561 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 66246 Soft White 29-Watt, 430-Lumen Light Bulb, 4-Pack
- 40-watts replacement uses only 29-watts. Quality you can trust from GE Lighting. Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 430 lumens providing cozy, relaxing light – 2850K soft white light appearance. Halogen bulbs
- Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage. This product is manufactured in United States
- Estimated yearly energy costs 3.49 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
- A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs have the same look, feel and nearly the same brightness as traditional incandescent, but with one big change: it now pays you back! These bulbs use 28% less energy than regular incandescent, helping you save money on energy costs. Use general purpose GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs in common household fixtures like table lamps, floor lamps, enclosed ceiling fixtures and bare lamp sockets.
2. Philips 426007 29-watt A19 Dimmable Light Bulb, Soft White , 4-Pack
- Philips 29-Watt A19 EcoVantage Energy-Saving household light bulb replaces a 40-Watt incandescent
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs
- Ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Contains no mercury
This dimmable, 43-watt A19 bulb turns on instantly and creates a soft white light with a clear finish– adding a decorative sparkle to any room. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2810-Kelvin bulb is classic in design and ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, and kitchens. The dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $3.49 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 2-pack.
3. GE Lighting 60199 Energy-Efficient Soft White 29-watt 430-Lumen G25 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 3-Pack
Ge’s best incandescent soft white line has the same size, shape, and dimmability with nearly the same brightness as traditional incandescent, but with one big change: it now pays you back using 28% less energy! GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs provide warm, pleasing everyday light without harsh glares and shadows. GE energy-efficient soft white globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
4. 40 Watt Incandescent Equivalent LED Light Bulbs 5w Appliance Warm Soft White A17 450 Lumens e26 Medium Base Lighting for Home or Decorative, Pack of 5
- High performance–The warm white 3000k bulb giving off a soft and natural illumination, which can give your home a brightness and comfortable feeling. Instant start-up, No flicker, health for eyes, No humming. Wide Volt 85V-265V.
- Energy saving–Providing more longer lifespan 25000 hours when compared to less-efficient incandescent, 5W equal to 40W can cut down 85% electricity bill for you.
- Easy to install–The designed to have the same shape and size as incandescent bulbs with the standard E26 socket, so you can replace your traditional bulbs easily.
- Widely application–the bulb available for all kind of scenes lamps, ceiling fan light bulbs, refrigerator bulb, bathroom fan light bulb, incandescent ceiling light for the bedroom, kids room, living room, dining room, kitchen.
- Eco-friendly: UV and IR radiation free, G55 A17 LED light bulb does not contain lead, mercury, and other pollution elements.
5. 6 Pack Bioluz LED 40 Watt LED Light Bulb (uses 6 watts) A19 LED Light Bulbs See Series Non Dimmable Warm White (2700K) Light Bulb 6-Pack
Bioluz LED leads the industry with our A19 SEE Series light bulbs. Standard medium base with incandescent appearance – both physically as well as in light quality. Now available in both 60W (9W) and 40W (6W) replacement, Bioluz LED offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Add Bioluz LED energy efficient LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
Why choose Bioluz LED SEE Series A19 Bulbs?”
Bioluz LED “SEE Series” A19 LEDs are different from other bulbs in several ways:
Our SEE Series A19s are nearly identical to your old incandescent in light color and brightness.
Bioluz LED SEE Series A19s have a similar shape as traditional incandescent bulbs, so they’re virtually indistinguishable from your old bulbs both when on and off.
Bioluz LED SEE Series A19s are more efficient than other bulbs on the market – which means they use less power and are brighter!
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs.
We’ve found that 4-5000K bulbs generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
6. A19 Clear Halogen Light Bulb, 29 Watt, (40W Equivalent), 2700K Soft White, E26 Medium Base, 380 Lumens, 120V (4 Pack)
- 29 WATT A19 CRYSTAL CLEAR HALOGEN BULB – Provides 380 Lumens of bright crisp light
- Comfortable 2700K soft white color
- Standard E26 Medium Base
- STANDARD HOUSEHOLD LIGHT BULB – Traditional look is great for pendant lighting and decorative lighting
- Clear glass with tungsten wire
- 360° omnidirectional beam angle
- APPLICATIONS – Ideal for kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living rooms, ceiling fans, porches, patios, garages and workshops
- Perfect for lamps, sconces, vanity, pendant and string lights
- DIMMABLE – Customize the brightness to your preference
- Ideal for home or commercial use
- ENERGY SAVINGS – Uses only 29 watts replacing the 40 watt incandescent equivalent
- Lasts 1,000 hours, CSA Certified
7. GE Lighting 70287 Soft White Long Life 29 (40-watt Replacement), 390-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 4-Pack, 4
8. Satco S2401 Halogen Excel Light Bulb, 29 Watts, 120 Volt (Pack Of 12)
29 watt; Halogen; A19; Clear; 1000 Average rated Hours; 430 Lumens; Medium base; 120 volts; SINGLE BULB 12 TOTAL
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 29W 430 Lumens Soft White Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!