956 reviews analysed
1. Sawtooth ST-AMP-10-KIT-1ST-AMP-10-KIT-1 10-Watt Electric Guitar Amp with Pro Series Cable and Pick Sampler
2. Fender Mustang LT-25 – Digital Guitar Amplifier
Fender Mustang LT25, 120V.
From the Manufacturer
Mustang LT25 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the best-sounding guitar amps on the planet. It’s ideal for beginners and students, with a super-simple user interface and a collection of 30 presets covering a wide range of music—a “greatest hits” of electric guitar tones. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it an ideal practice amp for home or office.
3. Fender Champion 20 – 20-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Shape your sound with the EQ section (Bass + Treble) as well as dial in lush effects such as digital reverbs, chorus, vibratone and delay.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will to accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Store extra cables or other small accessories with the open back cabinet. Voltage: 230 Volts EUR
- Limited Warranty Included
4. AMP ENERGY, Original, Caffeine, B Vitamins, 16 Ounce Cans (12 Count)
5. Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amplifier
- The addition of reverb and tremolo to both channels give this amplifier a vintage vibe with a modern twist
- The Bassman tone stack on the “custom” channel gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals
- Greater touch sensitivity by way of quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback
- A more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor is delivered by a 12″ Celestion G12V-70 speaker
- Fitted amplifier cover and 2-button footswitch included
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver and turquoise front panel and classy aluminum “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the ideal recording and performing amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with worldclass Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Deluxe Reverb has been the go to amp for classic Fender sound.The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late ’60s “silverface” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb’s single 12″ Celestion G12V 70 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
6. Luna Portable Suitcase Ukulele Amplifier, 5 Watts
- Take your show on the road in style with Luna’s vintage suitcase-look ukulele amp
- Vintage tolex and a leather handle are authentic touches, crowned by vintage Hawaiian travel stickers that you can place yourself
- Guitar strap holders allow you to strap on the amp, plug in your uke and play untethered and unleashed
- The amp opens for easy battery changes,storage of the included AC adapter
- It even has a compartment with velcro lid to house your keys, cell phone, wallet or a small snack
Take your show on the road in style with Luna’s vintage suitcase – look ukulele amp! Vintage tolex and a leather handle are authentic touches, crowned by vintage Hawaiian travel stickers that you can place yourself. Guitar strap holders allow you to strap on the amp, plug in your uke and play untethered and unleashed! The amp opens for easy battery changes, storage of the included AC adapter, and even has a compartment with Velcro lid to house your keys, cell phone, wallet or a small snack!
7. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure 80-Watt 1×12-Inch Guitar Amp Cabinet – Black
- Features a highly versatile 12” Celestion G12P-80 speaker.
- It fits neatly under the Hot Rod Deluxe and Blues Deluxe combos, adding bass response and thump, apparent volume and stage coverage.
- Speaker cable and fitted cover included.
- Extension cab-Solidly built and sonically superior, Fender guitar amp cabinets and extension cabinets are prized by guitarists everywhere—from novices to the world’s greatest players—for their sound, style and durability.
- Celestion speaker-Originally hailing from the U.K., Celestion speakers are acclaimed worldwide for their distinctive British tonal flavor, with a more modern sound and an utterly classic roar when pushed.
- Closed-back construction-A speaker with closed-back construction exhibits a tighter and more focused sound with more punch and pronounced low-end resonance.
The Hot Rod Deluxe™ amp has become the world’s best-selling tube amp. From its introduction on through to today, countless guitarists have chosen it as their go-to amp, and it has proven equally popular among rock, country, punk, pop, blues and jazz players. The Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure features a 12” Celestion® G12P-80 speaker for all-around use with a variety of combo amps. It fits neatly under the Hot Rod Deluxe and Blues Deluxe combos, adding bass response and thump, apparent volume and stage coverage. Rated at 80 watts RMS at 8 ohms. Speaker cable and fitted cover included.
8. ammoon Guitar Bass Ukulele Amplifier Speaker Leather Edging High-Sensitivity 3 Watt 9-Volt with Volume Tone Contro (Orange)
- High-sensitivity, excellent sound, great music enjoyment for you.
- Elegant design, with Aux in jack, 3.5mm headphone, 6.5mm instrument input jack.
- Battery powered 3W amplifier for guitar bass & ukulele.
- Good for jamming along or listening to music. Volume & tone control for better performance.
- Powered by 9V battery, can be charged via DC 9V adapter.
Material: Metal & Wood
Speaker: 3.0" 4ohm
Battery: 9V Battery(not included)
DC jack: DC 9V
Input Jack: 6.35mm
Headphone Jack: 3.5mm
Item Size: 12.5 * 12.5 * 6cm / 4.9 * 4.9 * 2.4in
Item Weight: 523g / 18.5oz
1 * Amplifier
1 * Audio Cable
1 * Shoulder Strap
1 * User's Manual
The DC adapter not included.
Please use the 9V power adapter whose polarity is positive pole outside and negative pole inside. Otherwise, the product may not work properly.
9. General Electric TQB1120 Circuit Breaker 1-Pole 20A 120/240V
Ge General Electric 20 amp circuit breaker TQB1120
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Tqb 240 20 Amp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!