792 reviews analysed
1. Ambershine XXXL King Size Heating Pad with Fast-Heating Technology&6 Temperature Settings, Microplush Fibers Electric Heating Pad/Pain Relief for Back/Neck/Shoulders/Abdomen/Legs 45cmx85cm (Dark Gray)
- 45cm x 85cm XXXL Size for Full Body Use: King large size 45cm x 85cm heating pad is designed for help blood flow, relief your pain and relax your muscles of all your body part, your legs, arms, necks, and large enough for your back, This heat pad provides consistent heat output for soothing therapy.
- Product Material & Machine Washable: Removable controller and washable plush help maintain the tidiness and softness of the washable heating pad. The flannel feels smooth and soft, provides maximum comfort for your body.
- Fast-Heating Technology & 120 Minutes Auto Shut Off: The product warms up just in few seconds, it can auto turn off within 120 minutes.
- 6 Temperature Settings & Overheating Protection: Overheating protection and 6 temperature settings guarantee better and safer user experience of the stress relief heating pad.
- Quality Warranty & Certification: 1 year quality warranty plus UL certification. You can contact our service support for products issues.
2. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
3. Sunbeam Heating Pad | ConformHeat Lightly Weighted Conforming Heating Pad, 14-Inch x 14-Inch, Fast Heat Technology, 3 Temperature Settings, Beeswax/Gray
- TARGETED PAIN RELIEF: Sunbeam heating pad easily flexes to improve body contact and provides soothing, high-level heat to relieve common muscle and joint pain associated with muscle tension and stress.
- STAYS IN PLACE: Lightly weighted heat pad features a layer of beads that keep it in place and snug against the body for better heat transfer and more effective relief compared to a traditional Sunbeam heating pad
- FAST HEAT TECHNOLOGY FOR QUICK RELIEF: Electric heating pad features XpressHeat Technology, allowing it to heat up fast so you can feel the heat within 30 seconds
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- heat increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- 3 HEAT SETTINGS & 2 HOUR AUTO-OFF: Features high, medium, and low heat settings for customized heat, plus 2-hour auto-off for peace of mind
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Spray fabric with water for deep, penetrating pain relief
- SOFT, EASY CARE MATERIAL: Super soft, machine washable pad
The Sunbeam ConformHeat heating pad easily flexes to curved body parts to improve contact for superior heat transfer compared to a traditional Sunbeam heating pad. This ultra-flexible, soft heating pad is lightly weighted with beads to blanket areas like the back, shoulder, neck, arm, leg, and knee with high-level heat. Plus, XpressHeat Technology allows the pad to heat up fast so you can feel the heat within 30 seconds. ConformHeat has 3 heat settings, allowing you to customize the level of heat to your preference, and it has a 2-hour auto-off function for added peace of mind. The underside of the electric heating pad is covered with super-soft micromink fabric, and the entire heat pad is machine washable for easy care.
4. Heating Pad, Ultra-Large Heating Pads for Back Pain Auto Shut Off, Fast Heating Technology, Six Heat Settings, Machine-Washable, Micro Plush/Soft Touch, Elastic Band and Storage Bag Included
- Lifetime replacement guarantee: First of all, Our clients have always been our first priority. each of our products is thoroughly tested. We have enough confidence in the quality of our products. That’s why we are happy to offer you a risk-free purchase and Lifetime replacement guarantee! Any problem, please contact us, we will resend you a brand new product or accessory or a full refund. You only need to reply to our email, let us know that something went wrong, and leave the rest to us.
- Safety guarantee: Our products are ETL certified, which means that our heating pads are tested by nationally recognized testing laboratories and meet the appropriate safety standards, which means that the production plant agrees to receive strict periodic inspections to ensure consistent product quality. Sold to the US and Canada markets.each product undergoes durability testing before the finished product, and the product has a high temperature overload protection device.
- Generate enough heat: The temperature of the heating pad is designed to reach 155 degrees Fahrenheit and 6 gears. When the product is in 6th gear and work for 1 minute, the heating pad will reach 155 degrees Fahrenheit. 2-hour auto-shutoff feature conserves energy and prevents excessive heating
- Ultra-Large for full body relief: 34″ x 17″ – Large size. Use the heating pad for full-body relief The 9-foot cord lets you relax wherever you need to. Elastic bands (included) let you attach the heating pad to any part of your body
- Washable: The heating pad material is micro-plush fabric which is soft and flexible. Can be applied to skin directly and it’s washable. the comfort and softness of this heating pad will last for years
5. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | King Size Ultra Heat Technology, 4 Heat Settings with Auto Off and Moist/Dry Heat Options | Plaid, 12 Inch x 24 Inch
- Easy to use slide control especially for Arthritis suffers, with 4 heat settings and 2 hour auto off
- Absorbent sponge for penetrating moist, deep heat relief
- machine washable cover with reusable storage bag
- King Size (12 inch x 24 inch) Heat pad with ‘UltraHeat Technology’ maintains consistent heat for greater comfort
- Controller Appearance May Vary
Sunbeam Heating Pad with UltraHeatTechnology offers an effective way to take good care of yourself and maintain an active life. This heating pad also features a new Arthritic Controller for ease of use.
6. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 60 amp double pole breaker connected to (1) set of #6 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2″ compression fitting with the option of 1/2″ NPT adapter included. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
NOTE : 11Kw at 220 is equal to 13kw at 240.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 67 Degree F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67 Degree F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Technology for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!