697 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 67615 LED A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 10.5-Watt, Soft White, 4-Pack, Piece
GE Soft White LED A19 General Purpose light bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency and long-lasting performance. It offers soft, warm light. Use GE LED general purpose light in table lamps, sconces and open fixtures to replace 60-watt incandescent bulbs. It’s great for frequently used fixtures—GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
From the Manufacturer
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED general purpose light in table lamps, sconces and open fixtures. It’s great for frequently used fixtures—GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
2. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
3. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26)
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life
4. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
5. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Soft White Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect 800-Lumen, 2700-2200-Kelvin, 10-Watt (65-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Frosted, 6-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and 20 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-2200 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR40 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs are for non connected use only. Power consumption per 1000h-10 kW·h
Philips BR40 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-Watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light–from 2700- to 2200-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs. These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR40 soft white flood light bulbs fit 6-inch recessed can light fixtures, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips HUE products. This 6-pack of BR40 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
6. GE Lighting 63589 LED Brightstik 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 800-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White, 3-Pack
LED Bright Stik illuminates spaces with soft, warm light instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a traditional incandescent bulb—including some sockets where a traditional bulb or CFL doesn’t fit. And, LED Bright Stik performs better than a CFL Spiral bulb: instant full brightness, contains no mercury and is rated to last 50% longer than a 10,000 hour CFL while using 23% less energy to provide 800 lumens.
7. AmazonBasics 60W Equivalent, Soft White, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- AmazonBasics 60W Equivalent, Soft White, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 750 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 9 watts of energy, saving up to $56.10 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.08 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand
8. 16 PACK GE LED 60W = 10W Soft White 60 Watt Equivalent A19 2700K light bulb
9. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
10. Luxrite A19 LED Bulb 60W Equivalent, 3000K Warm White, 800 Lumens, Dimmable Standard LED Light Bulbs 9W, Enclosed Fixture Rated, Energy Star, E26 Medium Base – Indoor and Outdoor (6 Pack)
- BRIGHTEST – Giving you 800 lumens of crisp, quality lighting that is perfect for any atmosphere and brighter than your standard 60 watt light bulbs. Provide more light to your floor lamps, ceiling fans, chandeliers, kitchen, patio, living room, sconces, post lamps, porch, pendant fixtures, office, or any space for brighter home lighting.
- DIMMABLE – Control the brightness of your table lamps and home lighting with the ability to reduce from 100-10% lighting output. Set your a19 dimmable LED light bulbs according to your mood and take delight in a pleasant atmosphere every time.
- SAVE ENERGY – Lower your electricity usage by 85% when you replace your 60 watt incandescent light bulb with an 9 watt A-19 LED bulb. Immediately trim down the cost of your electricity bill by making the investment into energy saving LED light bulbs.
- CONTINUOUS LIGHT – Built with an astounding 25,000 hours of lifetime which means no replacement will be needed for the next 22 years. Each e26 LED bulb lasts 10x longer than traditional 60W incandescent bulbs.
- RELIABLE LIGHTING – Zero flickering light, zero delay, and zero worries with bright white LED light bulbs that provides high quality indoor and outdoor lighting. Each a19 bulb is quick to install, works in enclosed fixtures, EnergyStar and damp location rated for reliability, comes UL listed for your safety, and backed by a 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Reveal 60W Led Blue Light Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!