528 reviews analysed
1. Filtrete 20x25x4, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1000 DP, Micro Allergen Defense Deep Pleat, 2-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters
- Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, letting cleaner air flow through
- Filtrete 1000 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 11
- 1000 and 1200 MPR also available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- For optimal performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Opt for a Filtrete Allergen Defense Air Filter to transform your central heating and cooling system into a whole home air filtration operation. This no nonsense filter helps capture varying sizes of particles, from the large (lint, pollen, dust and pet dander) to the microscopic (smoke and smog).
2. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
3. Nordic Pure 20x25x4 (3-5/8 Actual Depth) MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters, Box of 2
Important Note: Almost ALL furnace filters have a different “actual size” than the nominal size printed on the air conditioner filter. It’s best if you measure your air filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” – and then you can be sure your A/C air filter fits! With the 4″ and 5″ air filters there is a wider variance between the nominal and actual size depending on the manufacturer. If you are replacing a Filtrete 20x25x4 filter in your Honeywell unit you should order our 20x25x5 Honeywell Replacement air filter that measures 19 7/8 x 24 7/8 x 4 3/8 (19.63×24.88×4.38). Nordic Pure 20x25x4 Pleated Air Filters MERV 12 are made of electrostatically charged synthetic materials that attract and capture most airborne particulates in your home. Each time air passes through a Nordic Pure pleated furnace filter, lint, household dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, smoke particles, virus carriers, bacteria, allergens, mold spores and other contaminants are removed. All Nordic Pure pleated air filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. Our AC filter media prevents the growth of bacteria or mold, resulting in a much healthier living environment. MERV 12 furnace air conditioner filters are comparable to HVAC filters with the rating of MPR 1900 or a rating of FPR 9. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns; for scale, a human hair is about 70 microns wide. Each Nordic Pure 4” MERV 12 air filter will capture more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 micron contaminants and up to 90% of 1.0-3.0 micron contaminants. This high-performance HVAC replacement filter will outperform non-electrostatic fiber-glass filters, washable filters, poly disposable filters, and will help keep your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving money on utilities and costly maintenance. The effective life of your AC air filter depends on both the inside and outside conditions in which you live. It is important to regularly change your furnace air conditioner filters especially during any home improvements for fresh, clean air in your home or office. We recommend that you change your air filter every 3-6 months to maintain maximum efficiency and economy.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 20x25x4 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters: Actual Size: 19-1/2-Inch by 24-1/2 -Inch 3-3/4-Inch. IMPORTANT NOTE: Almost ALL filters are a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size printed on the filter. It is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” listed above. With the 4-Inch and 5-Inch filters there are many different exact sizes for the different HVAC manufacturers. Because of this, your filter may say 20x25x4 on it but really be the same as our 20x25x5. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! You may also want to look at our Honeywell replacement 20x25x5 filter. Just check the “Actual Size” before ordering. Changing your air filter is the first step in insuring your HVAC system runs at its optimal level this season. Generally, you should change your 4-Inch air filters every 3 to 6 months. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 100 microns wide. A MERV 12 Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Nordic Pure air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses.
4. Aerostar 20x25x4 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA 19 1/2″ x 24 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, 6-Pack
5. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
6. Honeywell CF200A1016 4-Inch Ultra Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter 20 x 25 x 4 Inches
- MERV 12 – up to 60 times more efficient than a standard 1″ fiberglass filter
- Easily fits Aprilaire/Space-Gard models 2200 & 2253
- 20″ x 25″ x 4″ filter
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Electrostatically charged fibers
- MERV 12 rating-up to 60x more efficient than typical 1″ fiber glass filter
- Easily fits Aprilaire/Space-Gard models 2200 & 2253
- Captures high percentage of house hold airborne particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see
- Lasts up to 12 months
- No time consuming assembly required
Today’s tightly built homes can trap dust, allergens and potentially hazardous contaminates. Our Air Filter Ultra Efficiency CF200A1016/U, 20x25x4.5 – Merv 12 captures a high percentage of airborne particles, including microscopic particles. It carries a MERV 12 rating up to 60 times more efficient than a one-inch fiberglass filter. This exceeds Honeywell FC100A1003 specifications.
From the Manufacturer
You can improve the air quality in your home with Honeywell’s whole-house air cleaner filters. Today’s tightly-built homes trap dust, allergens and more, which explains why poor indoor air quality ranks among the top five environmental risks to public health. Honeywell Air Filters are significantly more effective and efficient than standard one-inch fiberglass filters, plus they last up to one year. They’re easy to install and sizes are available to fit all Honeywell plus most Aprilaire®, Space-Gard® and Trion Air Bear® models.
7. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
8. Honeywell FC100A1011-2pk Media Filter, Genuine OEM Special (Pack of 2)
9. BestAir PFHW2025-11CR AC Furnace Air Filter, 20" x 25" x 4", MERV 11, Removes Allergens & Contaminants, Carbon Infused to Eliminate Odor, Fits 100%, For Honeywell Models, Pack of 3
Carbon Infused Pleated filter: 20 x 25 x 4 (4 3/8 inch); Replaces Honeywell Media 203720, MERV 11. Fits Honeywell Air Cleaner Models: F100B1032, F100B1040, F100F1087, F100F1095, F100F2044, F100F2051, F200E1037. Compatible with Honeywell Air Filter Replacement Models: 203720, F35/35R FC35A1027, F100/150 FC100A1037, F200 FC200E1037, CF100A1025, CF100A1058, FC100A1037, FC200E1037, POPUP2025. Also fits Trion Air Bear Model 4357890-027. Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. This media has special emphasis on particulate size that captures most airborne allergens. Electrostatically charged media for enhanced particle capture effectiveness. An extra layer of protection is added in the form of a carbon filter that can reduce foul odors caused by many household items, including pets, food and dirty laundry. Made in the USA.
10. Honeywell FC100A1011 Media GENUINE OEM 2-Pack Special
- Honeywell factory original, OEM FC100A1011 Pleated Filter, 20″ x 20″ x 4″, MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in w.c.): 0.24
- Used with Honeywell 20×20 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners
- Nominal filter size: 20″ x 20″ x 4″ Actual filter size: 19 7/8″ x 19 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- 2 pack of Honeywell factory original OEM filters
Replacement Media Fits FC100A1011, FC100A-1011, F150E1011, FC37A1049 Media. Also fits F25 20x20x5(19 5/8×19 7/8×4 3/8″)(203721) NEW MERV 11
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Air Filter 20X25x4 Merv 8 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!