The Best Delta Woodshop Vacuum
745 reviews analysed
1. JET DC-650BK Dust Collector with Bag Filter Kit
- Hook up one to three machines for optimum dust cleaning
- Quick install collection bag makes emptying and re attaching a snap
- Single stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan cooled motors are rated for continuous duty
We see a future built on great brands, great products and great people. In every facet of our business we leverage the strengths of our global infrastructure to maximize the benefits of all three.
From the Manufacturer
If you’ve been looking for a Dust Collector for your shop with plenty of filtering ability and lots of muscle, then look no further than the JET DC-650. With Exclusive features like a powerful 1HP motor and 30-Micron filtering ability, this compact Dust Collector delivers a powerful 650CFM air flow through its 4-Inch hose connection . With an available remote control and timer the JET DC-6500 is the best choice for your shop, big or small.
2. SHOP FOX W1727 1 HP Dust Collector
Shop Fox W1727 1 Hp 800 Cfm Portable Dust Collector 9″ Balanced Steel Impeller
3. Delta Power Equipment 50-723T2 1 hp Dust Collector, Black
- Standard 2 micron filtration bag keeps your shop safer and cleaner
- Sewn in, snap-in filter bag ring is faster, easier and eliminates the need for cam-over-lock style Clamps
- Powerful TEFC induction motor for long-lasting, smooth performance with protection from damaging dust
- 6 mil plastic chip collection bag shows you when the bag needs emptying
- Sturdy steel base with four easy-gliding wheels for moving from machine to machine or for storing out of the way
4. WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM)
- Circulate the air in a 400 square foot room up to 7.5 times per hour
- Three-speed operation flows air at a rate of 300, 350, or 400 cubic feet per minute
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworker’s workshop and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily cleanable filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 1/6 HP motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. Quiet system creates 50 to 60 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 feet away with the included remote. The lightweight design weighs in at a mere 31 pounds. Combine this with the attached carrying handle and eyebolts for easy mobility, mounting and installation. The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between three speeds of 300, 350 and 400 cfm depending on what the situation calls for. With the time feature, you don’t even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer and the machine will turn off on its own once the time runs out, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of a day of woodworking without having to be present. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System is backed by a two-year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line, and a nationwide network of experienced technicians. Remember when you could breathe easy in your workshop? Remember WEN.
5. SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector
A powerful dust collector from Shop Fox. This unit features an extra heavy-duty 12″ steel impeller and a 1-1/2 HP motor that runs on 110V. For wood dust only. Features 2.5 micron filtration.
6. Shop Fox W1826 Wall Dust Collector, 2.5 Micron Filtration
This wall mounted Dust Collector is designed to capture dust right at the source, eliminating the reduced efficiency of a duct system. With 537 CFM capacity, it will handle just about any hungry woodworking machine, and with no complicated duct system, static pressure loss is minimal. A simple wall mounted bracket and locking screw system also ensures you’ll be safely up and running in no time!
7. Shop Fox W1830 3-Speed Hanging Air Filter
- 1/8 horsepower, 120-Volt, single phase, CSA certified
- Airflow capacity: 260, 362, and 409 CFM
- 3 speeds: 1200, 1400 and 1750 RPM
- 20-Inch w x 17-inch D x 10-inch H
- Weighs 31 pounds
- Easy-to-replace filters, no tools required
- Inner filter can be washed or blown out with compressed air
- Includes eye bolts and chains for hanging from the ceiling, or can be used on a workbench
- Timer settings: 1, 2 and 4 hours
- Power cord Length: approximately 72 inch
- 1/8 Horsepower, 120-Volt, Single Phase, CSA Certified
- Airflow Capacity: 260, 362, and 409 CFM
- 3 Speeds: 1200, 1400 and 1750 RPM
- 20-Inch W x 17-Inch D x 10-Inch H
- Weighs 31 pounds
8. WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- 5.7-amp motor moves over 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Four swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement during operation
- Compact design features onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Mount the unit to the wall of your shop for accessible dust collection whenever you need it
Remember when you had the sawdust in your woodshop under control? Keep your work area clean and organized with the WEN 12-Gallon Dust Collector. With a 5.7-amp motor moving over 660 cubic feet of air per minute, we can say with confidence that this thing really sucks. The 6-inch impeller combined with the 4-inch dust port inlet lets you connect to your favorite woodworking tools. The four 1-3/4 inch swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement while the compact design makes for easy storage and transport between jobs. Take off the wheels and mount it to your shop’s wall with the optional built-in wall mount for accessible dust collection whenever you need it. Compatible with the WEN 10-Foot Dust Hose (model 28200) and the WEN 20-Foot Dust Hose (model 28221). And because its a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
9. 4" x 50′ CLEAR PVC DUST COLLECTION HOSE BY PEACHTREE WOODWORKING PW377
- The PVC hose is wrapped around a steel wire that can easily be grounded.
- Tight bending radius allows you to maneuver the hose anywhere in your shop.
- This heavy duty hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector.
- Hose is clear so you can see directly inside to spot any kind of obstruction.
Heavy duty PVC hose is a very durable and flexible hose that is perfect for the work shop. The PVC hose is wrapped around a steel wire that can be grounded easily. A tight bending radius allows you to maneuver the hose anywhere in your shop without worry about kinks.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delta Woodshop Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!