Top 10 Ge Halogen 38W 490 Lumens
595 reviews analysed
1. G E Lighting 69163 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, Indoor, Par 20, 38-Watt – Quantity 6
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8", Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
2. GE Lighting 69164 38-watt 490-Lumen Energy-Efficient Halogen Spotlight Bulb with Medium Base, 6-Pack
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room. These GE energy-efficient halogen spotlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen spotlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing narrow beams of crisp, white light perfect for spotlighting artwork and architectural details. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect.
3. Feit 38PAR20/QFL/ES/2 38-watt Energy Saving Halogen PAR20 Reflector, 2-Pack
Energy Saving 38 Watt 50 watt eel Halogen PAR20 2 pack Energy Saver Halogen technology helps save energy compared to standard halogen bulb by adding XENON gas and enhancing the pressure of the capsule. Energy Saver Halogens have the same light output and characteristics that you expect from standard incandescent light bulbs.
4. GE Classic 2-Pack 38-Watt Dimmable Warm White Par20 Flood Halogen Appliance Light Bulbs
- 2 halogen bulbs per package PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size
- Uses 38 Watts (490 lumens) Rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Medium base (E26) Indoor floodlight bulbs (25 degree beam angle) for track and recessed lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 2850 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
GE Halogen 38-Watt PAR20 Indoor Floodlight bulbs cast a wide beam of warm white halogen light. They are dimmable to provide just the right brightness. GE Halogen PAR20 (2-1 with 2.5-inch diameter) Indoor Floodlight bulbs are rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use. Use these halogen PAR20 bulbs with medium bases in indoor picture lights, track lighting and recessed lighting.
5. GE Energy Efficient Halogen PAR20 Light Bulb, 1 Year Life, Indoor Floodlight, 38 Watt, 490 Lumens, 2 Pack
38w, 490 lumens, Energy-efficient Halogen Indoor Floodlight. 1 year life based on 3 hours use per day.
6. GE Lighting 69163 38-watt 490-Lumen Energy-Efficient Halogen Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base (6 Pack)
- Base: Medium Skirt (E26/50×39)
- Indoor Floodlight, 1500 hrs, Sodalime glass.
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.58 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR20 indoor floodlight with medium base for use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
Pack includes 6 bulbs. Features. Type – par 20 halogen flood bulb. For indoor use. Accent flood light bulb. Energy saving. Maximum overall length – 3.13 in. Medium base. 490 lumens. 1500 hours. 38 watts. Voltage – 120V. Dimension – 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 in. Item weight – 0.2 lbs. BASE: medium skirt (E26/50×39) indoor floodlight, 1500 hrs., soda lime glass. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage.
7. Pack Of 6 38PAR20/NFL 120V 38 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 38W PAR20 Narrow Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Eco Light Bulbs
- 38-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt Halogen Bulb
- Provides a Warm light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 32% in energy costs by switching to this 38-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
38-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
8. Par 20 3 Pack FL25 35PAR20/FL 35 Watt Halogen Spot Light Bulb Replacement 120V 130V Base Flood Beam Lighting Range Hood Oven PAR20 Reflector Excel Bulbs DL Kitchen Bathroom Ceiling Can Lamp 35W E26 3P
- 2.5″ Diameter x 3.25″ Length – EXTRA LONG LIFETIME – High Output 35W Premium Tungsten Halogen Filaments – Easily Replaces 50W Bulbs And Save Big On Power Cost
- FRESH CLEAR LIGHT OUTPUT – High CRI That Bring Out The Natural Hue Of Everything – Something That LED Lighting Just Cannot Acheive
- EASY REPLACING AND INSTALLATION – Easily Fits Your Standard Edison E26 Screw Thread And Provides A Warm And Clear White Lighting To Your Recessed Lighting
- FUNCTIONAL AND SAFE – Fully Dimmable And Instant Light Up – IR UV Free For Peace Of Mind For You And Your Family
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF – Use In Winter Nights To Save Heating Cost – Outdoor And Indoor Use – Retail Price At Local Vendors Is $10+ Tax Each
Less Frequent Bulb Replacements With A Energy Efficient Halogen , Sounds Good ? Well Look No Further – The 12Vmonster PAR20 Halogens Light Bulbs Are Ideal For Various Settings In Homes Or Businesses
Recessed can lighting are getting more more popular and now found in multiple locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, dens, hallways etc. and those are only indoor locations were homes. They are also popular in commercial , retail and office setting. With all those recessed lighting, it can be a real pain to change light bulbs constantly – which is why you should choose the 12Vmonster PAR20 halogen light bulb as your replacement
✓ High quality tungsten filament for maximum lifetime – rated up to 6000 hours with over 80% brightness and end-of-life.
✓ Frustration free packaging that is environmentally friendly
✓ When installed – Halogen light bulbs are a great way to save on heating cost during winter , as the heat generated can contribute to the ambient temperature.
✓ Fully dimmable and works with any dimmer
✓ Mercury IR free
For the utmost peace of mind and longer-lasting light bulbs – think 12Vmonster and choose the 12Vmonster 35W PAR20 now!
9. Feit 38PAR20/QFL/ES 50W Equivalent Energy Saving Halogen PAR20 Reflector (Pack of 6)
This Energy Saving PAR20 Halogen helps save energy compared to standard halogen bulb by adding XENON gas and enhancing the pressure of the capsule. Energy Saver Halogens have the same light output and characteristics that you expect from standard incandescent light bulbs.
10. Ge 69163 38W PAR20 Floodlight Bulb, 490 Lumens
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8″, Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Halogen 38W 490 Lumens for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!