786 reviews analysed
1. DIY Heating Coil Wire Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire 15 Feet (Alien 0.3×0.8+32GA)
- Kanthal A1 Heat Resistant Wire:0.3*0.8+32GA.
- The product shall be used by advanced users ONLY
- This is a heating element wire for use in Kilns and furnaces for pottery, metal casting, heat treating, forging, and many other uses.
- Package including the organic cotton as a gift.
- We provide warranty time, please don’t hesitate to buy, if you have any problem, we will give the satisfy solution.
Kanthal A1 is a ferritic alloy rated for use at temperatures up to 1400°C (2550°F). The alloy has high resistivity and great oxidation resistance. It is typically used in furnace applications, such as electrical heating elements in high-temperature furnaces for heat treatment, glass, steel, ceramics, and electronics industries.
2. Restring Dryer Heating Element Coil for Frigidaire Electrolux GE Kenmore, Part # 5300622034 PS451032 AP2135128 AH451032 EA451032
- This product is made with the highest quality materials tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM product.
- Works with GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore dryers
- This is a replacement part
- All “in stock” items will be shipped the same business day when applicable.
- Include: 1 pc Restring Dryer Heating Element Coil
This is not an original product, but it is only a replacement part. This item replaces the inner coils of your dryer’s heating element assembly.
3. WP3387747 Dryer Heater Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore AP6008281
- NON OEM REPLACEMENT FOR WHIRLPOOL / KENMORE Clothes Dryer Heating Element – 3387747,This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16″ terminals.
- Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and Maytag , Compatible With Part # 3387747, 80003, 8527865, 279769, AP2947033, AP6008281 & PS344597, PS117414.
- This heating element fits many Whirlpool-built dryers under the brand names of Whirlpool, Whirlpool Gold, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Catalyst, Duet, Duet HT, KitchenAid, KitchenAid Ensemble, among others. It typically fits dryers which have a 27″ cabinet (measured side to side) and/or which have the lint filter located on the inside of the dryer door (as opposed to the top of the cabinet). Fits Kenmore 90-series dryers.
- Dryers pull air from outside the unit and blow it through a coiled wire heating element into the dryer drum. As the drum spins, hot air regulated by a thermostat passes over, under, and around wet clothes to dry them. A dryer that tumbles the clothes while blowing cool air could have a damaged heating element that needs replacing.
- When this part fails, you may experience the following symptoms: Electric Dryer No Heat ,How to test: Measure for continuity, replace if open.
4. 5300622034 Restring Coil for Frigidaire Electric Dryers by PartsBroz – Replaces AP2135128, 351, AH451032, EA451032, PS451032
- ✅ PART NUMBER 5300622034: It’s a functional equivalent to part numbers 5300622034, AP2135128, 351, AH451032, EA451032, and PS451032.
- ✅ FOR FRIGIDAIRE DRYERS: The part works with several electric dryers manufactured by Frigidaire. Compatible brands include Frigidaire and Kenmore/Sears. Refer to your owner’s manual or contact us to confirm compatibility with your model.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT TO DRYERS: Did your dryer stop producing heat? Replacing a shorted-out dryer heating element will restore heat to your dryer.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: Installation is straightforward and takes just 30 to 60 minutes. You’ll need a Phillips screwdriver, needle nose pliers, and a nut driver to install this dryer heating element restring coil.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Made from premium materials, our 5300622034 replacement part offers long-lasting durability. It meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. Heater housing insulators and terminal block not included. Specs: 5/16-in. terminal size
The electric dryer heating element restring coil sits at the bottom of your dryer and produces heat. If the restring coil breaks or corrodes, you’re left with a dryer that can’t produce heat or takes too long to dry clothes. The PartsBroz 5300622034 exact equivalent part is a restring coil with a 5/16-inch terminal size. It does not include heater housing insulators or a terminal block.
Restores Heat to Your Dryer
Replacing the restring coil can fix the following problems:
- Dryer won’t produce heat
- Dryer takes too long to dry clothes
- Dryer won’t start
Disconnect your dryer from its power source before beginning any repair. Helpful tools include a Phillips screwdriver, needle nose pliers, and a nut driver.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
Frigidaire: F31C336CS0 F31C546CS0 F31C546CT0 F31C747CT0 FDE116RBW0 FDE216RBS0 FDE216RBS1 FDE336LBS0 FDE336LBS1 FDE336NBS0 FDE336NBS1 FDE336NBS2 FDE436RBS0 FDE436RBS2 FDE546LBS0 FDE546NBS0 FDE546NBS1 FDE546RBS0 FDE546RBS1 FDE747RBS0 FDE747RBS1 FDE747RBT1 FDE847GCS0 FDE847RBS0 FLSE72GCS0 FLXE52RBS0 FSE747GCS0 GDE336RBS0 GDE336RBW1 GDE436RBW1 GDE436RBW2 GDE546RBS1 LCE702AWW3 LE400AXW2 MDE216RBD0 MDE216RBW0 MDE216RBWD0 MDE336MBD1 MDE336MBW0 MDE336MBW1 MDE336MBWW0 MDE436RBW0 MLXE62RBW0 MLXE62RBW1 TDE336RBD0 TDE336RBW0 TDE336RBW1 TDE546RBW0 TDE546RBW1 WDE336RBS0 WDE546RBS0
Kenmore/Sears: 417.99370120 417.99370130 417.99370820 417.99370830 417.99570100 417.99570800
Replaces Several Part Numbers: 5300622034, AP2135128, 351, AH451032, EA451032, PS451032
Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us below in the customer question and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help you select the correct part for your dryer.
5. 279838 3403585 & 3977767 & 3392519 Clothes Dryer Heating Element Kit for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef Dryer
- 【Design】 High quality dryer heating element kit, the heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer, including 2-5/16″ male terminals
- 【Fitment】 The Clothes Dryer Heating Element Kit fits Kenmore Model: 11060222510, 11062332510, 11065212610, 11065232610, 11066134610
- and Others Name Brand: Whirlpool, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef
- 【Composition】 The heating element includes a heating coil, a thermostat and a temperature fuse. Heating coil heating air, blowing into rotary drum to dry. The thermostat regulates the temperature to a safe range. Temperature fuse cut off current to avoid sudden safety hazard caused by overheating
- 【Package Includes】 1 * 279838 heating element, 1 * 3977767 cycling thermostat, 1 * 3392519 dryer thermal fuse
- 【Replacement Part Number】 heating element replacement for numbers: 279837, 279838, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237
- dryer cycling thermostat replaces part numbers: 3977767, 3399693, WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078
- dryer thermal fuse replaces part number 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP
11060202990, 11060212990, 11060222510, 11060522900
11060602990, 11060612990, 1106062110, 11060622990
11060702990, 11060712990, 1106072010, 1106072011
11060722990, 11060724990, 11060727990, 11060802990
11060812990, 11060814990, 11060817990, 11060832990, 11060842990, 11060852990, 11060854990 and more
1CWED4800DQ0, 1CWED4900DW0, 1CWED5100VQ1, 1CWED5200VQ1
1MWED1750EM0, 3DWED4800YQ0, 3DWED4800YQ1, 3DWED4800YQ2
3DWED4900YW0, 3DWED4900YW1, 3DWED4900YW2 and more
3ZAED4475TQ0, 4GAED4900YW0, 4GAED4900YW1, 4GAED4900YW2
4KAED4475TQ0, 4KAED4475TQ1, AED4370TQ0, AED4470TQ0
AED4475TQ0, AED4475TQ1, AED4675EW0, AED4675YQ0, AED4675YQ1 and more
4KMED5700TQ0, 4KMED5700TQ1, 4KMED5900TW0, 4KMEDC405WQ0
4KMEDC405WQ1, 7MMEDC300BW0, 7MMEDC300DW0, 7MMEDC300DW1
7MMEDX655EW0, 7MMEP0080WW0, 7MMEP0080WW1 and more
CED123SEW0, CED126SBW0, CED126SBW1, CED126SDW0
CED126SDW1, CED126SXQ0, CED126SXQ1, CED137HXQ0
CED137HXW0, CED137SBW0, CED137SDW0, CED137SDW1, CED137SXQ0 and more
EED4100SQ0, EED4100WQ0, EED4300SQ0, EED4300TQ0
EED4300VQ0, EED4300VQ1, EED4400SQ0, EED4400TQ0, EED4400VQ0, EED4400WQ0, EED4400WQ1 and more
IED4100SQ0, IED4300SQ0, IED4400VQ0, IED4400VQ1
IES5000RQ0, IES5000RQ1, IEX3000RQ0, IEX3000RQ1
IJ80002, IJ82001, IJ82002, IJ84001, IJ84002, IM80000 and more
KEYS700LQ0, KEYS700LQ1, KEYS700LT0, KEYS700LT1
KEYS710JQ0, KEYS710JQ1, KEYS710LQ0, KEYS710LQ1
KEYS750GQ0, KEYS750GT0, KEYS750GZ0, KEYS750JQ0
KEYS750JQ1, KEYS750JT0, KEYS750JT1 and more
NED4500TQ0, NED4500VQ0, NED4500VQ2, 4GNED4400YQ1 and more
The above are just some models of some brands, there are still a lot of not written, if you do not see your model, please contact me, I will help you check if your model is applicable.
6. GARP 5300622034 Compatible Replacement for Dryer Heater Coil Fits Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Tappan, Westinghouse
GARP products are researched and Developed in New Jersey USA. We provide a Lifetime Warranty on all GARP Products. Our products are trusted and used by technicians and Dyers, Includes Warranty Card. GARP parts fit OEM Standards and are guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements! All GARP products are Tested by OEM Technicians! Replacement for 5300622034 Dryer Heater Coil for Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Tappan, Westinghouse.
From the Manufacturer
GARP products are researched and Developed in New Jersey USA. We provide a Lifetime Warranty on all GARP Products. Our products are trusted and used by technicians and DIY’ers, Includes Warranty Card. GARP parts fit OEM Standards and are guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements! All GARP products are Tested by OEM Technicians! Replacement for 5300622034 Dryer Heater Coil for Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Tappan, Westinghouse
7. Dryer Heating Element for Samsung DV45H7000EW/A2-0000, Samsung DV363EWBEUF/A1-0000, Samsung DV393ETPAWR/A1-0000, Samsung DV328AEG/XAA Dryers
8. Treedix 5-12V ZVS Low Voltage Induction Heating Power Supply Module with Coil Power Supply Heating Power Supply Module
- ZVS heating Power Source module, with heating coil included. The heating coil can be soldered onto the PCB.
- Input Voltage：DC 5V~12V(This voltage range is the voltage during operation, not the voltage when the power supply is unloaded).
- The width of the object to be heated should be between 1/3 and 1/2 of the inner diameter of the heating coil, and it should not exceed 2/3.
- Ensure all the components welding right, power line connected in the right way, then to set up an electric circuit.
- The current / voltage is directly linked to what you’re heating.
Input Voltage：DC 5V~12V
PCB Size：55 x 37 x 1.6 mm
1 x ZVS heating Power Source module
1 x heating coil
1. When inductive heating, usually work for 5 minutes to power off cooling. Because the current is relatively large during induction heating, the coil heat is also relatively large. When heating, part of the heat generated by the heated object is transmitted to the heating coil. For a long time, the temperature of the heating coil is high. If the heating coil is connected to the terminal, the plastic part of the terminal will be melted. Therefore, when induction heating, it is best to solder the heating coil directly to the PCB
2. Only some types of materials can be effectively induction heated – mostly magnetic materials such as steel. Materials such as brass, copper and aluminum will be very difficult to heat.
3. A large capacitor placed in parallel with the supply voltage can help reduce the voltage/current drop that prevents the unit from starting.
4. This module should not be operating when no load, otherwise it might burn out the circuit.
5. You can check whether the blue LED indicator light up to see if the power is supplied or the module can functionally work. When the indicator is dim, maybe the power supply is insufficient, should use a higher power supply. Just make sure the power supply is within DC 5-12V.
Remark: You can solder the heating coil on the board.
9. 279838 8565582 Dryer Heating Element Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Maytag KitchenAid Magic Chef
- Replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0
- Rated 240 volts, 5400 watts, 2-5/16″ Male terminals
- Highest quality nickle used in the wire
- Replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley
This is a dryer heating element replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, and Crosley. If your dryer does not heat first, check for a blown thermal fuse on the blower housing before replacing the heating element. In most cases, the heating element will have a break in the element if defective. Rated 240 volts and 5400 watts. It replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Coils for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!