or smoke. The True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of particles as small as 0. 3 µm such as allergens, dust, germs, and dander from dogs and cats
- LED Display: You can easily turn off the Vital 100’s LED display to create a darker sleeping environment
- Quiet Environment: Create a clean yet peaceful environment undisturbed by your air purifier. The Vital 100 makes as little as 23dB of sound, which is quieter than a whisper
- Safe & Certified: CARB Certified, FCC Certified, and ETL Listed. Note: please remove the filter’s plastic packaging before using your air purifier
3. Honeywell HRF-D1 Universal HEPA filter, HRF-D1 / Filter (D)
- Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns
- Package includes 1 filter, which should be replaced every 3 to 5 years. Certain models may require more than 1 “D” filter
- please check your OM for filter requirements
- Use with Honeywell model series: 10500, 10590, 17000 and 50100
- Replacement Filter D (replaces HRF-11)
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
Replacement air purifier filter. Captures 99. 97% of dust, smoke, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and other particles as small as 0. 3 microns. Fits Honeywell 10590 series, 17000 series, 50100 series, and 50101. Fits Evercare 10500 series and DV-10. Includes one HEPA filter and one filter gasket. Made in Mexico.
4. LEVOIT LV-PUR131 Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filter, Cleaner for Large Room, Allergies, Pets, Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Odor Eliminator, Air Quality Monitor, US-120V, Energy Star, 2-Year Warranty
- Designed in California. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99. 97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0. 3 microns and larger air pollution of PM 2. 5. Good for stuffy nose
- Smart auto mode to indicate the surrounding air quality, automatically suggests fan speed to purify your air faster
- Sleep mode sets the purifier to its lowest setting to produce fresh air as you soundly slumber without disturbing noise; set the auto-off timer and optional LED display to safeguard your respiration system while you sleep
- Covers up to an average to large living room of 322 sq. ft. (30 m²); CADR Rated 135+ CFM(233m³/h), refresh your air in 10 minutes
- Energy Star-certified, CARB, FCC& CE-approved, this air purifier meets strict requirements and is considered to be energy-saving, and quality-assured
- 1-year buyer assurance (with a free option to extend it by 1 more year) and lifetime support. On average, the filter should be replaced every 6 months and is available for purchase (Search for: LV-PUR131-RF); the air filter may need to be replaced sooner or later depending on the frequency of use and the air quality in your area. Note: please remove the plastic bag of the filter before running the air purifier
Refresh Your Living Spaces
Feel refreshed and revitalized with the Levoit True HEPA Air Purifier. The air purifier uses a 3 stage filter that includes True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air), Pre-Filter, and Activated Carbon filters to remove 99. 97% of dust, allergens, bacteria and odors. With a CADR rating of 135+, this home essential can provide fresh air up to 322 ft² (30 m²), making it perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, or even offices. The air purifier is ideal for relieving seasonal allergies, people sensitive to air quality, or those who want to improve the air quality in their households. Perfect air purifier for pet owners, children, elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve air quality.
The Levoit True HEPA Air Purifier’s intuitive touch control panel makes it easy to setup and use. Customize your settings by selecting from the three fan speeds and timer for up to 12 hours to deliver clean air into your living spaces. You can also set the air purifier to Sleep Mode, allowing you to sleep well into the night while the purifier produces fresh clean air quietly.
- The back cover of the device must be placed back on the unit in order for it to power on.
- Highly recommend to replace filter every 6 months.
What’s in the Box:
1 x True HEPA Air Purifier.
1 x Activated Carbon Filter.
1 x True HEPA/Fine Preliminary Filter.
1 x User Manual
Power Supply: AC 120V / 60Hz (A voltage converter is needed to transfer the power supply to US use first if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US. )
Rated Power: 40W
Applicable Area: 30 m²
The Lowest Noise Level: 27dB
CADR: 230 m³/h(135CFM)
Temperatures -10°C~55°C (14°F~131°F)
Standby Power: <0. 8w="">
5. Honeywell HFD-120-Q QuietClean Oscillating Air Purifier with Permanent Washable Filters
- HONEYWELL OSCILLATING AIR PURIFIER: This rotating air purifier circulates air & captures airborne particles like pet dander, pollen & smoke. An indicator tells you when to wash the permanent filters & you can add an odor reducing pre-filter too
- WASHABLE FILTER: You’ll never worry about buying replacement air purifier filters with this Honeywell Air Purifier. A washable filter isn’t the only money saving perk in this tower air purifier, which is ENERGY STAR-certified and is more energy efficient
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: The permanent filter in this quiet air purifier helps remove allergens, dust, dander and other particles from your air. Air purifiers do more than just freshen air, helping remove airborne particles and improve the air quality
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
Style Name:Air Purifier Product Description Permanent IFDAir Purifier with filter that is washable and vacuum-able & never needs replacement! Amazon.com The HFD-120-Q offers these great benefits: The Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier features permanent filtration that effectively removes up to 99% of airborne allergens, 2 microns or larger. The HFD-120-Q captures up to 18 times more pollutants than ionic air purifiers and effectively circulates the air up to 5 times an hour! 3 cleaning levels ENERGY STAR rated Washable filters On/off oscillation control AHAM Certified Dust CADR: 100 Smoke CADR: 110 Pollen CADR: 132 Room Size: 17’x10′ (170 sq ft) The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover circulates the air in a medium-sized room up to 5x an hour! The HFD-120-Q features both a permanent pre-filter and a HEPAClean filter that work together to remove up to 99% of airborne allergens. Exactly how small is 0.3 microns? Give your family clean, fresh air!
The HFD-120-Q offers these great benefits:
The Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier features permanent filtration that effectively removes up to 99% of airborne allergens, 2 microns or larger. The HFD-120-Q captures up to 18 times more pollutants than ionic air purifiers and effectively circulates the air up to 5 times an hour!
The HFD-120-Q features both a permanent pre-filter and a HEPAClean filter that work together to remove up to 99% of airborne allergens.
Exactly how small is 0.3 microns?
Give your family clean, fresh air!
6. Honeywell HPA020B Tabletop Air Purifier, Black
- Helps capture up to 99.97Percent of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger from the air that passes through the filter
- Three air cleaning levels with easy to use controls
- Filter replacement indicator
- Great for small rooms
- To ensure stated product performance, use only certified Honeywell replacement filters
Honeywell air purifiers are often recommended by physicians as part of an overall allergy treatment program. Our highly effective air purifiers capture 99.97Percent of the microscopic particles (0.3 microns and larger) that pass through their filters. Honeywell true HEPA air purifiers are efficient at capturing airborne pollutants like dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and tobacco, cooking and fireplace smoke particles. This HPA020B also captures certain bacteria and virus from the air passing through the filters. Compact size is perfect for small rooms like home office or nursery. This air purifier uses a mechanical filtration process – meaning that a fan pulls the particle-filled air into the unit and forces that air through a HEPA filter, effectively cleaning and Circulating the air in the room up to 5 times an hour.
7. Honeywell HRF-AP1 Universal Carbon Pre Filter,Black,4
- HONEYWELL UNIVERSAL CARBON PRE-FILTER: The carbon filter is the first line of defense in your air purifier. By capturing large particles, like pet hair, it helps increase the life & performance of the HEPA filter, which captures smaller airborne particles.
- Fits all Honeywell Round, QuietCare & SilentComfort Series air purifiers
- 50000 series, 17000 series, 18150 series, 40100 series, 40200 series & HPA100,200,300 series consoles. (Does not fit HPA towers).
- Perforated design makes 1 to 8 pre filters depending on the model
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: If you have allergies, air purifiers do more than freshen air, helping remove airborne particles & improve air quality. Activated carbon filters absorb common household odors from pets, cooking & smoking. Replace every 3 months.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Use only Certified HEPA Honeywell Replacement filters with your Honeywell Air Purifier for best performance. Each air purifier’s performance is tested as a system with the filters to ensure best efficiency.
8. Honeywell HPA200 True HEPA Allergen Remover 310 sq. ft.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for large rooms (310 sq. ft.), this air purifier help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home. Automatic shut-off timer, 2, 4 or 8 hours
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don’t just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger
9. Honeywell HPA104 True HEPA Allergen Remover
- Recommended for Medium Rooms (155 sq. ft.)
- 4 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen and Turbo
- Automatic shut-off – 2, 4, or 8 hours. Control panel light dimmer
- Electronic filter replacement reminders
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
- #1 brand recommended by allergists
- Helps capture certain airborne germs
- Circulates room air up to 5 times per hour & AHAM CADR 100 – Room Size: 12′ x 13′ (155 sq ft)
- Activated Carbon Prefilter helps reduce unpleasant odors
- Easy tap electronic controls w/ 3 air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting & 2, 4 & 8 hour timer
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger.
10. Honeywell AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer 250 sq. ft.
AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer features QuietClean advanced filtration technology that captures 99.9 percent of contaminating particles. They include both the ones you can see and the microscopic ones as small as 0.3 microns that you cant see. Air cleaner circulates the air in a large room (up to 250 sq. ft.). Offers five air cleaning levels with easy-tap touch sensitive controls. You choose from SLEEP (almost silent operation), GERM (for cold flue season), GENERAL cleaning, ALLERGEN (for peak allergen season) or MAX Cleaning Power, depending on your air cleaning needs. Energy Star rated air cleaner uses about the same amount of electricity as a light bulb. Works with quiet operating, easy to clean, permanent honeycomb style filter. No need to replace it, just wash it four times a year.
Honeywell AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner HFD320
The Honeywell AirGenius 5 is one of the most advanced air purifiers ever designed. It features 2 optional pre-filters, a washable foam pre-filter and an odor reducing pre-filter that were designed to help capture larger particles before they enter the permanent filter. Advanced ifD® QuietClean technology then removes up to 99.9% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.1
The HFD320 features quiet operation and 5 air cleaning levels, including a sleep setting for nearly silent operation. It is EnergyStar®6 rated and uses the same amount of energy as a standard light bulb. For maximum efficiency, the pre-filter should be replaced every month.
The HFD320 AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 250 square feet, and its certified CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) values are:
This air cleaner is ARB Certified to comply with the federal ozone emissions limit.
Find out which AirGenius model is best for you
Shop for Replacement Filters
Which particles are smaller than 0.3 microns?
Many air particles are so small they are not visible to the human eye. Honeywell AirGenius air cleaners help reduce both visible particles and microscopic allergens 0.3 microns or larger.1
1 From the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
2 The U.S. EPA defines harmful particles as those that are 2.5 microns and smaller.
3 When operated with the odor reducing pre-filter. It is recommended that the pre-filter be replaced every 3 months to effectively reduce common household odors and gases in a room. This product does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Make sure gas appliances are well ventilated.
4 Filter can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4 times per year for 5 years.
5 Germ claims are based on independent testing, report 100534705COL-001. Results are based on the testing of the reduction of the following bacteria, mould and viruses in the air after 2 hours of use operated at the high setting: Bacteria: Escherichia coli – 99.9% reduction, Viruses: MS2 – 99.9% reduction, Mould Spores: Penicillum citrinum – 72.3% reduction.
6 This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA. US EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier indoor air from the use of this product.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Hepa Air Purifier 5000 Series for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!