542 reviews analysed
1. Frigidaire FGIH3047VF Gallery Series 30 Inch Stainless Steel Induction Electric Convection Freestanding Range
Frigidaire Gallery 30″ Stainless Steel Front Control Induction Range with Air Fry
2. Frigidaire Professional 30" Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range
- PowerPlus(R)2-in-1 Burner & Griddle: Ultimate cooking flexibility for endless meal options. Use the simmer burner for delicate foods like sauces or the griddle burner for pancakes or flatbread.
- PowerPlus(R) Convection: Powerful performance delivers consistent results. Evenly cooked dishes, every time, with PowerPlus(R) Convection Bake and Roast.
- PowerPlus(R) Temperature Probe: Ensures great results the first time. Set and monitor dish temperature with the PowerPlus(R) Temperature Probe.
- PowerPlus(R) Burner: Quickly boil, saute, and sear foods at high heat with the PowerPlus(R) 18,000 BTU burner.
- PowerPlus(R) Preheat: With PowerPlus(R) Preheat, your oven is ready in a few minutes for a powerful start to every delicious meal.
FPGH3077RF | Frigidaire Professional Gas Range – Stainless Steel
3. Frigidaire FGEC3068UB Gallery Series 30 Inch Electric Smoothtop Style Cooktop with 5 Elements in Black
The Gallery Series 30″ Electric Cooktop bu Frigidaire features 5 smoothtop elements on a easy to clean ceramic glass cooktop. The cooktop also features quick boil, Spacewise expandable elements and express-select controls.
4. Frigidaire FFEC3025US 30 Inch Electric Smoothtop Style Cooktop with 4 Elements, in Stainless Steel
This 30″ Built-in Electric Cooktop by Frigidaire comes with 4 elements. The cooktop features a quick boil element, cearmic glass cooktop and ready-select controls.
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
7. Empava 30” Electric Induction Cooktop With 4 Booster Burners Smooth Surface Black Tempered Glass EMPV-IDC30
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer.
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, slider digital touch controls lets you accurately control your heating and enjoy an Easy-to-clean surface. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off.
- Specifications – This cooktop features an 8.3 in. 3000-Watt element at rear left zone, an 8.3 in. 2100-Watt element, and two 6.3 in. 1500-Watt element. Product Dimension 29.92″L x 20.47″D x 2.28″H，Cut-Out Dimension 29.13″L x 19.29″D，Sensitive Slider Digital Control, 99 mins timer. Requires 220~240 Volts, 40 Amps Breaker , it also comes with 2 Years Warranty, and 4ft hard wire cord.
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Each element has Simmer, Melt, Keep Warm and Performance Boost allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 5 minutes–perfect for rapid boiling. Induction cooking technology boils water in just 2 minutes
The Empava brand 30 in. Induction Cooktop combines the power of Induction with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
8. Frigidaire F30WC19EC 30-Inch Under-Cabinet Range Hood, Ducted, Stainless Steel
Frigidaire F30WC19EC 30″ Under Cabinet Range Hood with 190 CFM Internal Blower, 2-Speed Fan and Cooking Surface Light: Stainless Steel
9. True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150°F – 450°F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its’ name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected]
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire Induction Range 30 Inch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!