689 reviews analysed
1. UBIP240-New Pushmatic P240 Replacement. Two Pole 40 Amp Circuit Breaker Manufactured by Connecticut Electric.
- Replacement Pushmatic circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Pushmatic circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489 for US and Canada-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 40 Amp
- 120/240 VAC 2 Pole breaker
- Bolt on type
- May also be branded as Bulldog (ie Bulldog P240)
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Pushmatic load center that accept Pushmatic style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt ITE Pushmatic 40 amp, double pole replacement circuit breaker is used in a Pushmatic load center. Typical applications, up to 17,600 watts, include electric range (8KW – 10 KW), electric ovens, quick recovery hot water heaters and central residential air conditioners. These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
2. Reliance Controls Corporation 31406CRK 30 Amp 6-circuit Pro/Tran Transfer Switch Kit for Generators (7500 Watts).
- Kit includes 31406C six-circuit prewired transfer switch, PC3010 power cord (10 feet, 10 AWG, L14-30 ends), PB30 outdoor painted steel remote power inlet box, wire nuts, and L14-20 male plug for 20A generator outlets
- Convenient kit for your transfer switch, circuitry and multi-wiring needs
- Maximum generator running watts: 7,500
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily, and indoor surface mount transfer switch designed for fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- cUL1008 listed and comes with a 5-year product warranty
The Reliance Controls Corporation 6-circuit 30 Amp transfer switch is a complete turn-key kit with everything needed to make a professional transfer switch installation in a home or office. It is designed to enable the wiring system of the building to accept the full power of a portable generator, which can run multiple electrical appliances and devices during a power outage. Use this transfer switch for up to 7,500-watt generators equipped with NEMA L14-20 or L14-30 power outlets. The kit includes a 30A 6-circuit prewired loadside reliance transfer switch with wattmeters; 30 Amp outdoor power cord inlet box, a 30 Amp 10-foot generator power cord with L14-30 ends, and an extra L14-20 cord end for smaller generators. This unit is cUL1008 listed and is covered by a 5-year warranty and ships in a plain white recyclable box.
The Reliance Controls Corporation 6-circuit 30 Amp transfer switch is a complete turn-key kit with everything needed to make a professional transfer switch installation in a home or office. It is designed to enable the wiring system of the building to accept the full power of a portable generator, which can run multiple electrical appliances and devices during a power outage. Use this transfer switch for up to 7,500-watt generators equipped with NEMA L14-20 or L14-30 power outlets. The kit includes a 30A 6-circuit prewired loadside reliance transfer switch with wattmeters; 30 Amp outdoor power cord inlet box, a 30 Amp 10-foot generator power cord with L14-30 ends, and an extra L14-20 cord end for smaller generators. This unit is cUL1008 listed and is covered by a 5-year warranty.
3. Square D by Schneider Electric HOM120DFC Homeline 20-Amp Single-Pole Dual Function Circuit Breaker, 1-Inch Format
- Homeline, 20A single pole circuit breaker
- 1 space per pole
- Dual function circuit breaker
- Combination arc fault circuit interrupters cafi
- Voltage: 120V, bulk
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Compatible with all Home line load centers
- Rated for 120 VAC, 10,000 AIR
- ANSI certified and UL listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
4. Connecticut Electric EGS107501G2KIT EmerGen 10 CIRCUIT TRANSFER SWITCH KIT
- For use with any portable generator that has up to 30-amp output, nema L1430
- Double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored
- 2 pole circuits allows 240-volt circuits – perfect for well or sump pump applications, if a two pole circuit is not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for two single pole circuits
- Can be installed indoor or outdoor – easily wires up to a nema 3R rainproof power inlet box (included)
- Transfer switch is compatible with all load centers and specifically approved with challenger, cutler hammer, ge, home line, Siemens, square d and Westinghouse load centers
Connecticut Electric “G2” series generator transfer switch kit featuring 30A, 10 circuit “G2” series transfer switch, 30A rainproof generator inlet box and 30A, 10 foot power cord.
5. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Direct Wire 40 Amp Smart Switch, Indoor/Outdoor, 120-277V Lighting Appliance Control, Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, 14285, White
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect, Fibaro and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Remotely controls the ON/OFF functions of water heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps, heaters and other large load devices – up to 11,000 watts (277v). Energy monitoring capability allows remote monitoring of watt- and kilowatt hours.
- Lockable, tamper-resistant metal case keeps out dirt/debris and keeps settings and wiring secure. Weather-resistant, rugged designed housing suitable for use outdoors in damp or wet conditions.
- Z-Wave S2 Security and Smartstart supported with compatible gateways. S2 Security virtually eliminates the risk of devices being hacked while being included in your network (does not impact interoperability with older Z-Wave products). Using Smartstart with compatible gateways makes the installation process simple and trouble-free eliminating the confusion and unpredictability of device installation.
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE 40 amp Z-Wave plus direct-wire indoor/outdoor smart switch. When added to a Z-Wave network, the heavy duty switch enables wireless control of on/off functions for large load, hard-wired applications such as waters heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps and heaters. The smart switch can be used indoors or outdoors and features an easy access wire connection block, front mounted LED lights indicating power and on/off status, and an override switch to turn connected devices on or off manually. The smart switch is housed in a lockable, tamper-resistant case to ensure settings and wiring are secure. The rugged, weather-resistant design will keep out dirt and debris while being suitable for use in extreme weather conditions.
6. T Tocas 32v DC Circuit Breaker Fuse Inverter with Manual Reset Button Switch Fuses 12V 20A
Typically used in DC power systems in marine applications (as a main or branch circuit breaker), truck, bus and RV systems, add-on
protection for accessories, etc
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Main Color: Black
- Rated Current: 20A
- Voltage: 32V DC
- Reset Type: T3, Manual Reset
- Mounting: Panel Mount
- Operating Temperature: -32°C to 82 °C(-25°F to 180 °F)
- Interrupt Capacity: 2500A @ 14Vdc
1 x 20Amp Circuit Breaker
Easy to install, but professional installation is highly recommended.
7. Reliance Controls Corporation CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch for Generators Up to 5,000 Watts
- Outdoor, NEMA 3R transfer switch
- Easy to install, easy to use. MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC- 40
- Maximum generator running watts: 5,000
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 2, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1
- Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, traffic signals electric heat and more
The Reliance Controls CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for controlling single-circuit farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more. The transfer switch ensures that you can safely use back up power during a power outage without having to worry about back feeding the utility line. In an emergency situation you might not think to shut off the main power source, the transfer switch makes it so you do not have to worry about that. Since 1909, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed more innovations that any other single manufacturer and has been awarded over 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and accessories. Reliance Controls Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of a wide variety of electrical products. The primary product line consists of heavy duty time clocks and controls, generator accessories, transfer switches and transfer panels for portable generators and inverters. And after over a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Corporation has built an enviable reputation for high quality, superior engineering and exceptional customer service.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Breaker 20 Amp Double Throw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!