801 reviews analysed
1. Reliance Water Heater 9007876 Gas Thermopile Assembly, Pack of 1
Reliance, Natural Gas Thermopile Assembly, Includes Pilot Tube, Ferrule Nut Igniter Wire, Millivolt Generator & Bracket, Fits 301 Series Natural Gas Standard Tank Water Heaters. Reliance, natural gas thermopile assembly, includes pilot tube, ferrule nut igniter wire, millivolt generator & bracket, fits 301 series natural gas standard tank water heaters. INCLUDES ALUMINUM PILOT TUBE INCLUDES BRASS FERRULE AND NUT INCLUDES IGNITER WIRE INCLUDES MILLIVOLT GENERATOR INCLUDES BRACKET
2. Rheem 240V 2 Heating Chambers RTEX-18 Residential Tankless Water Heater, small, GREY
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable. Flow Rate- up to 4.4 GPM
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
Professional classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applications
3. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
4. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
5. Rheem SP20172 Flammable Vapor FV Sensor Kit
6. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
7. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
8. Reliance Water Heater Pilot Assembly 100109295 9003542005 Replacement Part Natural Gas Compatible with Reliance, A.O. Smith, and State Branded Tanks
9. Powered Anode Rod System 100305721 for A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Branded Hot Water Heaters Up to 50 gallons
- The Product Preservers Powered Anode System uses patented adaptive technology that quickly adjusts to your water type providing the precise amount of current needed to deliver the best protection for your water heater tank
- Consistent protection is paramount in maintaining the integrity of the steel water heater tank. Built-in LED fault light and audible alarm provides peace of mind knowing the system is working properly
- Installation is made easy for professionals with a small control box that can plug into any standard 120 volt wall outlet
- Eliminates smelly water issues caused by sacrificial magnesium anodes
- Great for softened water applications
10. Camco Aluminum Anode Rod – Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles – (11582)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 40 Gal Water Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!