Top 9 7651 Bv Pressure Vacuum Breaker
842 reviews analysed
1. Febco 765-1" BV-Pressure Vacuum Assembly
Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
2. FEBCO 765 3/4′ PRESSURE VACUUM BREAKER COMPLETE DEVICE
Febco, 3/4″, 765 Pressure Vacuum Breaker EDP , Used To Protect Against Health Hazard & Non-Health Hazard Backsiphonage Conditions For Lawn Sprinkler Irrigation Systems, Swimming Pools, Laundries & Industrial Plants, All Bronze Body For Durability With 1 Check Valve & An Air Opening In On Assembly, Lightweight Poppet Seals Air Opening Under Minimum Flow Conditions, All Internal Parts Serviceable In Line From Top Of Unit, Designed For Minimal Head Loss, Engineered Plastic Bonnet Protects Valve Body Form Freeze Damage, To Repair Damaged Bonnet & Poppett Use True Value Bobbet Poppett Repair Kit Febco #953422, Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assemblies Should Be Installed At Least 12″ Above The Highest Piping & Outlet Downstream Of The Assembly To Preclude Backpressure, Assemblies Should Be Installed So They Are Easily Accessible For Maintenance & Periodic Tests, Asse 1020, Csa B64.1.2 & UPC Code Approved & Listed.
3. Zurn 34-720A Wilkins Pressure Vacuum Breaker 3/4-Inch Assembly
- Maximum working water pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature 110 DegreeF
- Hydrostatic test pressure 300 PSI
- End connections threaded ANSI B1.20.1
- All bronze body and bonnet construction
- Standards Compliance: ASSE Listed 1020, IAPMO Listed, CSA Certified
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze ASTM B584
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA approved), Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Polymers: Polypropylene (FDA approved), Delran (FDA approved)
4. Wilkins 3/4" 420 Freeze Resistant PVB Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly Backflow Preventer 34-420 with Integral Anti-Freeze Relief Valve
5. Febco 765GBV 1-1/2" 1.5 Inch Pressure Vacuum Breaker with Quarter Turn Shutoff
Series 765 pressure vacuum breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum working pressure: 150Psi (10.3 bar).
6. Zurn 3/4" 710 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly (34-710)
The 3/4″ Zurn Wilkins 710 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly protects against backsiphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply where a potential high health hazard exists. With fewer parts and a lightweight, compact body, the Zurn Wilkins 710 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly is a low-maintenance, cost-effective solution for high-hazard irrigation applications – commercial or residential. It also features a maximum pressure of 150 psi and a temperature range of 33°F to 140°F. The 710 is more compact than any competitor valve in the marketplace. Bring effortless performance to any residential and commercial irrigation systems.
7. Zurn Wilkins 1-350XL Double Check Lead-Free Composite Vessel Valve Assembly, 1"
This valve assembly is designed for installation on water lines to protect against both back-siphon age and back-pressure of polluted water into the water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exist.
8. Wilkins 115-975XL2 1.5-Inch Lead Free Reduced Pressure Backflow Preventer
- Reduced pressure principle backﬂow preventer consisting of a pressure differential relief valve located between twoindependently operated spring-loaded center guided check valves, “Y” pattern body
- Complete with two full port resilient seated ball valves for shut-off and four resilient seated ball valve test cocks
- Pre-plumbed backﬂow station. Assembly can be of the reduced pressure principle or of the double check type
- ASSE Listed 1013
- IAPMO Listed
9. Zurn Wilkins 34-375XL 3/4-Inch Lead Free Reduced Pressure Backflow Preventer
Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for potable water applications. The EZSwap™ Pressure Vessel is removed and replaced with the Flush Fitting Tool for faster flushing and testing.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 7651 Bv Pressure Vacuum Breaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!