Top 9 Ge 65W Soft White Indoor Floodlight
733 reviews analysed
1. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
2. GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White – 6 Pack
- Made in US
- LASTS UP TO 1.8 YEARS – GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight has a sustainable life up to 1.8 years base on 3 hour consumption rate per day.
- ENERGY COST PER YEAR – $7.83 estimated energy cost per year
- very economical and budget-friendly light bulb that GE can offer.
- PROVIDES 610 LUMENS – Illuminate your environment around you by using this GE Lighting bulb. Can provide approximately up to 610-lumens of light, it also works well with most of 120-volt lighting fixtures.
- SOFT, WARM WHITE BULB- Provides a soft, warm, pleasant and comfortable white light without harsh glares and shadows. It has a funnel shape bulb and reflective coating that help directing light where it is needed better.
- ECONOMICAL & ECO-FRIENDLY – This GE Lighting bulb comes in a 6-pack
- very economical especially for those who are on tight budget. It also consumes only 65-Watt, perfect for energy saving, not only it can help you but also for our mother nature.
700-Lumen BR30 Floodlight Bulb
3. GE Lighting 20331, 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, 610 Lumens, Soft White (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3 Bulbs, 65W Soft White, Lamp Dia. 3.75″ Overall Length 5.17″
- 65-watt Medium Base (E26) BR30 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 1.8 years
- Soft White bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K
- Provides approximately 610-lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you
- 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often
GE 18011 65-Watt Soft White Reflector BR30, 3-Pack, Features and Benefits: Designed with advanced silver coating technology, Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 3.750 in, Filament: CC-6, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 700.00, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 5.3700 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 12, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 2,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 65GE incandescent lamps represents the state of the art of lamps for residential and commercial use, as well as special purpose lamps for decorative or display applications. In an incandescent lamp, light is generated by heating the filament to incandescence. The hotter the filament, the more efficient it is in converting electricity to light. However, when the filament operates hotter, its life is shortened so the design of each lamp is a balance between efficiency and life. This is why lamps of equal wattage may have different lumen ratings and different life ratings. Incandescent lamps of similar size are commonly available with different wattage ratings. The fixture wattage limit should not be exceeded.
4. GE 20331-6-6 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, 6-Pack, 610lumens
GE Incandescent Indoor Floodlight Bulb with Reflector
From the Manufacturer
GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Replace ordinary light bulbs with GE Flood and Spotlight in all your track and recessed lighting fixtures. Application: Indoor spot and floodlight with 3.75-inch wide fixtures. Base: Medium screw (E26). Bulb Type: BR30. Initial Lumens: 700.
5. GE Classic 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White R30 LED Light Bulbs, 6-Pack
GE classic soft white LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package.
6. GE LED 65W BR30 Soft White Flood Light (4-pk.)
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They illuminate your home with a soft, warm light. Use this GE LED recessed light in tracking and recesssed cans. It’s great for frequently used fixtures�LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
7. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
8. Philips Phillips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 4-Pack
- Philips soft white indoor flood light bulbs are the perfect shape for your indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms and bedrooms
- Provides a soft, white light to create a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Fully dimmable so you can instantly change the mood of any room
- BR30 Shape, Medium Base
Philips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 4-Pack
9. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 65W Soft White Indoor Floodlight for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!