Top 10 Hanna Ammonia Tester Digital For Air Quality
686 reviews analysed
1. Water Quality Tester, Accurate and Reliable, HoneForest TDS Meter, EC Meter & Temperature Meter 3 in 1, 0-9990ppm, Ideal Water Test Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums, etc.
- ✔ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: To achieve high accuracy, equipped with premium quality titanium alloy probe, and reliable Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures reading always be accurate at various temperatures.
- ✔MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND UPGRADED: Professional TDS, EC and Temperature Pen 3 in 1. Upgraded with big backlit LCD for easier reading, and auto-lock function for easier use.
- ✔EASY AND INSTANTLY: Just turn TDS meter on and stir water gently, then stabilized readings will be auto-locked on LCD in seconds, and the tds ppm meter will shut off automatically if without operation over 2 minutes.
- ✔MULTIPURPOSE TDS TESTER: Test drinking water purity to ensure it’s healthy, monitor if Reverse Osmosis (RO)/DI System works properly, whether filter need replaced, maintenance aquarium, hydroponics(test nutrients), pool and spa, etc.
- ✔3 YEARS WARRANTY. And we offer 90 days Money Back Guarantee if not totally happy with the digital TDS water tester meter.
Super accurate, reliable and easy to use TDS, EC &Temp water tester reader, with backlit and auto-lock function, 3 years warranty and 90 days money back guarantee.
This advanced digital ppm meter pen with Advanced Microprocessor Technology, combines TDS Meter(Total Dissolved Solids), EC Meter(Electrical Conductivity) and Temperature meter all in one ergonomically designed pen.
Widely be used for all Water Quality Testing, Water Purification Applications, Aquaculture, Hydroponic, Pool & Spa, Colloidal Silver, Water Treatment and more.
It’s a must have handy tool for every household, testing for tap water, filtered water, distilled water, bottled water, well water, refrigerated water, etc.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC)
* Equipped with backlit LCD for easy reading.
If TDS≤40, the backlit color is green,
If TDS>40, the backlit color is red.
* Auto-Lock Function: From test beginning, the reading can be stabilized in seconds, and locked automatically for easy read and record.
* Hold Function: Before reading locked automatically, the reading can be locked manually if press “HOLD”.
* Factory Calibrated: No need calibration by user.
* Auto-Off in 2 Minutes to conserve battery.
* A colorful TDS chart on the back to explains ppm readings.
* Includes a protective carrying case with belt clip, easy to carry.
* Measuring Range:
TDS: 0 – 9990 ppm (parts per million)
Conductivity: 0 – 9990 µs/cm
Degrees Celsius: 0.1 – 50.0°C
Fahrenheit: 32.0 – 122.0°F
* Accuracy: ± 2% F.S
* Net Weight:1.62oz(46g)
* Size:6.29 x 1.14 x 0.59 inches (160x29x15mm)
1x TDS Meter
1x HoneForest Instruction
1x portable leather bag
1x HoneForest color box
2. HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Total Dissolved Solids Tester, 0-5000 ppm TDS Range, 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy (Magnetic Body)
Product Description: How Pure is Your Water? A TDS meter (aka ppm pen, tds stick) is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the AP-1 can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The lower the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O. The AP-1 is great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter. (The meter does not test for biological contaminants.) The AP-1 is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, and more. HM Digital’s AquaPro digital water tester has a sleek design that’s perfect for today’s modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today’s tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer. Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
3. TDS Meter Digital Water Tester, Lxuemlu Professional 3-in-1 TDS, Temperature and EC Meter with Carrying Case, 0-9999ppm, Ideal ppm Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums and More (LX-TDS1)
- ☑️ TEST YOUR WATER: How Pure is Your Water? With the push of a button, the TDS water tester can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million)
- ☑️ EASY TO USE AND ACCURATE: Just stick it in about 1 inch of water instantly you get the reading. It’s compact and doesn’t need any maintenance. The TDS water tester is a rugged model that includes a protective carrying case with belt clip
- ☑️ AUTO-OFF AND HOLD FUNCTION: The TDS tester shuts off automatically after 2 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Features a hold function that saves measurements for convenient reading and recording
- ☑️ MEASUREMENT RANGE: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image
- ☑️ WHAT YOU GET: Lxuemlu water tester, user manual and friendly customer service
4. Pro TDS Meter Digital Water Tester – 3 in 1 ppm EC and Temperature Test Pen | Easy to Use Water Purity Tester | Ideal for Testing RO Drinking Water Swimming Pool Hydroponics Aquarium & More
- ✅ OUR SIMPLEST, FASTEST TDS METER YET – Just dip in the meter, stir, and get your results in seconds. No calibration or setup needed, you can use it straight out of the box. Follow the step-by-step instructions then check the easy-to-read screen.
- ✅ UPGRADED ACCURACY THAT LASTS – With the titanium alloy probe and the latest sensors, you can get almost exact readings every time. What’s more, the meter can be easily recalibrated for extended precision whenever needed.
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF TDS OR EC TESTING – Check the TDS or EC of your aquarium, pool, or any water source. You can determine the effectiveness of your RO, DI, or distillation unit, check the nutrient levels of your hydroponic setup, and more.
- ✅ RESULTS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND – Your free (opt-in only) emailed user guide explains exactly what the results mean, and what you may want to do about them. If you have any questions, just ask our team of EPA water quality experts. We’re here to help!
- ✅ SAVE THE MONEY AND HASSLE – Instead of forking out for an expensive lab test or professional equipment, you can get reliable results from home. This ppm meter can also be taken anywhere with you in the free leather case, ready to test on the go.
5. TDS – Best Water Quality Test Meter. Large Backlit LCD Screen. Professional TDS and Temperature Meter at an Economy Price. on this Accurate and Reliable Water Test Meter.
- Professional Quality, unlike Economy models available, You Get What You Pay For!
- If you are looking for a Super Accurate and Reliable Meter, this is the one for You!
- TDS tells you when you need to change your Filters… It Saves you Money and Protects Your Health!
- TECHNICAL SPECS: Accuracy: ± 2%. Range:0-5000ppm, 0-9990 µs/cm, 0.1-80.0°C, 32.0-176.0°F.
- Last TDS Meter you’ll have to buy, we’re so confident we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee for Life!
Professional Quality Combination TDS Meter and Temperature Meter
The TDS Meter is a professional level meter that fits in your pocket!
Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, waste water regulation, aqua culture, hydroponics, laboratory and scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, colloidal silver, water treatment and more.
* Large Backlit LCD Screen.
* Lock function – makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from test solution.
* Temp modes: °C.
* 5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so battery won’t run down.
* Measurement Rage: TDS: 0 – 5000 ppm (parts per million) Degrees Celsius: 0.1 – 80.0°C
* Accuracy: ± 2%
* Net weight: 1.94oz (55g)
* Size: 6 x 1.2 x 0.9 inches (154 x 31 x 23 mm)
* Batteries included.
We know you will love the accuracy and reliability of this Water Test Meter.
Click on the ADD to Cart Button on the top right of this page NOW!
6. 【2020 Latest】TDS Meter，NinHappy Water Quality Tester,0-9999ppm Meter,LCD Display,Accuracy Testing Water Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums,RO System,Swinging Pool and More
- ☑️ 【TEST YOUR WATER PURITY】: How pure is your water? With this lightweight conductivity meters pen can test the water purity, Just stick it in about 1 inch deep of water, then TDS water tester can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million).
- ☑️ 【 LONG BATTERY LIFE CYCLE】:It’s used with 2 pcs 1.5V batteries(LR44), and it can be used more than 3 years, it will be power-off automatically after stop using in 5 minutes to save the battery.
- ☑️ 【ACCURACY AND WIDE MEASUREMENT RANGE】: The premium Titanium Alloy Probe has high test accuracy in +/- 2% Readout Accuracy Testing, which can avoid the interference of magnetic field in water. Testing range from 0-9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm,indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- ☑️ 【 EASY TO USE AND HANDY】: Just stick the TDS meter tester into the water of 1 inch deep, then stabilized readings will be auto-locked on LCD screen in seconds, TDS tester shuts off automatically after 3 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Features a hold function that saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- ☑️ 【WHAT YOU GET】: TDS water tester, user manual, Preinstalled 2 pcs battery, leather case,our fan-favorite 3 year warranty and friendly customer service.
✅What is TDS and why should you care about?
TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which are the inorganic salts and organic matter in liquid. The lower the TDS level, the purer the water is. Conversely, higher TDS level indicates more particles dissolved in liquid.
✅A Must-Have Tool for Kitchen, Aquarium, Hydroponics and SPA.
How Pure is Your Water? With the push of one button, the digital TDS water tester will read overall water purity leve.
✅How to use TDS meter?:
1) Remove the protective cap.
2) Turn the TDS Meter on.
3) Immerse the meter into the water/ solution up to the maximum immersion level(2＂）．
４) Waiting until the display stabilizes, the TDS meter automatically compensates for temperature variations once the readout is stabilized (30-50 seconds). Press the hold button to save reading.
✅ Product Features:
100% Brand New and high-quality.
Automatic Temperature Compensation: 0 ~60.Working temperature: 0 ~50.
Hold function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
Auto-function: Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
This water meter can be also used in testing water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) & drink quality monitoring, pools, spas, aquariums, and hydroponics.
Measurement range from 0-999 ppm.
TDS: 0 – 9990 ppm (parts per million)
Conductivity: 0 – 9990 µs/cm
Degrees Celsius: 0.1 – 50.0°C
Fahrenheit: 32.0 – 122.0°F
Accuracy: ± 2% F.S
Item size:6.1 x 1.1 x 0.59 inches (155x28x15mm)
7. GuDoQi Digital PH Tester Acidity Meter 3 in 1 Water Quality Tester TDS EC Meter with Temperature for Household Drinking Water Hydroponics Aquariums Swimming Pools
- 4 IN 1 FUNCTION: Come with TDS test, EC test, temperature test and pH test function, it is commonly used for testing the pH balance, quality and hardness of drinking water, household water, pool water, aquarium, Spa, hydroponics etc
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: PH resolution is 0.01pH, accuracy is ±0.01pH, measurment range is 0-14 pH. TDS meter ranges from 0~9990ppm, Conductivity ranges from 0~9990 us/cm, EC ranges from 0~9990 us/cm, accuracy error is ±2%
- ATC FUNCTION: Equipped with auto temprature compensation function, PH tester can adjust according to water temperatures and give pH readings almost instantly. Don’t need to care about the temperature of test liquid
- EASY TO USE: For water quality tester, pressing ”HOLD” button for maintaining reading, pressing ”SHIFT” button once for TDS & EC transformations, pressing ”SHIFT” button twice for “° C / ° F” transformations
- AUTO CALIBRATION: For pH tester, just place the instrument in the standard buffer and press the CAL button then it will automatically start calibration data. (This ph meter has been calibrated by factory so users can use it directly)
Applied to water treatment industry, drinking water industry, family, field operation as drinking water quality inspection tools
TDS Meter: Measures total dissolved solids such as minerals, salinity, metals, cations or anions dissolved in water
EC Meter: Measures the electrical conductivity in a solution, applied in hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts, chlorine levels or other impurities in the water
PH Meter: Testing the PH of tap water, bottled water, aquarium water, pond water and various other liquids, practical tool for home and laboratory
PH Meter Specifications:
Measure Range : 0.00 – 14.00 pH
Resolution : 0.01 pH
Accuracy : ± 0.01 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0 – 60°C / 32 – 140°F
Calibration : Two Points Automatic Calibration Button
Button battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44(Battery included)
Dimension:15.5*3.1*1.8cm / 6.10*1.22*0.71inch
Weight:50g / 0.11lb
TDS EC Temperature Meter Specifications:
TDS Range: 0 ~ 9990ppm
EC Range: 0 ~ 9990 us/cm
Size: 15.4*3*1.4 cm / 6.06*1.81*0.55inch
Battery: 3V CR2032(Battery included)
Item Material: Plastic Shell Case
Material: Synthetic Leather
Weight:59g / 0.13
1 x PH Meter
1 x TDS EC Temperature Meter
1 x User manual
8. HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket Size TDS Tester Meter with 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy
- This TDS tester is ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Advanced microprocessor technology
- The Sleek design of the TDS-4 is perfect for personal or commercial use
- Alkaline batteries included
- Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries
Product Description: How Pure is Your Water? A TDS meter (aka ppm pen, nutrient tester, tds stick) is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the TDS-4 can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The lower the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O. The TDS-4 is great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter. (The meter does not test for biological contaminants.) The TDS-4 is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, and more.
From the Manufacturer
TDS Tester with Advanced Microprocessor Technology.
9. VIVOSUN pH & TDS Meter Combo, 0.05ph High Accuracy Pen Type pH Meter & +/- 2% Readout Accuracy 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter
- Great for all home and laboratory TDS & pH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools
- pH meter: Full measurement range of pH 0 – 14, reliable and quick readings
- 3-in-1 TDS meter: Measurement Range 0-9990ppm, 0-9990µs/cm
- Accuracy ± 2%, 0.1- 80.0°C, 32.0-176.0°F.
- Comes with protective case
- Lightweight, handheld design for portability and convenience
10. Water TDS Meter, Digital Water Quality Tester for Drinking Water, Tap Water and etc.
- √ WATER QUATLITY TESTER. The tester tests water purity, namely its TDS value ( PPM ). PPM means how many milligrams of solids dissolved in one litre of water, i.e, concentration of all dissolved solids in water. Higher water purity is, smaller PPM is. Notice: it dosen’t tell ph value
- √ EASY OPERATION. Just turn on TDS meter and stir water gently, then stabilized readings will be automatically locked on LCD screen in seconds. And without operation for about 2 minutes, the TDS meter will shut off automatically.
- √ MULTI USAGES. The water meter tests water purity to confirm it is healthy. To monitor whether various water purifiers or filters work rightly, and whether your tap water is up to your local standard, etc.
- √ STRICT OUTGOING INSPECTION. Before every tester leaves our factory, We use it to test four different water samples, and then compare their TDS readings to confirm its accuracy. So the tester you receive maybe has a little moisture in its probes and protection cover.
- √ NOTICES.The meter doesn’t test PH, and doesn’t also analyse water ingredients . It is not a sophisticated laboratory research instrument, but a practical tool of testing water purity for your home. Its average reading error is ±2%-±3%.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hanna Ammonia Tester Digital For Air Quality for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!