The Best Fluid Extractor Oil Changer Vacuum
737 reviews analysed
1. 8MILELAKE 9 Liter Fluid Evacuator Manual Oil Changer Vacuum Hand Operated Engine Oil Change Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover
- Type:9L Capacity Manual Fluid Evacuator
- Fluid temperature range : 35°F- 200°F
- Suction Probes: Ø4, Ø6, Ø10,and 1pc of Ø4 brass probe) probe length 1M
- Use to evacuate automotive fluids:engine and gear oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant
- This oil changer pump is ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil,for Use With Most Vehicles and Machines
- 9 ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
2. Air Power America 2000LV Green Large Oil Extractor
- Easy to use
- 40 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum – no electricity needed
- Fast – just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 8 quart capacity for big project large engine changes or multiple small engine changes
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for boats, cars, trucks and more. USA dimensions: 16 inch length x 7 inch width x 11 inch height, tank size: 8 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and it is difficult to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a user friendly and an environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, open the cap’s valve and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. It works great for boats, cars, trucks–and small engines too.
Cars and Trucks Oil Change
The LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Large Projects and Engines makes car oil changes quick, clean, and easy. This is especially true with hard to access drain plugs found in large engines.
An average car or truck takes approximately 8-10 minutes to extract the oil, and without a mess. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes of boats, cars, and light trucks. Plus, its tank has an 8 quart capacity allowing the user to make multiple oil changes of small engines too.
The LiquiVac innovative design makes it easier to change the oil in engines such as boats with inaccessible drain plugs. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes to make your 4-cycle outboard oil change and inboard oil change easy. Also, don’t forget the LiquiVac makes boat transmission changes very easy.
Small Engines: Lawnmowers, Generators, Power Washers, Snow Throwers, and More
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil and, eventually, engine breakdowns.
With the LiquiVac small engine oil changes are a snap. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines super simple.
Which Model of LiquiVac Is Right for You?
LiquiVac Small Engine Model
Small Engine Model
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil; and, then engine breakdowns.
But, now there’s a simple, fast and clean way to change your lawn and garden equipment’s oil. It’s the LiquiVac Oil Changing System. With the LiquiVac oil changes are a snap. The LiquiVac Small Engine Model works by creating negative pressure, or vacuum power in the tank by pumping the tank handle. Each pump stroke takes air out of the tank creating a vacuum. Just 20 quick pump strokes creates vacuum power in the tank. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube with the release of the suction hose clamp, in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines very easy. Perfect for lawn mowers, lawn & garden tractors, tillers, generators, snow throwers, ATVs and outboard motors as well as.
LiquiVac Large Project/Engine Model
Large Project/Engine Model
It is called the Large Project/Engine Model for a reason. Its 8 quarts capacity is large enough to handle several oil changes at one time, without recycling/emptying it. For example you can change your boat engine and several small engines in one session. Because of this, many do-it-yourself people love to knock out their oil change projects in one fell swoop. They can do it fast, without the mess. Plus, the Large Project and Large Engine Model works great for large engines such as hard to change boats (inboards and outboards), trucks, and cars too. It is also very handy for to change transmission oil and hydraulic fluids too.
3. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
4. Oil Change Pump Extractor, 12v 60w Oil Extractor Pump Oil Pump Extractor, Diesel Fluid Scavenge Suction Oil Transfer Pump for Changing Oil, Oil Change Pump for Boat, Tubes, Truck, RV, ATV, Riding Mowe
- QUICK AND CLEAN OIL CHANGES – Transfer pump for changing oil. Extracting Motor Oil From Your Vehicle Without Mess & Specialized Tools Extract The Oil from Your Car, Motorcycle, Scooter, Marine, Quad Bike, Truck, Boat, Forklift, Generator, Tractor, riding mower, snowmower Etc Siphon & Transfer Diesel To Cars, Trucks, Ships, Boats, Tractors, Farm Machinery, Plant Equipment Etc.
- ENGINE OIL CHANGE MADE EASY! – The 12v oil extractor pump are very easy to use and makes a top down oil change so easy. Pumps oil out throw dip stick, no need to lay under your car. Ideal oil change pump extractor equipment for quick and clean oil-changes. The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore. Simple On/Off Power Switch, easy to use. Great for a quick oil change.
- FOR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID AND TRANSMISSION FLUID – This high efficient self-priming oil extractor pump is easy to pump various fluids and oils. You just need to place the inlet/outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button. This process is very simple and you can often do it by yourself to ensure your engine runs smoothly.
- PROFESSIONAL OIL CLEANING TOOL – The oil transfer pump is NOT suitable for gasoline/petrol. Do not use this fluid oil change pump to extract water, gearbox oil or easy flammable liquids (fuel, petrol etc). Suitable for extracting oil, diesel etc from a vehicle, (never use for petrol), greatly to help your oil-cleaning task, saving time.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – 1MANNEW OIL CHANGE PUMP EXTRACTOR – 12 Volt / 5 Amp DC Motor.Ideal Transfer Pump for your quick and clean oil-changes.The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore
- If you are not satisfied with engine oil extractor pump, feel free to contact us for solutions.
EXCELLENT 12V MOTOR OIL DIESEL EXTRACTOR SCAVENGE SUCTION TRANSFER CHANGE PUMP
NO MORE JACKING OF VEHICLES OR REMOVING DRAIN PLUGS.
Works Quickly For Pumping Out Motor Oil
Great value for a simple, low-cost pump for ocassionally transferring automotive fluids such as automatic transmission fluid and differential gear oil.
The oil suction pump extractor worked very well to pump out old fluid and then pump in new fluid in an automatic transmission — much easier than using a manual hand pump.
Best Sucker Of Oil
This electric pump can be used to “draw” and “push” fluids, depending on which side of the pump (input or output) you connect the hose.
Material: Plastic & Aluminium
Color: Black, Yellow
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
Diesel Flow Rate: approx. 250L / Hour
Inlet Hose Length: approx. 155cm/61”
Inlet Hose Outer Diameter: 6mm/0.236”
Inlet Hose Inner Diameter: 4mm/0.157”
Outlet Hose Length: approx. 124.5cm/49”
Outlet Hose Outer diameter: 12mm/0.472”
Outlet Hose Inner Diameter: 10mm/0.39”
Line Length: approx. 71cm/28”
Package Weight: approx. 1070g
1 x oil change pump extractor
1 x Outlet Hose
1 x Inlet Hose
2 x Hose Clamps
2 x Battery Clam
5. EWK 5.3 x 6.7 mm Hose for Pneumatic 6.5 & 15 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump 1m
- Extension Hose – Used With EWK Fluid Extractors Models EB0103 & EB0244, The 1M Hose Gives You Extra Length You Need.
- Remove Every Drop Of The Fluid – Whatever Capacity Your Oil Tank Is, You Can Suck Up Every Drop Of Fluid In The Bottom Of It By Connecting Two Hoses Together. Suitable For Taller Vehicles Such As SUVs And Full Size Trucks.
- Replacement For Your Original Hose – If Your Old Hose Is Dirty, Damaged Or Even Missing, This Is Exactly What You Need!
- Versatile Applications – The 6.7 mm Hose Extracts Oil, Power Steering Fluid And Low-Viscosity Fluids, Such As Water And Coolant.
- Best Partner For EWK Oil Extractors – Must Be Used In Conjunction With The EWK Oil Extractors for Best Results.
6. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
7. OEM TOOLS 24938 9.5 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor | Convenient Oil Change & Fluid Change Tool | Easy-to-Use Hand Pump and Vacuum Pump Functions | No Leaks, No Overfills
- VERSATILE AUTOMOTIVE FLUID REMOVER: Features a venturi valve and pumping handle, offering both pneumatic and manual fluid extraction methods.
- EASY TO USE: Remove any automotive fluid through dipstick tubes. Includes a 5 foot main suction flexible hose, and (2) 41″ extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
- SAFE TO USE: 9.5 Liter single-piece reservoir features a leak-proof bottom. Overflow shutoff valve prevents fluid from overflowing—suction will stop once capacity is reached. Removable lid makes extracted fluids easy to recycle.
- EXTRACT A VARIETY OF FLUIDS: Can be used with low viscosity fluid, including water and coolant.
- FULL SPECS: 9.5 Liter Capacity
- Oversized pumping handle
- fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling of waste fluid
- (2) 41 inch dipstick hose adapters, 5 foot main removal flex tube
- Working PSI: 85. Max PSI: 120 Air consumption: 6. 5 CFM.
EASY TO USE:
The OEMTOOLS 24398 9.5 Liter Pneumatic and Hand-Pump Fluid Evacuator is a remarkable time- and effort-saving oil change tool. The tool is designed to prevent mess, and to make it easy for anyone to change automobile fluids without needing to get under the vehicle or to use a shop lift. Attach your shop air compressor to this tool and quickly and completely drain automotive fluids directly from vehicles’ dipstick tubes.
NO MESS: The OEMTOOLS manual fluid extractor is thoughtfully designed with a shutoff valve that prevents overflowing. There’s a small float within the fluid receptacle that will be forced up, shutting off the intake valve, when fluid has reached maximum capacity. Then, because of the easy-to-remove lid, the oil or extracted fluid can be simply dumped into a recycling or waste fluid receptacle.
PRO & DIY MECHANICS:
This tool is perfect for both professional and DIY mechanics. Anyone who’s ever changed their oil at home has probably fantasized about changing their oil without the need to shimmy beneath their undercarriage. The OEMTOOLS fluid extractor makes this dream a reality. Pump fluids out from their dipstick tubes. No mess, no worries.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: – 9.5 liter fluid capacity.
– Hand pump and venturi valve for manual or pneumatic fluid evacuation. – Shut off valve (internal float shuts off suction when fluid is at max capacity).
– Fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling or disposal of waste fluid. – 5 feet of pneumatic flex hose & 2 dipstick hose adapters.
– Updated 41 inch extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
8. BLACKHORSE-RACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7 Liter Engine Oil Extractor Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover (7Liter Oil Extractor)
- 【Efficient】 Fast, clean and efficient. The liquid can be easily removed simply by pumping.
- 【Large capacity】large 7.0-liter PE fuel tank with thin design and extra hose for easy storage
- 【Handle design】 hand pump, ergonomic design, independent fluid extraction
- 【Visible】The transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Rugged metal pedal for fixing the tank during operation
- 【Application】 Suitable for most fluid extraction applications. Our manual liquid extractors can be used to extract engine oil, brake fluid and lubricant from machines and cars, extract water from fish tanks, etc.
–Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction.
–Extra hose placement for easy to storage.
–Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
–Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
–Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
–Large 7.0 liter PE tank with low-profile design.
–Quick, clean and efficient.
–Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
–Manual pump with ergonomic grip to complete the fluid extraction independently.
–Item Size: 68*24*22cm
–Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
–1x Oil Fluid Extractor
9. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fluid Extractor Oil Changer Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!