546 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliances APER50LZ 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump, Grey
Pint Size Removes 50 pints per day, ideal for WET Rooms. Built-In Pump 16-ft. hose eliminates the need to manually empty the water bucket for a continuous drain. Smart Dry Compares the set humidity level with the actual humidity in the room and automatically adjusts the fan speed accordingly. Empty Bucket Alarm If the bucket is full or missing, an alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it’s time to empty and replace the bucket. Clean Filter Alert The unit works best with a clean filter, so we’ll remind you when it’s time to clean it. Automatic Defrost Control If there is frost build up, the compressor will cycle off and the fan will continue to run until the frost disappears. Delay timer Easily select the number of hours your want the dehumidifier to continue to operate before turning off. LED Digital Controls Allows you to easily set and control your humidity levels.
2. Honeywell 70 Pint with Built-In Pump Dehumidifier for Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq Ft. with Anti-Spill Design, TP70PWK
- [POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR LARGE ROOMS] This powerful beast effectively removes up to 50 Pints per day (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of moisture from the air to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from mold & mildew, and can even help extend the life of food by keeping the air dry (moisture removal depends on moisture condition and the size of your room). Ideal for larger basements, living rooms, cellars & storage rooms, ENERGY STAR qualified means this compact, but powerful unit removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers, saving you money.
- [PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST] Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, U. S. -based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by a long, Five Yea r why. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- [EFFECTIVELY REMOVES MOISTURE, ODOR, MOLD & MILDEW] Effectively removes excess moisture to help protect your home from allergy & odor causing mold & mildew.
- [HASSLE-FREE AUTO DRAIN PUMP] The Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) – Drain tube included. The durable air filter helps reduce dust & easily washes clean under a faucet . No filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain filter for optimal operation.
- [SMART & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Smart digital humidistat control automatically activates dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. What else? 24-hour energy-saving timer, Sleep mode, low temperature operation, auto-restart after power outage and smooth-gliding wheels makes this Honeywell Dehumidifier a quiet & invaluable addition to almost any moisture-ridden room.
Backed by a 5-Year , the Honeywell Energy Star 70-pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE standard) dehumidifier is the trusted choice for a reliable, long-lasting Dehumidifier for your home. The TP70WKN energy star certified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional Dehumidifiers, saving energy costs this unit removes up to 70 pints of moisture daily from medium to large rooms such as basements, dens, and storage rooms. The Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) for long unattended operation – Drain tube included. A smart digital humidistat control system automatically senses room moisture levels and activates dehumidification to accurately maintain desired humidity levels to reduce allergy & odor causing mold & mildew, while a washable air filter helps catch unwanted dust from the air.
3. hOmeLabs 4000 Sq Ft Dehumidifier 70 Pint Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers for Basements & Large Rooms with Fan Wheels and Continuous Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor
- 70 PINT 9-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER – If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we’re talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it’s Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
- SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a gravity-fed drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included
- we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 2500 and 4000 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 9 gallons (70 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day
4. DeLonghi Energy Star 2.0 Dehumidifier, 70 Pint, White
- CLEANER, HEALTHIER HOME: The first dehumidifiers CERTIFIED asthma and allergy friendly. [The CERTIFIED ASTHMA & ALLERGY FRIENDLY Mark is a registered certification mark of the ASTHMA AND ALLERGY FOUNDATION OF AMERICA and ALLERGY STANDARDS LTD. (AAFA)]
- DRIER AIR IS COMFORTABLE AIR: Experience your ideal comfort by removing the excess humidity from your home
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: With the touch of your fingertips, the LCD panel lets you control humidity level, timer and fan speed
- SEE CLEARLY: With the visible water level, you can see exactly how much water has been removed from the air
- SAVE ON ENERGY: Energy Star-qualified to help you increase energy efficiency and lower utility costs
Ideal for rooms up to 1, 000 sq. ft. in total area, the De’Longhi DDX70PE 70-Pint Dehumidifier with pump is the simple way to improve the air quality in your home without a complicated setup. You can simply select your ideal humidity level and breathe in the fresh air. It is the ultimate in home comfort convenience with its patented True Pints Per Day pump system that continuously discharges moisture so you don’t have to constantly drain a water bucket. Water removal is simple: With its hassle-free pump system, simply drain the water out a window or a drain sink up to 16 feet overhead with the included hose. You can also choose to drain the water passively through the 3-ft. gravity feed hose or simply empty the water into the removable water tank, which is frontally located for easy access. The transparent water level window lets you see how much water has been collected if using the tank option. The De’Longhi DDX70PE 70-Pint Dehumidifier also features LCD electronic controls that allow you to select the ideal humidity level by adjusting the humidistat, a 24-hour on/off timer, antifrost setting and 2-speed fan. The DDX70PE is the perfect dehumidifier for a cleaner, healthier home.
5. New and Improved Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
This mini dehumidifier has been design to adsorb moisture from small enclosed areas (maximum area: 10’x 10′). It will help protect clothes and valuables from the damaging effects of mold/mildew and moisture rot. It is 100% renewable and needs no power to operate. Just hang the eva-dry unit in a closet, or you can place it in other small enclosed spaces, and it will start to adsorb moisture. There are no batteries required or cords to plug in, the unit works without power. There is an indicator window with special “moisture meter crystals” that change from orange (when dry) to green (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be “renewed”. The unit will adsorb approximately 8 to 10 ounces of moisture (depending on humidity levels this should take between 3 – 8 weeks). Once the moisture has been adsorbed it cannot leak or spill. This unit uses a specialized engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe. When the indicator crystals turn Green it is time to “re-new” the unit. Simply remove the unit from where it is adsorbing moisture and plug it into a power outlet.
6. Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Large Capacity Compressor for Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft, Includes Programmable Humidity, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff and Restart and Washable Filter
- Keeps Spaces Up to 4500 Sq. Ft. Cool & Comfortable by Removing 70 Pints of Moisture/Day Powerful Compressor Dehumidifier Prevents Mold, Mildew, Dust, Allergens & Odors for Healthy Air
- Built-In 16W Pump Delivers Worry-Free Use w/Continuous Upward Water Drainage Out of Basement Window or Into Sink
- Low Maintenance & Easy Operation
- Simply Plug-In, Select Settings & Empty 2.25 Gallon Reservoir
- Bright LED Display Indicates Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Filter Alert & More
- Highlights Include Eco-Efficiency (ENERGY STAR Certified), Casters, Auto-Defrost, & Auto-Restart
7. Friedrich 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Drain Pump, D70BPA
- ENERGY STAR qualified 70 pint dehumidifier plugs into a standard 115v electrical outlet and features continuous drain operation
- BUILT-IN DRAIN PUMP can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 ft plus continuous drainage option from rear drain outlet
- Displays room temperature and humidity level
- Caster wheels for easy mobility
- 24 hr. ON/OFF timer
The D70BPA is an ENERGY STAR-qualified dehumidifier. This system provides continuous-draining operation, and the fan cycles off with the compressor.Comfort ConvenienceThis dehumidifier is designed to provide reliable, convenient operation anywhere moisture is a concern. Set humidity levels from 30-90% RH using top-mount digital touch controls.
8. Emerson Quiet Kool 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Vertical Pump, White
- Portable dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of moisture per 24 hours
- Internal vertical pump for continuous upward drainage (pump hose included)
- 1-2-5 years warranty! (1 year labor, 2 years parts and 5 years compressor)
- Sleek, pure and simple design blends into any decor
- Basement and Bedroom modes offers preprogrammed humidity levels ideal for each location
The Emerson Quiet Kool 50-pint dehumidifier with built-in vertical pump controls humidity levels in your home and saves you money on your energy bills with Energy Star efficiency. The internal pump provides continuous upward drainage for areas without a low level drain (pump hose included). Removing up to 50 pints of moisture per 24 hours, this unit offers Basement mode and Bedroom mode with preprogrammed humidity levels ideal for each location. Plus, you’ll enjoy peace of mind with our 1-2-5 years warranty: 1 year labor, 2 years parts and 5 years compressor. Stay comfortable with Emerson Quiet Kool dehumidifiers.
9. Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019KP1WG with A Built in Pump and Includes Hose Attachment Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and Quiet Operation
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
- Built-in pump with drain hose included. Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
This Energy Star-certified 2-speed dehumidifier has a built-in pump that can quietly discharge water out a basement window or into a sink using the included quick-connect hose. This is a reliable and eco-friendly dehumidifier which can operate at temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Three operating modes (manual set,continuous and auto dry) and the very low sound level make this a versatile choice. During dehumidification, water accumulates in the internal water tank or is continuously pumped out using the included quick-connect hose. Additional features include a programmable 24-hour on/off timer, adjustable humidistat, and full-tank alert/shutoff.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Dehumidifier With Pump Built In for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!