Finding your suitable readers for home dehumidifier 70 pint is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for home dehumidifier 70 pint including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
963 reviews analysed
1. Waykar Commercial Dehumidifier Basements Moisture
- PORTABLE DESIGN FOR LARGE SPACE- This is a portable dehumidifier designed with the sleek and modern look. With four universal casters and two ergonomically placed handles, you can move this dehumidifier easily in your area
- LARGE CAPACITY COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER-This commercial dehumidifier is with a high-efficiency compressor can remove up 130 pints water per day, suitable to use in large area,warehouse, grow room, basement, garage, cellar, workshop, library, laboratory and small factory, etc
- CONTINUOUS AND MANUAL DRAINAGE – Auto Drain: This dehumidifier is included with a with 78.7 inch(1m) long drain hose. Simply connect with drain hose, it will continuous drainage by gravity, just set your desire humidity (10-90%RH) and it will automatically turn off when it reach the point. Manual Drain – When the 5L water tank has reached maximum capacity, the “Full Tank “indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL- Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidification to maintain pre-set humidity levels. Automatic Shut Off/On: Shuts off automatically when the room humidity reachs the setting humidity and restart to working again when the humidity is above. Power Outage Auto Restart Function: It will restart automatically when power becomes available
- SUPPORT- This Waykar 130 Pint Dehumidifier Commercial Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfed with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 12 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just an-email away
2. Homelabs Dehumidifier Dehumidifiers Basements Continuous
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 2500 and 4000 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 9 gallons (70 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a gravity-fed drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
- 70 PINT 9-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER – If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we’re talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it’s Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill
- we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Homelabs Dehumidifier Dehumidifiers Basements Continuous is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Homelabs Dehumidifier Dehumidifiers Basements Continuous comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint then don’t look beyond Homelabs Dehumidifier Dehumidifiers Basements Continuous. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Emerson Quiet Kool Dehumidifier Ead50se1h
- Dehumidify 6.3 gallons of water in one day (24 hours), with a slide-out water bucket of 1.4 gallon capacity
- 3 fan speed settings and 24 hour on/off programmable timer
- With auto / continuous /manual dry modes
- Digital electronic control and LED display
- Comes with check-filter and bucket-full indicator for in-time reminder
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Emerson Quiet Kool Dehumidifier Ead50se1h has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Emerson Quiet Kool Dehumidifier Ead50se1h is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Emerson Quiet Kool Dehumidifier Ead50se1h easily gets the award of Best Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint Under 100$.
4. Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Basements Industry
- ????[113 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can removal 113 PPD at saturation, 53 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,200 sq. Ft, lowering the humidity to comfortable levels in a short period of time. On the other hand, this ETL listed dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing that withstands more rugged conditions, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. Fit any crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, storage areas.
- ????[SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, strong as the tank, Low-temperature operation, C-ETL.
- ????[5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales-service, all our high-quality AlorAir basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are made for your full utilization. It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look, even in some cruel commercial USES. Your 100% satisfaction is with 5 Years and a great after-sales-service team countrywide.
- ????[SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier simply adjusted to the ideal humidity setting to minimize moisture and reduce odor. The MERV-8 Filter can protect internal components from dust when dehumidifying. the most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a normal domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- ????[AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] The auto defrost is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction. AlorAir commercial dehumidifier can truly make dehumidifier able to work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), makes unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, not only saving the energy but also making unit last longer.
Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Basements Industry is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Basements Industry if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint is that even though Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Basements Industry is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Alorair Crawlspace Dehumidifiers Saturation Defrosting
- RUGGED CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER-This will be the best Crawl space/basement dehumidifier you will ever use. Remove 55 Pints per day at AHAM condition Up to 1,300 Sq. Ft, fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage or any large room, and it’s Energy Star certified in COP 2.4 L/kWh, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME-For your full satisfaction, we designed this Proffessional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind,All Special features make it the best for Crawlspace and Basement applications,HGV Defrosting system,Remote control system,strong as the Tank,Epoxy coated, G3 fliter,Low temperature operation,C-ETL and Energy star listed
- Internal Corrosion Protection, A advanced Technology to minimize the corrosion and Freon leakage, as you know in dehumidification applications, there always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, normal coils get corrosion and Freon leakaged quickly, this Epoxy coating Provide protection in corrosive envioronments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of coil.
- SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE-This high-quality dehumidifier offers you an easy and convenient operation. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle With Continuous Drain Hose, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Maximum moisture removal and odor reduction with G3 filter. The most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like the normal domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- Benefit of Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System, HGV-a quick and efficient Defrosting process, truly make dehumidifier able to work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), makes unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, not only saving the energy but also making unit last longer.
- They work good, quality is good, and they are surprisingly quiet.
- I’m very pleased with the product: quiet and efficient.
- With the performance and efficiency of the unit.
- Read the instructions through but really, this is a ‘set it and forget it’ product.
- I see lots of those in the scrap pile at our local town dump.
- I have a heater so the garage sits at 45-50 degrees.
- Works where other less costly brands did not.
- Was easy to hook up has a lot of power very versatile
- I’ve had my HD55 for six months now, and I’m quite pleased. It has been in service in my otherwise dry, but frequently too humi… Read More
6. Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart
- 【Humanized Design】Big and soft control panel gives you a convenient touch
- 【Safety Monitoring】 Bucket Full Indicator will alarm when the bucket is full and turn off the power automatically
- Back handle and 4 wheels at the bottom help to easily move the dehumidifier anywhere around the house
- 【Product Specification and Warranty】15”L x 11”W x 25”H with 14.3 pint/6.8L water bucket can extract 50 pint per day with an external draining hose available
- Energy Star Certified gives you same outcome with cheaper electricity bill
- 【Handy Features】2 speed modes available, max dehumidifying or quite mode
- A good maintenance to extend product’s life
- External draining Hose could help to make continuous draining helps to make your life easy
- The filter indicator will light up (after 250 hours of use), please use warm and soapy water to clean, and dry
- Make your money worthy
- The powerful engine can extract up to 50 pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE Rating Standard) per day to give you a comfortable atmosphere, especially helpful for people who have respiratory ailments
- Working under 41-90℉,and adjustable humidity range from 30%RH to 90%RH
- Auto defrost, auto-start and auto-off time preset function available
- 【Portable Dehumidifier Best Fit for Home】Perfect Size for Home, Room, Basement use
- Good for a room up to 4500ft2
- Ivory white color and adorable cubic shape could fit everywhere in your home without any feeling of not being suitable
- the LED display shows a real-time and pre-set humidity
Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Alorair Basement/Crawlspace Dehumidifiers Removal 120PPD (Saturation) 55 PPD (AHAM), 5 Years Warranty, HGV Defrosting, Cetl And Energy Star Listed, Epoxy Coating, Up To 1,300 Sq. Ft, Remote Monitoring which have been in market longer than anyone. Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint and it could be any of the high value Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint, chances are that would be much costlier than Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart. Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty
- ENERGY STAR qualified Dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers
- Smart digital humidistat control & display, 24-hour energy-saving timer, low temperature operation & auto-restart after power outage
- 70 Pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE) Medium to Large room or basement dehumidifier effectively removes excess moisture
- Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) – Drain tube included
- Easy access washable air filter, detachable water tank with handle & anti-spill tank stand
Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty is another one which falls under Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint and that is what has revived them. Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty is amazing features.
8. Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital
- Continuous Drain: Our dehumidifier comes with a 2m (6.6 feet) drain hose that you can easily connect to the outlet of the dehumidifier for continuous drain without emptying the water tank.
- “DRY” mode dries your wet clothes quickly at high fan speeds and the “CONT” mode is suitable for constantly damp spaces where continuous dehumidification is required. Three modes and 24 hours timer switch function, let you more scientific use of dehumidifier.
- 4000 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – This dehumidifier with drain hose can removes up to 50 pints (under 95°F,90%RH condition) of moisture per day and adjust humidity from 30% to 80%, which makes it easy for you to maintain a healthy 45%-55% humidity range at home and ideal for your basement, garage, bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, laundry room, storage room, or any space up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- MODERN APPEARANCE DESIGN – This HOGARLABS 50 pint dehumidifier features an easier to operate digital control panel. We designed embedded handling handrails on both sides of the dehumidifier and increased the embedded size to 0.61 inches, which makes it easier for you to move it, also four universal wheel is already one of the necessary accessories. The Front color humidity display is more clearly for you to remember that green (humidity 40%-60%) represents the optimum humidity for human body.
- TWO EASY DRAINAGE WAYS – Manual Drain: We added a splash cover for the larger 0.6 gallon water tank, when the large 0.6 gallon water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically stops running and lights up the full water indicator to remind you to empty it
- MULTI-FUNCTION DEHUMIDIFIER – More reasonable “3+1” function collocation, One click to select DEHU/DRY/CONT modes. In smart “DEHU” mode, the dehumidifier will auto-start and shut down according to the humidity you set
- THE HOGARLABS ASSURANCE – To guarantee customer experience, we extend customer’s product trial experience to 45 days, Every HOGARLABS product is covered with Two-year warranty and lifetime technical support. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is any issue with your HOGARLABS product, HOGARLABS customer assurance team is here for you 24 hours every day!
Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital wins the users. Most of them who buy Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint to any other Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint is least.
9. Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous
- PORTABLE DEHUMIDIFIER FOR WET ROOMS: When moisture is excessive, this dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of water per day, drying the air quickly and efficiently. Rolling casters and integrated side handles make it easy and convenient to set up and store.
- BUILT-IN PUMP: Set the unit to Continuous Drain mode, attach a standard garden hose (not included), and breathe easy as the unit runs independently, maintaining your indoor air quality. Built-in, internal pump pushes water up to 16 feet, allowing for drainage into a sink or out a window.
- RELIABLE MOISTURE REMOVAL: With custom humidity control and 3 fan speeds, it is easy to maximize your comfort level by minimizing the moisture. Automatic Shut-Off and Full Tank Alert will let you know when the 2-gallon capacity bucket needs emptying.
- WASHABLE FILTER: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter.
- EFFECTIVE HUMIDITY CONTROL: Fit for use in any damp spaces of the home, including attics, basements, and garages.
Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous which falls into premium category but Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuousis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint available in the market today. Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Equipment Basements
- ✔【5 Years Warranty】: Safety tested our storm DP single-voltage dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us
- ✔【Easy Read & Operation】: Simplified user controls include a large LCD, easy to read even from a far distance, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons. It has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet sides, Ideal for water damage restoration projects.
- ✔【Commercial, Industrial, Crawl Space & Basement use】: Ideal for removing damp and moisture from Flood & Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, a sealed crawl space, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- ✔【Design with Humanized】: Onboard storage for 20′ power cord and 20′ condensate hose. Easy Cord and Hose Storage. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter: automatic Digital Humidistat Control, Memory Starting, Auto Defrosting. Digital display shows inlet and outlet. See the GPP number on the display board at a glance. Digital display shows inlet and outlet. Low Maintenance & Easy Operation. Simply Plug-In, Select Settings. Industrial Dual Voltage dehumidifier with Condensate Pump.
- you deserve the best after-sales service.
- ✔【Smart WiFi Control & 110 PPD Single-Voltage Dehumidifier】: With the new design and layout of the machine, the volume of the whole device is 40% smaller than others on the market. Other brand commercial dehumidifiers do not have a smart WiFi function, But we have. MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! Our free AlorAir DryEasy mobile app is included with the unit upon purchase—removal of 110 pints at saturation condition and 50 PPD at AHAM.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint yet, then Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Equipment Basements is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint Under 100$ and Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Equipment Basements offers best features and although it does not have, Alorair Commercial Dehumidifier Equipment Basements’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Dehumidifier 70 Pint Under 100$
There are a number of situations where an industrial-strength, commercial dehumidifier is what you need. For example, if a house has become flooded due to storm conditions or a pipe bursting, you have to dry out the affected area–fast! The damage that the water can cause can be catastrophic if left untreated. There can be damage to curtains, walls, floors, and carpets, as well as mold and mildew that might start to spawn. It’s essential that the rate of dehumidification should exceed the rate at which the water evaporates into the air. That way, you have a chance of getting the water out of the affected room.
Alternatively, an industrial-strength dehumidifier may be essential if you have a greenhouse of plants that grow best in a controlled environment. A dehumidifier will take in the greenhouse’s air, and send it out at the desired temperature and relative humidity. This will ensure that plants that grow in precisely the environment that they need. It will also reduce the chance of humidity-related plant diseases, damaged yield, or the spawning of insects and other pests. That also reduces the need to apply pesticides–sparing you needless expense, as well as the health risks involved in using pesticides.
We’ve composed this buyer’s guide to help you make the right decision when selecting a commercial dehumidifier. It’ll help you:
Choose the right type of commercial dehumidifier,
See useful tips about that particular type of commercial dehumidifier,
Read reviews of different commercial dehumidifiers, and what customers are saying,
Select the right brand of commercial dehumidifier, and
Compare prices and find the best deals.
The dehumidifiers that consumers usually buy are capable of maintaining humidity levels in the home. Most of them are condensing-type dehumidifiers. They use a refrigerant to chill metal fins, as in an air conditioner or refrigerator. A fan then draws humid air over the cold fins. When the moist air hits the fins, the water vapor in the air condenses on the fins and collects in a reservoir. Depending on the size of the room and the dehumidifying requirements, you’ll see units that can remove 30, 50, or even 70 pints of water per day.
But there are commercial dehumidifiers that are capable of much more–some, such as the Maxxair, can remove 145 pints per day! And for greenhouse owners, there are special dehumidifiers, such as those made by DryGair, that can remove 95 pints of water per hour!
We can distinguish between the types of refrigerants that the different dehumidifiers employ:
Conventional Refrigerant Dehumidifier: These are also known as “Relative Low Grain Refrigerant” dehumidifiers. The name is referring to a measure of the water vapor molecules in the air, measured in grains per pound, or GPP (as we’ll see later on). The refrigerant is run through a coil, which cools it below the dew point. This causes water vapor in the air to condense on the coil, where it then collects in a reservoir. These conventional refrigerants will lower the humidity to the desired level of 40% relative humidity, and are adequate for everyday maintenance.
Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifier: These are capable of getting the grain per pound level below 34 GPP. This refrigerant will continue to remove water vapor even when the relative humidity goes below levels where a conventional dehumidifier will turn off.
Super Low Grain Refrigerant (SLGR) Dehumidifier: These work by lowering the air temperature even lower, before it encounters the coil with the cold refrigerant. This removes even greater amounts of water vapor. The AlorAir Storm SLGR will remove as much as 160 pints of water per day, at 80 degrees and 60% relative humidity.
We can also distinguish between the purpose of the dehumidifier:
For greenhouses: The Enviroboss EB140 80-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier is designed for greenhouses, to prevent accumulation of mildew and mold. It can remove up to 16 gallons of water per day–128 pints!
For industrial-level cleaning and restoration: These are for situations where a home or basement has suffered flooding. Many of these are portable so that you can wheel them to an affected area. The AlorAir is an example of a compact dehumidifier that is adequate for dealing with flooded basements and crawl spaces.
Display: If you’ll run your dehumidifier in a basement or garage, you’ll want a clear display, so that it’s easy to check the humidity and temperature settings, even in poor lighting.
Set it and forget it: As opposed to dehumidifiers for the average consumer, commercial dehumidifiers need much less maintenance. The filter of a consumer dehumidifier should be cleaned once every two weeks. But the filter on the Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier doesn’t need to be cleaned more than once a year! People are pleased with the fact that an industrial dehumidifier can hold up longer–people who used to replace their simple dehumidifier once a year can now run their industrial dehumidifier for five years straight without any servicing.
Desired humidity levels: It’s advised to keep humidity below 60%, so as to prevent spawning of mold and mildew. Reducing humidity below 50% is adequate to prevent the proliferation of dust mites. Although you typically won’t want to lower the humidity more than 45%, you’ll see that commercial dehumidifiers will go well under 30%. This is to remedy an emergency situation, such as flooding due to heavy rains or a water main break.
Get the dehumidifier according to the area of the room: You should consider the room size when purchasing a dehumidifier. The Dri-Eaz F515 PHD 200 Compact Dehumidifier is suitable for rooms as big as 15,000 cubic feet!
Equipped with pump: Since it will be removing substantial amounts of water from the air, you’ll surely want a commercial dehumidifier that is equipped with a pump. This way, you can be sure that the condensed water will be disposed of properly down the drain or sink, even against the direction of gravity. The Perfect Aire 1PACD150 Damp2Dry Commercial Dehumidifier has a 40-foot long hose to dispose of the condensation.
Some dehumidifier terms:
Relative Humidity: This is the percentage of water vapor in the air, relative to the maximum amount of water vapor that the air can hold at the present temperature. That’s why you’ll see different performance levels of the same dehumidifier, depending on the temperature. For example, the Mounto Commercial Compact Dehumidifier will remove 125 pints of water per day at 90 degrees Fahrenheit and 90% relative humidity, and 80 pints per day at 80 degrees Fahrenheit and 60% relative humidity.
Dewpoint: This is the temperature at which the air is saturated with water vapor, to the extent that the water vapor starts to condense. For instance, you’ll see that water condenses on the outside of a glass of cold drink, especially on a hot day. The glass’ temperature has reached dewpoint.
GPP: This stands for “grains per pound”. A water vapor level of 55 grains per pound is equal to 40% relative humidity. But low grain refrigerants will reduce the grains per pound even lower. They can get it down to 40 GPP–less than 30% humidity! The AlorAir Relative Low Grain Refrigerant can get the GPP down to 32!
AHAM: This stands for “Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers”. They test air purifier’s ability to clean tobacco smoke, dust, and pollen from a room.
PPD: This stands for “pints per day” that a dehumidifier is capable of removing. As we have said, 70 PPD is typical for a consumer model, while commercial models can remove 140 PPD.
CADR: This stands for “Clean Air Delivery Rate”. This is a measure of the efficiency of an air purifier, considering room size and the volume of clean air produced per minute.
Dri-Eaz makes industrial strength dehumidifiers, as well as devices that help you dry out your house after a flood or overflow of water. Their compact yet powerful appliances remove fumes, mold, and mildew from the air, as well as ventilate closed areas such as basements or garages.
AlorAir makes dehumidifiers for both basement and crawlspace configurations, as well as for flood and water damage restoration situations. They also make air movers, air scrubbers, and high-pressure washers.
PerfectAire was founded in 2009, and are makers of room and mini-split air conditioners, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers, and more. They make commercial and residential dehumidifiers, both with and without pumps, for a variety of room sizes.
EnviroBoss make dehumidifiers for greenhouses and food processing environments that depend on serious humidity control to eliminate mold, mildew, and pests. They also make air movers that are intended to distribute air so as to evaporate excess moisture.
BlueDri, located in Irwindale, California, are makers of water damage restoration equipment and dehumidifiers since 2008. Their products include air movers, air scrubbers, and commercial-strength dehumidifiers.