730 reviews analysed
1. Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress | Microwave Activated. Relieves Dry Eye, Styes, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction | #1 Doctor Recommended Professional Model
2. Thermalon Dry Eye Compress
- SAFE FOR DAILY USE – Daily use of our compress provides an effective way to improve tear quality and relieve dry eye symptoms. The compress is 100% non-toxic and non-allergenic making it one of the safest and most effective products on the market.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED FOR CHRONIC DRY EYE, BLEPHARITIS AND OVERALL EYE HEALTH – The Thermalon Dry Eye Compress is recommended by doctors because it provides safe and effective uniform heat that helps to restore moisture and relieve dryness from the eyes.
- RELIEVES PAIN NATURALLY – The all-natural remedy relieves symptoms caused by dry eyes. Our compress is designed to help clear blocked glands and decrease eye discomfort. Our compress will not support bacteria or fungi like grain or herbal products and is safer and easier to use then gel products.
- MICROWAVE ACTIVATED – Easy to use. Simply microwave for 20 seconds and apply for 10-15 minutes of moist heat therapy.
- NATURALLY HYDRATING – Our compress is self-hydrating meaning there is no need to add water, no waiting and no mess. Just microwave and apply for a soothing moist heat therapy treatment.
- HAND WASHABLE AND REUSABLE – Our compress can be immersed in water without fear of damaging the product. Simply wash in cold water with a mild detergent and air dry for at least 24 hours.
- NON-TOXIC, NON-ALLERGENIC AND LATEX-FREE – Enjoy your compress knowing it contains no harsh chemicals and is non-toxic, non-allergenic and latex-free.
Replenishes moisture. Size: 3.5 x 8 inches, ties
3. Dry Eye Mask Moist Heat Eye Compress(2 Packs), TOPOINT Microwave Heated Eye Mask for Dry Eyes, Flaxseed Cassia Seed Sleeping Mask
- 【Eye Mask For Dry Eyes】 Filled with natural flaxseed (Black), It has a high heat storage and heat transfer effect, can relieve eye fatigue, dry eye, dark circles, eye edema, palpebral fissure ,blepharitis and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction . Cassia Seed eye mask(Grey) helps quiet down the mind and sleep better, They are especially for those who always face to computer or phone,and it is necessary for their eyes to massage and stress relief.
- 【Heating Pad Microwavable】 Microwave heating eye mask 30-50 seconds, and then apply our eye pad on your eyes, Within 8-10 minutes of each use or follow the doctor’s instructions, helps add moisture to eyes, hypoallergenic, natural moisturizing.
- 【Reusable and Washable】 Weight of heated eye mask is only 3.9 oz, Lighter and More Comfortable, No Pressure on Your Eyes. The eye cover can be removable for cleaning, and moist heat pad is reheated and reusable. also can use as a sleep mask.
- 【One Size fit All】Material of hot eye mask is Gold velvet, The strap is comes with Velcro and can be adjusted for different head sizes.
- 【Doctor Recommend】 eye heating pad is a good dry eye mask, heated eye mask for dry eyes, pink eye, MGD, sinus pressure, stye treatment, blepharitis and other eye conditions naturally. Trust the experts with an eye mask that is recommended by doctors and clinicians.
4. Bruder Eye Compress Moist Heat Professional Model (2 pairs)
- Simply microwave for 20-25 seconds and apply for 10 minutes. The BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress helps stabilize the tear film, improves oil gland function and slows tear evaporation.
- Safe for frequent use, Self-hydrating – no need to add water, Non-allergenic
- Microwave Activated Moist Heat Compress featuring patented MediBeads technology
- A clinically proven and natural way to treat chronic dry eye, MGD and Blepharitis.
5. Microwavable Heating Pad – Warming Solution Bag for Joint Pain, Aches, Pains, Cramps, and Arthritis
- NEVER SPOILS OR MOLDS – Unlike rice or corn heating pads, these pads will never spoil, mold, or smell. Reuse it again and again for lasting relief without the odor. The beads we put in the bag are odor free, toxic free, unscented with no additional additives that can aggravate the skin. We recommend adding any type of essential oils or aromatherapy that is right for you.
- COMFORT AND SOOTHING – Will ease pain and increase blood flow to affected areas. It is very soft to the skin. The outside is made of a micro fleece that feels like a pillow. Moist heat treatment is perhaps the most relaxing of all the physical therapy modalities.
- RELIEVE PAIN IN PROBLEM AREAS – The most common uses are for physical neck pain, shoulder pain, menstrual cramps, urinary tract infections, earaches, arthritis in the hands and knees. Can soothe and relax sore muscles, joints and ligaments.
- WET HEAT THERAPY – Heat that will penetrate into the muscles. The inside is made of heat-saving beads that will heat up in the microwavable using the moisture from the air. Moist heat can aid in the heat’s penetration into the muscles, and some people feel that moist heat provides better pain relief in less time than dry heat. There’s also a reduced chance of skin irritation since the moisture helps to increase tissue elasticity.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! – Meaning that if you decide you don’t like it, just let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund. AND we’ll do it quick. No harm in trying! Just send us an email any time with any concerns, feedback, and updates. We love our customers! You are truly our number #1 priority!
6. Silk Heated Eye Mask for Dry Eyes – Stye Treatment Dry Eye Mask Warm Compress for Eyes, Relieves Belpharitis, Pink Eye, Eye Compress for Dry Eyes, Dry Eye Moist Heat Compress Mask for Eyes
- Mulberry Silk Fabric – A Dry Eye Mask that is silky smooth, comfortable and has an adjustable strap!
- 4 Heat and Time Settings – 104~131F° and 0~60 Minutes – Weighted Sleep Mask that auto-turns off.
- Flexible Power – Almost 7ft long cable means you can use this USB powered eye treatment anywhere.
- Infrared Heat – Uses graphene heating film and silk naturals to deliver heat evenly and efficiently.
- Optive Design – Eye Care that covers all of your eyelid for effective blepharitis treatment.
DiviniTi is dedicated to providing outstanding products to help dry, puffy, sore eyes as well as styes and migraines. We take pride in providing our customers the best service/products!
With our Heated Eye Mask, we have a fully removable 100% natural cotton and mulberry silk cover. A truly breathable and comfortable alternative to the Bruder Eye Compress Moist Heat.
The Bruder Mask is a good solution to dry eye relief, however it’s not quite the best! Because of their microwavable activation, the sinus mask can quickly smell like burning rubber or plastic.
8.5 inches long, 4 inches at the cheeks and 3.5 inches at the nose, our warm compress for eyes will help cover your eyes completely and comfortably with room to spare.
Our eye patches for adults medical also have an adjustable strap that can fit on all head shapes big or small!
Easy and Simple to Use:
1. Connect the DC Plug and Socket of the Eye Masks
2. Plug the USB Port into an outlet, battery bank, laptop, computer or power source with USB compatibility. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT ONLY INCLUDES THE EYE PAD, NO BATTERY BANK INCLUDED*
3. Spray a little warm water on the eye side of the eye mask to avoid dryness and turn the eye pad into a mini moist heat pad.
4. Hold Temperature to Turn On
5. Use the controller to set temperature and timer. *PLEASE NOTE THAT SETTING TO 0 MIN, WILL MAKE IT SO THAT IT WILL NOT TURN OFF*
6. Hold Timer to Turn Off
This Portable Electric USB Eye Mask for Sleeping Women is perfect for use with:
– Allergy Eye Drops
– Dry Eye Drops Severe Dry Eye
– Dry Eyes Eye Drops
– Eyelid Cleanser
– Eyelid Scrub Wipes
– Oasis Tears Plus
– Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus
– Ocusoft Lid Scrubs
– Pink Eye Drops
– Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops
– Refresh PM Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment
– Refresh Tears
– Retaine Eye Drops for Dry Eyes
– Stye Ointment
– Systane Complete
7. Miw Piw Microwave Heating Pad for Cramps – Gift Box 14"x 6" Bed Buddy Hot Therapy Relief Organic Herbal Bag Warmer Microwavable Moist Heat Pack Heated Bean Pillow Menstrual Stomach Back Neck Shoulder
- ☘️ Natural Microwavable Heating Pads: Miw Piw Herbal and bean filled Pad is a relaxing bed buddies, an excellent replacement of gel heat packs electric. Our wrap offers Hot and cold therapy and calming aromatherapy, which helps relieving menstrual cramps, stress, muscle and joint pain, boost blood circulation
- ☘️ Superior Heat Retention: Over 10 herbs and beads with different distinctive aromas are planted without any chemicals, then mixed together following traditional recipe that compress heat to last longer than those with rice, flax seeds, clay, cherry, wheat, an average of 30 minutes of wet heat per use and keeping the scent up-to 200 times of use.
- ☘️ Perfect Size for Heat Therapy: The 14″x 6″ heavy-weighted bags work effectively to relieve tension from stomach, abdomen, back, arm, shoulder, neck, knee and more. Easy to carry along wherever you are, from home to work, travel, yoga class or spa. Perfect for women with period cramps, breastfeeding, elderly with frequent pains and aches, officers with little exercise, people with sleep deprivation.
- ☘️ Detachable and Washable: The pillows cover can be easily removed, washed and reusable. The insert and covers are 100% cotton, durable, smooth for skin
- offer easy approach aromatherapy
- body comfort and do not catch fire in the microwave.
- ☘️ Make Mother’s Day special for your dear mother: Miw Piw first aid microwaveable heating pad with herbal scented will be a meaningful lovely vegan relaxation gift to dedicate your appreciation to your family and friends.
★ Miw Piw Nature Herbal Heating Pads – a harmonization of 3 therapies: Hot Therapy – Cold Therapy – Aromatherapy that is very suitable for:
✔ Women during period with menstrual cramp, belly pain, colic, back pain.
✔ Breastfeeding women have breast swelling or clogged milk.
✔ Office workers with little physical exercise.
✔ Elderly with frequent joints pain.
✔ Patients stay in bed for a long time.
✔ People with constipation, insomnia, headache.
★ Irreplaceable kit for deep relaxation and meditation in spa, beauty, massage, hair, nail salon…
★ Easy to apply:
✔ 1: Unpack the vacuum-sealed pack. Place the Herb Pack into the cover.
✔ 2: Heat or chill the Herbs Pack in the microwave or freezer.
- Hot therapy: Put the pack 3 – 4 minutes in the microwave on medium (600 – 800 Watt) setting.
- Cold therapy: Put the Herbal Pack in a zipper bag, seal and then chill it in the freezer for 2 – 3 hours.
✔ 3: Apply the Herbal Pack on the desired area for relief. Remember to check the temperature with your hand before applying it.
✔ 4: After every use, leave the Herbal Pack dry completely before kept inside the zipper bag and store in a cool and dry place.
8. Hot Pockets Set of 3 Rice Heating pad microwavable – Includes Heating pad for Neck and Shoulders + Heating Pads for Back Pain + Lavender Eye Pillow for Stress Relief (Blue Flowers)
- Includes: 1) heating pad for neck and shoulders. 2) heating pad for cramps and back pain (including elastic fastner). 3) Lavender eye pillow / sleep mask.
- Use this set of microwavable heating pads to keep the body warm and cozy, relieve aches, stress, and pain around the body : provide warm compress heat for shoulders, back, stomach, menstrual discomfort, knees, and more… and also Warm Up the bed before going to sleep on a chilly night ???? ????️???? …
- WASHABLE! You no longer have to worry about getting your rice heating pads sweaty or dirty… Use it when and where you desire and when it’s time to have it washed- simply take the heating pad out of the pockets, and wash fabric in the washing machine. Place the heating pads back in the pockets when you’re ready to use again. *** Lavender Eye Mask cannot be washed.
- Reusable & Simple To Use! PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA with top quality materials and last for years. This Microwave heating pad is filled with 100% Natural ingrediants , it is Eco-friendly and Pet Safe.
- Risk Free – this products comes with 12 Month Seller Warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Don’t love your microwavable heating pad ? Contact us and we will make it right.
A Natural and Reusable Hot/Cold Therapy Set consisting of Three Products, to provide all the Relaxation, Relief, and Refreshment your body and mind need. Set Includes: 3-Pockets Pack- Has a handle on one end to allow you to conveniently apply to the upper back, shoulders, and neck area, Adjustable Lower Back/Lumbar/Abdomen Pack- has an elastic hook & loop strap to allow you to apply the pack to the body and maintain the ability to be active while targeting the relief of muscle pain, arthritis, stress, disk pain, joint pain, and more. And a Lavender Sleep/Eye Mask- Has an elastic strap to stay comfortably on your eyes and block all light as well as relieve headaches, migraines, puffy/tired eyes, dark circles under the eyes, and allow you to sleep better and refresh yourself. The products are very simple to use and can be used over and over again on a daily basis. They are Machine Washable after removing the Heating Inserts except for the Eye Mask which is not washable. The heating inserts are filled with rice, while the eye mask is filled with Lavender Flower and Flax Seed. Treat yourself to this soothing and relaxing set right NOW. For a more healthy, active, and natural lifestyle, try the Hot Pockets Set! We know you will enjoy it 🙂
9. Moist Heated Eye Mask, Microwave 3D Eye Compress for Dry Eyes, Warm Compress for Chalazion, Stye Blepharitis and Migraine Treatment
- ✿【Highly Recommended by optometrist】- Moist heat is a very natural method to help improve eye health. An effective alternative to eye drops. Effectively relieves eye fatigue, helps with the treatment of dry eyes, blepharitis and MGD.
- ✿【3D Design】-With the unique 3D shape design, we can fill more flax seeds and clay bead into the eye mask, concerntrate the heat only to eye area for longer time. The special sharp curve will leave no any press to nose bridge.
- ✿【Flax seeds and clay beads 】-We worked years to get this best combination for moist heat. The flax seeds will help absorb and store moisture from the air and release it after the microwave heating. The clay beads will keep the microwave energy inside and provide heat therapy for longer time
- ✿【Breathable and comfortable】-We use a soft natural cotton material for the parts touches eyes. The hot filling will fall down into your eye socket and fit perfectly to eyes, provide deep, pure moist heat to eyes. Not only smooth, soft and very comfortable to wear, but also breathable and gentle on your delicate facial skin.
- ✿【Easy to use with microwave】-Just put the eye mask in a microwave for 20-60 seconds (do not overheat) , then enjoy the moist heat therapy.
10. Bruder Moist Heat Sinus and Allergy Compress | Contoured Sinus Compress Designed to Relieve Sinus Pressure, Tension Headaches, Migraines, TMJ, Dry Eye Syndrome, Eye Irritation, Allergy Relief
- RELIEVE PAIN AND CONGESTION: Using most heat or cold therapy, the comfortable design and weight of the sinus pain relief compress targets the pressure points and provides the perfect amount of facial acupressure to help headache, sinus and migraine sufferers of all ages find comfort and relief
- SOOTHING COLD THERAPY COMPRESS: Store these eye pads in the freezer for several hours prior to use to enjoy soothing sinus stress relief therapy, which helps alleviate swelling from the nasal tissue, pressure from sinuses and relaxing facial muscles
- PATENTED MEDIBEADS TECHNOLOGY: This eye hydrating compress absorbs moisture from the air and when microwaved, the absorbed water is released as clean soothing moist heat, bringing a natural relief to congestion, migraines, and allergies
- EASY TO USE MICROWAVABLE EYE COMPRESS: Enjoy effective moist heat treatment
- simply microwave the dry eye compress for 20 seconds and apply for 10 minutes or as prescribed for a quick heat therapy with this moist heating pad
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE HEAT EYE COMPRESS FOR SINUS AND ALLERGY RELIEF: These eye pads are reusable and can be hand washed when needed
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Eye Pack Microwave for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!