726 reviews analysed
1. Replace parts Cast Iron Wok Ring For GE Appliances JGB860SEJSS, Kenmore, Bosch gas ranges,Select Samsung NX58H5650WS, And others
- REV939A-1P enamel cast iron wok stand/wok ring Dia 9″, set of 1. Fits Samsung gas range models NX58K3310SS/AA, NX58K3310SS, NX58K3310SB, NX58K3310SW, NX58F5500SS, NX58F5500SW, NX58F5500SB/AA, NX58H5600SS, NX58J5600SG, NX58J5600SG/AA, NX58H5650WS, NX58F5700WS, NA36K6550TS/AA, NX58J7750SG, NX58J7750SG/AA, NX58J7750SS, NX58K7850SG, NX58K7850SS, NX58K7850SS/AA
- Fits Samsung gas range models NX58H9500WS, NX58K9500WG/AA, NY58J9850WS, NY58J9850WS, NX58K9850SG/AA, NX58K9850SS/AA, NX58K9850SG, NY58J9850WS/AA, NX58H9950WS/AA, FX710BGS .
- Fits Frigidaire FPGF3077QF, FPGH3077RF
- Kenmore gas stove models 73232, 73233, 73432, 73433, 73439, 74033, 74133, 74233, 74239, 74139, 74332, 74333, 74334, 74339, 74343, 75233, 32613, 32603, 78043
- Fits Bosch HGI8054UC, HDI8054U
- GE Appliances JGBS66REKSS, JGB660SEJSS, JGB660EEJES, JGBS66EEKES, JGBS66DEKBB, JGB700DEJWW, JGB700DEJBB, JGB700SEJSS, JGB700EEJES, JGB860SEJSS, PGS950SEFSS
- Thor Kitchen HRG3080U, HRD3088U, HRG3026U
- Kucht KRG3080U.
- REV939A-1P enamel cast iron wok stand/wok ring Dia 9″, set of 1.compact for easy storage
- wipe clean or hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly
2. NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
3. GE WB31K10016 Range/Stove/Oven Burner Grate
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB31K10016 Range/stove/oven Burner Grate.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB31K10016 Range/stove/oven Burner Grate
4. Lodge Rectangular Cast Iron Grill Press. 6.75 x 4.5" Cast Iron Grill Press with Cool-Grip Spiral Handle.
Use to eliminate curl from your bacon or ham, press out unwanted fats in burgers or sausage and holding heat in your grilled sandwiches. Handle features a cool grip spiral design.
For the stovetop or the grill, this press pushes out the excess fat in burgers or chicken, eliminates the curl in bacon or ham, and retains the heat in grilled sandwiches. Made of heavy cast iron and weighing about 3 pounds, the grill press uses its heft to do the work. The press measures 6-3/4 by 4-1/2 inches and has a unique hammered finish. A cool-grip spiral handle keeps hands comfortable when working over a hot grill.–Cristina Vaamonde
5. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
6. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
7. soto Appliance + Porcelain Paint Touch UP – Low VOC, high-Gloss for Bathroom + Kitchens: Sinks, bathtubs, appliances, Metal Surfaces, Tile, Fiberglass, Glossy finishes, etc (No. 01 Perfect White)
- STRAIGHTFORWARD DESIGN – includes a mess-free brush tip making primer touch-ups and repairs hassle-free and easy to store for later use
- DURABLE FORMULATION – specially formulated for ultra difficult-to-coat surfaces: use over glossy finishes, fiberglass, glazed surfaces, chalky paints, glass, sinks, tile, PVC, vinyl, silicon, laminate composites, metal
- SAFE FOR KIDS + PETS – non-toxic, low VOC and low odor safe for chemically sensitive individuals
- BROAD RANGE OF WHITES – 5 white shades meet 90% of color needs for interior use. Order free color chart (see instructions in description) to select best color match
8. Cook N Home 2648 Style 32cm Stovetop grill Korean BBQ, Black
- Made of fine grade aluminum for even heat distribution, preventing hot spots, and lightweight
- Nonstick coating makes food release/cleaning easy and allows for healthy cooking, PFOA free
- Die-cast aluminum is break resistant and does not warp
- Traditional Korean BBQ style, product made in Korea
- Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
- dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Cook N Home stovetop grill Korean BBQ style 32cm, traditional Korean BBQ style, product Made in Korea, made of fine grade aluminum for even heat distribution, preventing hot spots, and lightweight, nonstick coating makes food release/cleaning easy and allows for healthy cooking, PFOA free, die-cast aluminum is break resistant and does not warp;
9. Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
- The heavy cast aluminum base with premium nonstick surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Built-in backstop ledge for convenient food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Special Tilt’nDrain feature allows the griddle to easily adjust from a level grilling surface for eggs to a tilted draining surface for meats
- Griddle tilts by simply pulling the handles outward
- Push the handles back in and the griddle returns to a level cooking surface
This super-sized griddle is great for any meal. It can cook up to 50% more food than other jumbo griddles. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Fully submersible with the heat control removed. Control Master® heat control maintains proper cooking temperature automatically. Huge cooking surface! Cooks as many as 12 slices of french toast at one time. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Stovetop Cast Iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!