681 reviews analysed
1. Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad for Homebrew Beer & Wine Fermenting 120VAC 12 or 25 Watt Heating Mat: Safe for Plastic/Glass Carboy Fermentors w/Heater Temp Strips (10" – 12 Watts (Black))
- EASY TO USE – 10″ inch size fits under almost any size Crock, Carboy or Bucket Fermentor
- NATURAL HEAT – Bottom radiant heating mimics natures normal process in organic fermenting
- NO WRAP – No Wrapping, No Tape or Belts. Simply place under your Fermentor and plug in!
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Built in thermal control shuts off heater preventing overheating
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back, simple as that!
The Easiest To Use Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad There Is!
✔Gently warms your fermentor 5 to 20 Deg Fahrenheit above ambient room temperature, perfect for Beer, Mead & Winemaking.
✔Flexible and easy to clean heating mat, Includes Stick on LCD Temp Strip
✔Built in temperature regulation it will keep your brew, at the perfect temperature.
✔EASY TO USE! Simply place the Heater under your Carboy or Bucket and plug the cord into a 120 VAC outlet.
✔1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
✔ Size: 10″ Inch/25 CM
✔ Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60hz
✔ Wattage: 12-Watts
✔ LCD Temperature Strip Sticker Included
✔ Thermal safety shuts Off @ 100 Deg F
✔ 6′ Foot UL-Listed Power Cord
✔ 1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
Add This To Your Cart and Start Making your Fermenting Easier!
* Carboy, or bucket not included
2. Home Brew Heat Heating Belt Pad for Beer Wine Spirits fermenter +Thermometer
- This easy to use heat pad is designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it is only 25 watt. It raises the temperature of 3-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
- The PVC surface is water proof (but the pad is not suitable to use in liquid). An internal temperature safety will shut off the power if the heat pad surface temperature is higher than 50 (+/- 5) ℃. There are two fire resistant cotton sheets beneath the PVC cover. The heating wire is double insulated. For illustration, see Pic 2 above.
- It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys and buckets. It is easy to clean by wiping off and easy to store.
- Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. It is perfect to use if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is lower than the ideal for brewing. Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular check is required to ensure the proper temperature being maintained.
- One free stick-on thermometer is included in the package. Please notice that the liquid temperature is about 0.5-1.5 ℃ lower than the temperature shown on the stick-on thermometer on the container.
This easy to use heat pad is designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it is only 25 watt. It raises the temperature of 3-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
The PVC surface is water proof (but the pad is not suitable to use in liquid). An internal temperature safety will shut off the power if the heat pad surface temperature is higher than 50 (+/- 5) ℃.
There are two fire resistant cotton sheets beneath the PVC cover. The heating wire is double insulated. For illustration, see Pic 2 above.
It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys and buckets. It is easy to clean by wiping off and easy to store. Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. It is perfect to use if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is lower than the ideal for brewing. Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular check is required to ensure the proper temperature being maintained.
One free stick-on thermometer is included in the package. Please notice that the liquid temperature is about 0.5-1.5 ℃ lower than the temperature shown on the stick-on thermometer on the container.
- Make sure there is no sharp object under or above the heat pad, which may damage the pad.
- DONOT use the pad if there is any damage on the PVC surface.
- 3,DONOT immerse in liquid.
- Improper use may cause fire or electric shock.
3. Fermentation Heater by The Weekend Brewer
- PERFECT FOR ALL SIZE FERMENTERS. At 25″ long and 10″ tall, this heater will easily fit most beer and wine fermenters
- UPGRADED ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. Now manufactured with clip connections which are safer and will last longer than other heaters on the market
- EVEN HEAT. Attach to your preferred fermenter with electrical tape and this heater will provide even heat throughout the entire vessel
- ACCURATE TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Keep your fermenting liquid at the exact correct temperature when you pair this heater with a digital temperature controller.
This flexible heater is perfect for home beer and wine Making. Secure it around your carboy or bucket using electrical tape. For more control, Pair with a digital temperature controller and thermowell. 35 watts. Carboy, temperature controller, and thermowell not included.
4. VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 3” x 20" for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN’s strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 3″ x 20″ mat is perfect for small spaces, like countertops and windowsills
- it also runs on only 6.5 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- PLANTS’ BEST FRIEND: Works perfectly for spring seedling starts, in the winter or any time your plants need a heat boost, also for brewing and heating your kombucha, kimchi & yogurt.
5. Prairie Essentials 4×20 Strip Wrap Around Heating Pad Warming Heat Mat & Thermometer for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination (1, 4" x 20")
- Comes with a 5 inch easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
- Includes a rubber band to hold the mat to your brewing container
- Measures 4 inches by 20 inches. Small footprint so it can sit on a window seal and flexible enough to wrap around brewing containers
- Water resistant and easy to clean. Includes a 6 foot cord UL listed power cord
- Can be used for many applications such as beer and tea brewing, kombucha, seedlings, fermentation, plant propagation and much more!
Prairie Essentials’ multi-purpose heating mat and 5 inch easy-to-read thermometer kit is your solution for Kombucha tea brewing, beer brewing, fermentation, seedling starting, or any other application you need to adda little warmth to.
Our heating mat provides consistent radiant heat for quick propagation of seedlings or to get your beer and/or tea brew to the desired temperature.
Included are simple instructions on the back of the package and printed on the mat
Measures 4 inches by 20 inches
Includes our easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
Provides consistent radiant heat
Water resistant and easy to clean
6 foot power cord
Includes a rubber band to hold mat to brewing containers
Fits perfectly around a 1 gallon jug (Jug Not Included)
6. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
7. Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you’re brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won’t run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you’re using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
8. Kombucha Heater | Fermentaholics Kombucha Brewing and Fermentation Heat Mat | Keep your SCOBY Happy and Productive By Brewing In The Proper Temperature Range
- ★ SAFE, EFFECTIVE HEATING ★ Offers efficient heating for your kombucha brewing vessel. Ideal temperature range for kombucha is between 75° and 85° F
- ★ MAKE PERFECT KOMBUCHA ★ Fermenting at too low of a temperature is the #1 mistake new kombucha brewers make. Don’t let this be you!
- ★ ADHESIVE THERMOMETER INCLUDED ★ Monitor the fermentation temperature by adhering the provided thermometer to the side of the brew vessel and adjust the position of the mat if needed.
- ★ EASY TO USE ★ Instructions are printed right on the heater—no chance of loosing them! Just plug it in and start raising the temperature of your kombucha between 5° and 20° F over ambient temperature. Vary the strength by adjusting the heater’s placement.
- ★ FERMENTATION FRIEND ★ While this works great for kombucha, it also works for your other home fermentations that need a little temperature boost such as kefir, sourdough, sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh, etc!
9. Growerology Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat for Kombucha Tea Brewing, Seed Germination, Hydroponics, MET Certified Plant Heating Pad for Indoor & Outdoor Gardening Seed Starter (3" x 20")
- ✅ BETTER, FASTER RESULTS: Are you tired of the same old heat mats that do not help you grow your plants at all? Then we got you covered with our very own – Growerology Seedling Heat Mats for faster and increased seed germination success. Now you don’t have to worry about the germination of your seeds ever again!.
- ✅ GROW BIGGER, HEALTHIER PLANTS: Heating mat warms the root area 10°F – 20°F above grow-room temperature.
- ✅ DURABILITY: 3″ x 20″ MET certified heat mat size with 6ft power cord. Waterproof construction, flexible, durable and easy.
- ✅ MULTI PURPOSE USES: Great for plants, seed starting, kombucha brewing, reptile terrariums and more.
- ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll provide a replacement or refund – no fine print, no time limit, nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
3″ x 20″ Heat Mat size. Waterproof construction with power cord. Heat mat provides gentle warmth for faster plant growth.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll provide a replacement or refund – no fine print, no time limit, nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
We love all things green, and we love to make products available that maximize both your enjoyment and productivity of your time in your yard and garden.
Our mission is to provide quality products, friendly customer service, and a great value by offering lawn and gardening products to make your indoor, hydroponic, organic and/or greenhouse efforts easier and more bountiful.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fermenter Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!