568 reviews analysed
1. Amprobe R-115S Remcon Relay Switch
- Controlled by momentary switches Single relay can be controlled by multiple switches and multiple relays can be controlled by single switch
- Three-wire control-side relay with low-voltage control circuits for controlling momentary switches
- Built-in transformer eliminates need for separate step-down transformers
- Controls power sources with AC voltage from 105 to 125 V and AC Current up to 6.5A at a frequency of 60 Hz
- Multiple relays can be connected in parallel to conduct higher currents
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
2. ARTGEAR JD1912 Car Relay Harness 12V 40A 4 Pin SPST Harness Sockets with Color-Labeled Wires for Automotive Truck Van Motorcycle Boat (Pack of 2)
- Brand new heavy duty SPST(Single Pole Single Throw) relays with color-labeled wires.
- Minimum operating voltage 8V, corresponding minimum operating current is 100mA
- Standard operating voltage 12V, corresponding standard operating current is 150mA.
- Small size/Low power consumption/High contact voltage/ High sensitivity.
- Contact Material: Ag Alloy / Contact Resistance: ≤ 100MΩ.
- Life Expectancy Electrical: 100,000 Operation, Life Expectancy Mechanical: 10,000,000 Operation.
3. Aube RC840T-240 On/Off Switching Electric Heating Relay with Built-in 24 V Transformer
honeywell rc840t-240 electromechanical 22 a 5280 w built-in transformer 208-240/24 v
4. Supco SUPR Universal Potential Relay, Single Phase, 110 – 270 Operating Voltage, 30 A Load Current
This Supco SUPR universal potential relay is used to start 1-phase, capacitor-type motors in air conditioning and refrigeration applications. It is a replacement part with 110 to 270 VAC pickup voltage. It has a safety time-out of 1 to 1.5 sec, at which point the contacts will open if the motor does not start. It has universal, non-positional mounting and adapters for screw or push-on terminals. This adjustable potential relay replaces 3- and 5-terminal potential relays and is suitable for use with single phase motors or air conditioning and refrigeration compressors up to 5 hp.
|Time setting range
|0.05 – 100 sec
|-40 to +150 degrees F
|1.5 x 2.25 x 1.75″ (H x W x D)
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Relay switches (also called an electrical relay or an electrical relay switch) use a small amount of power to control a larger source of power connected to electrical devices such as car motors, computers, and lighting installations. A basic relay switch has a control circuit with an electromagnetic coil and a load circuit with contacts and a lever. When current flows into the relay switch, it moves through the coil and a magnetic field is created, which causes the lever in the load circuit to move between contacts, either turning the device on or off. In a normally open (NO) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is closed and the power source connected to the relay is turned on. In a normally closed (NC) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is open and the power source connected to the relay is turned off. In other types of relay switches, non-moving parts such as transistors or semiconductors can be used as the control circuit to operate the switching mechanism. Relay switches can be controlled with an external switch, such as a light switch, or they can be connected to an automatically switched power source, such as a car ignition. One relay can operate multiple switches, and multiple relays can be operated with a single switch, with each relay operating independently from the other relays in the system.
Supco manufactures test instruments and replacement parts for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. The company, founded in 1945, is headquartered in Allenwood, NJ.
5. Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relays (ACRs)
- Protects sensitive electronics by temporary isolation of house loads from engine circuit during engine cranking
- 12/24 volt auto ranging voltage input
- Hermetically sealed contacts/vaporproof
- Ignition protectedâsafe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Supports high-output alternators up to 120 Amperes
6. Functional Devices RIBU1C Enclosed Pilot Relay, 10 Amp Spdt with 10-30 Vac/Dc/120 Vac Coil
10 amp SPDT, 10-30 VAC/DC/120 VAC coil, sold as each, Functional Devices RIBU1C enclosed pilot relay, 10 amp SPDT with 10-30 VAC/DC/120 VAC coil. Made in United States. Manufactured by Functional Devices, Inc.
7. CZH-LABS Electronics-Salon 1PCS Dual SPST-NO 10Amp Power Relay Module, AC/DC 12V Control Voltage.
Dual SPST-NO 10Amp Power Relay Module.
Part number: F-1001/12V.
Quantity: a lot of 1 piece.
Control voltage / current: 10 ~ 15Vdc or 10 ~ 14Vac, 30mA(at 12V).
Relay switch contact capacity: 10A 250Vac or 10A 30Vdc.
Input control support AC and DC signal.
Compact plastic case and wires connect for easy mount.
Two separate input and SPST-NO switch circuit, can flexible selection control signal, for separate AC, for separate DC, for source (PNP, common +) , for sink (NPN, common -).
The item no paper instructions, please download the PDF file, and before buying please read the file:
Other, we can support customer customized order, if your order >=100 units, you can change product label, logo and switch type (SPST-NO / SPST-NC / SPDT).
8. Greengate ETN-ONW-P-1001-RR7-W Neoswitch Occupancy Vacancy Sensor, White
The Passive Infrared RR7 compatible occupancy Sensing Wall Switch is a motion sensing lighting control that is used or energy savings and convenience. This low voltage unit interfaces directly with GE RR7 Relay Systems. Low voltage switches do not require conduit in most markets thus lowering installation costs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Rr7 Low Voltage Relay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!