886 reviews analysed
1. GE Push Button In-Wall Digital Countdown Timer Switch, 5-15-30 Minute and 1-2-4 Hour Presets, On/Off, NO Neutral Wire Required, for Lights, Exhaust Fans, and Heaters, Décor Wall Plate Included, 15318
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer. Timer is great for use with lights, exhaust fans, and heaters. Compatible with incandescent, CFL and LED bulbs
- Choose from the following preset countdowns: 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour, or 4 hour. On/Off push button also allows you to turn the wired device ON or OFF without an end time
- Blue LED indicator lights show last used preset (blinks every 20 seconds). LED lights will stay on when wired device is ON without an end time
- Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates
- Easy direct wire installation
- DOES NOT require a neutral wire (Ground wire IS REQUIRED). Ratings – 125VAC 60 Hz: 6.4A Resistive, 800W Tungsten, 800VA Ballast, 1/4 HP
2. GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Push Button, Backlit LCD, Automates Indoor and Outdoor Lights, Daily/Weekly Settings, ON/Off, Sunset/Sunrise Presets, White and Lt. Almond Door, 32787
- Replace a standard wall switch with this easy to program GE SunSmart digital timer. Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs. Timer door also doubles as a convenient ON/OFF push-button (overrides timer).
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes. Compatible with Incandescent, CFL and LED lights. Also features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included). Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
- Operating frequency : 60Hz
GE SunSmart In-Wall Digital Timer – Easy to Program
- Replace a standard wall switch with this GE SunSmart digital timer.
- Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs.
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes.
- Features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds.
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included).
- Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation
- Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
3. GE In-Wall Mechanical Countdown Timer Switch, Spring Wound, Up to 60 Minutes, No Neutral Wire Needed, Ideal for Lights, Exhaust Fans, and Heaters, LED 15305
- Spring-wound timer counts down to shut off at desired time. Up to 60-minute countdown at 1-minute intervals.
- Ideal for use with lights, exhaust fans, heaters, pumps and other appliances.
- Easy to install – NO NEUTRAL WIRE needed. Directly wire this timer into a standard light switch (standard toggle or decorator plate)
- Includes metal wall plate. Incandescent, CFL and LED compatible.
- Electrical Ratings: 125VAC, 50/60 Hz: 20 A Res. /Gen. , 6 A Tungsten, 1 HP. 250VAC, 50/60 Hz: 10A Res. /Gen. , 2 HP. 277VAC, 50/60 Hz: 10 A Res. /Gen.
GE 60-Minute Countdown Timer, In-Wall Mechanical Switch, Spring Wound, Up to 60 Min, Auto Shut Off, No Neutral Wire Needed, Ideal for Lights, Exhaust Fans, and Heaters, 20A Heavy Duty, 15305
From the Manufacturer
This indoor in-wall auto shut-off spring wound timer is easy to install and easy to use. Just turn the dial to stay on up to 60 minutes. Fits any standard size wall plate. Use with lights, exhaust fans, heaters and pumps. Counts down to shut off at the desired time.
4. myTouchSmart In-Wall Digital Timer, 4 Programmable On/Off Buttons, 2 Easy On/Off Buttons, 24 Hour Daily Cycles, Blue LED Indicators, with Battery Backup, for Indoor/Outdoor Lights, Fans, 26893
- Save time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances – ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more.
- Features 4 programmable On/Off buttons and 2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times.
- Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selected. Compatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs.
- Replace your existing light switch – (NEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIRED – WALL PLATE NOT INCLUDED) Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL Listed.
myTouchSmart In-Wall Digital TimerSave time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances – ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more. 4 programmable On/Off buttons2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times. Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selectedpatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs. Replace your existing light switch Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leadsNEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIREDWALL PLATE NOT INCLUDEDBackup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL Listed. myTouchSmart timers are an incredibly easy way to automate your lights to be on when you need them most. Save energy, save money and feel secure with myTouchSmart in-wall digital timers. The state-of-the art timer delivers convenient automation for lights, fans, appliances and electronics, both indoor and out. It is equipped with two sets of “my on/off time” buttons, enabling you to easily program your lights to turn on and off for anytime that suits your schedule, as well as on/off override buttons. The in-wall timer also features blue LED indicators that show active programs, a large LCD screen for effortless viewing, large buttons for added convenience and a battery backup that maintains your settings in the event of a power loss. Easy-to-install, the myTouchSmart in-wall digital timer replaces your existing light switch. myTouchSmart timers are an incredibly easy way to automate your lights to be on when you need them most and are compatible with CFL, LED, incandescent and halogen light sources. Requires neutral wire for installation. For use in single-pole applications only. Wall plate not included. This product is UL listed and is backed by a one-year limited .
5. Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
6. Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances, Astronomic, Self Adjusting, Heavy Duty
- Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for lights and appliances, astronomic, self adjusting, heavy duty
- Set it once – follows daily changes for sunrise/sunset times
- Single-pole or 3-way applications up to 100 feet
- Controls all lighting and heavy-duty loads like fans and appliances
- Up to 40 on/off settings per week
Applications include entryway lighting, deck light controls, landscape light controls, bathroom fan, attic fan, pumps, hallway lighting, small commercial signage, store lighting, and more. Intermatic’s self-adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it and forget it! Never bother with resetting again, unless you want to. This timer utilizes an astronomical feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes. The timer is for use with single-pole or 3-way applications, allowing you to control multiple devices with one timer. The large LCD display provides an easy readout of monitor activity. In addition, the optional random setting can vary the time your devices turn on by a few minutes. No neutral required.
7. Century 7 Day Programmable In-Wall Timer Switch for Lights, fans and Motors, Single Pole and 3 Way (Compatible with SPDT) Both Use, Neutral Wire Required, White (Blue Backlight)
- ✓ EASY-TO-READ, BACKLIT DISPLAY: Our blue backlight display means you can easily control your timer even in the darkest locations. Set up to 18 On/Off programs, each with their own 7-day programming options. Settings can be as short as one minute. Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days.
- ✓ FULL CONTROL: Press and hold on the door to shift easily between AUTO (timed on/off) or MANUAL (manual on/off) modes. A backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate our timer’s “Random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY &
- MONEY: Save costs on electricity. Use for lights, ceiling fans, and more
- ✓ SINGLE-WAY &
- 3-WAY COMPATIBLE: Neutral wire is required. Compatible with SPDT. This timer is ETL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Conforms to UL Std.60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 15A/1875W, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 10A/1250W Ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Operating temp.: -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F). Storage temp.: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
8. Century Heavy Duty 60-Minute In-Wall Spring Loaded Countdown Timer, Mechanical Switch, 2 Free Plate (White and Silver Metallic)
- Automatically turns off after selected time, up to 60 minutes.
- Directly wire this timer into a standard light switch (standard toggle or decorator plate)
- Easily installs in place of existing wall switch, Fits any single or multi-Gang decorator or toggle switch plate
- Works with lamps, fans and other appliances. Ratings: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./20-Amp, 2500-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/5-Amp, 625 W ballast, 1 HP
- Please note that wall plate cover is not included.
Century 60-Minute In-Wall Spring Loaded Countdown Timer automatically turns off fans, lights, motors, heaters and other energy consuming loads. Installs conveniently in single or multi-Gang electrical wall boxes and easily replaces SPST toggle switches. Fits any single or multi-Gang decorator or toggle switch plate. Package includes timer device, knob and connection accessories and 2 free face plate designed to fit either toggle or decorator style switch plates. This Timer will ensure your bathroom exhaust fans, basement lights, bathroom heat lamps and kitchen fans turn off after a set amount of time. All with the simple turn of the dial. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting. The Century Timer bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
9. ENERLITES HET01 7 Days Digital In-Wall Programmable Timer Switch for Lights, fans, and Motors, Single Pole, Neutral Wire Required, 7-Day 18 ON/OFF Timer Settings, With Blue Backlight, White…
- Programmable timer switch automatically turns ON/OFF lights, lamps, fans and motors at the time and days you pre-program
- This light switch timer has 18 unique ON/OFF settings per day, 7-day programming. One button to set vacation (Random) ON/OFF, daylight saving time for energy saving and security
- The timer switch also features blue backlight for display clock and setting. Replaces a standard switch utilizing wiring in the junciton box
- Easy installation and easy programming digital timer switch allows you to schedule both work days and weekends grouped, or schedule for every day
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Resistive 1800W, Motor 1/2HP, Voltage 120VAC, 15Amps, Single pole only. Not for 3-way use.
Program your HET01 timer switch for security and energy saving. Program the lights in your bedroom, hallway, bathroom, garage, closet, outdoor lights, porch lights and other motors. HET01 wall timer switch can be also used to program outdoor sprinklers or bathroom/ceiling fans. To deter unwanted intruders while house is unoccupied, turn on the random feature mode and the lights will turn on and off at random set times. To conveniently change the time difference for day light savings time, press and hold the DST button and the time setting will be corrected to match current time. Enjoy the security, convenience, and energy saving from HET01 wall timer switch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Inwall Timer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!