739 reviews analysed
1. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
2. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
3. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
4. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
5. Honeywell FC100A1011-2pk Media Filter, Genuine OEM Special (Pack of 2)
6. Honeywell FC100A1011 Media GENUINE OEM 2-Pack Special
- Honeywell factory original, OEM FC100A1011 Pleated Filter, 20″ x 20″ x 4″, MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in w.c.): 0.24
- Used with Honeywell 20×20 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners
- Nominal filter size: 20″ x 20″ x 4″ Actual filter size: 19 7/8″ x 19 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- 2 pack of Honeywell factory original OEM filters
Replacement Media Fits FC100A1011, FC100A-1011, F150E1011, FC37A1049 Media. Also fits F25 20x20x5(19 5/8×19 7/8×4 3/8″)(203721) NEW MERV 11
7. Honeywell FC200E1003 16 x 20 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 80
8. Honeywell F100F2044 Media Air Cleaner, MERV 11, 25″ x 20″, 4″
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons
- Mounts in the return air duct
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
- Requires no electrical connections
9. Honeywell Replacement Media – FC100A1003- 16×20,2 pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Filter 11 X 4 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!