573 reviews analysed
1. GE THQL2120GFT Plug-in Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQL2120GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
2. Siemens QF250A 50 Amp, 2 Pole, 120V, 10,000 AIC Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Testing GFCIs and afcis on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters laboratories (UL) suggests that afci/GFCI Devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new self test & lockout feature enables the dual function circuit breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
3. GE THQL2130GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 30 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
4. General Electric THQL1120GF Ground Fault Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole, 20-Amp, 120V
Single pole ground fault circuit interrupter circuit breaker. Type THQL, 1″ module. 120 240V. UL listed. No. THQL1120GF: 20A No. THQL1130GFP: 30A
5. GE THQL2150GF1 THQL Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, 1", 5.1" x 15.7" x 6"
GE THQL2150GF1 THQL Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, 1″, 5.1″ x 15.7″ x 6″
6. GE Breakers THQL2120GF1 20A, 2P, 120V, 10 kAIC, Q-Line Ground Fault CB
7. Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test and Lockout Feature
Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test and Lockout Feature.
8. GE 1 pole 30 amp bolt on gfi gfci ground fault breaker thqb1130gf 1P 30A 120V
THQB1130GF – General Electric Ground Fault Bolt-On Circuit BreakerAuthentic General Electric ProductCommon TripThermal Magnetic1 Pole120 VAC30 Ampere5 Milliampere Trip Sensitivity1″ Bolt On MountingSize 1″ W X 2-3/8″ D X 3-9/32″ HUL ApprovedCb3[R] BrandTHQB Model
9. QE120 20-Amp Single Pole 120-Volt Ground Fault Equipment Protection Circuit Breaker
Siemens ground fault equipment protection circuit breakers provide protection of equipment from damaging line-to-ground fault current and de-energizes the circuit for all ungrounded conductors of the circuit. Siemens strongly recommends against the use of “used” breakers. The installation of used breakers in a Siemens panel will void the warranty on the panel. Siemens does not sell used breakers and has not approved any 3rd party sellers to do so.
10. GE THQL1120DF Single-Pole Dual Function Plug-in Afci/Gfci Circuit Breaker, 120 Vac, 20 Amp, 10 Kaic
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Ground Fault Breaker Thin for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!