We spent many hours on research to finding 20 amp whirlpool fuse, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 20 amp whirlpool fuse, you should not miss this article. 20 amp whirlpool fuse coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 20 amp whirlpool fuse by our suggestions
559 reviews analysed
1. CR-FUSE, New Microwave Fuse, Ceramic Fuse, Cartridge Fuse 20A 250V Slow-Blow for GE WB27X10388, Whirlpool Kenmore,Compatible with All Other Microwaves (5-Pack)
The Best New Microwave Fuse, Ceramic Fuse, Cartridge Fuse 20A 250V Slow-Blow for GE WB27X10388, Whirlpool Kenmore,Compatible With the Most of Other Microwaves (5-Pack)
2. Microwave Fuse Ceramic Fuse Cartridge Fuse 20 Amp 250V Slow-Blow Compatible and Universal Replace for GE WB27X10388 and Whirlpool Kenmore Other Microwave 5 PCS
- Production Name:Microwave Fuse, Rated Current: 20 Amp, Rated Voltage: 250V,Size: 6×30 mm/0.24×1.2 in(Dia x Len)
- Key Charactor: Slow-Blow(Time-Delay) Ceramic Fuse,resist surge current,completely compatible replace for GE WB27X10388
- This fuse is widely used for general microwave as total power overload protect
- Ceramic fuse is filled with sands inside tube, not worry about glass broken and produce glass fragment like glass shell fuse when fuse burnt
- Also common and universal fuse for home appliance fuse using, 1 year warranty
Microwave fuse 20 Amp 250V 6×30 mm/0.24×1.2 in(Dia x Len)
1.shut down power before you replace
2.check your original size of fuse, mainly several parameters, body diameter, body len, rate current, rate voltage
Most Important Point
Question: Why does my microwave fuse offen burnt after I replace fuse not long?
Answer:Microwave fuse should use slow-blow type because its loading will increase much when microwave starts. It needs a little overload when machine starts(only a short time). So some people replace it with fast-acting fuse and cause burnt frequently. Using wrong type fuse.
Question:What type appliances are need slow-blow(time-delay)fuse?
Answer:Normally inductive appliance needs. This type device’s current loading will be much high when it starts, like surge current impact.Common microwave,motor, metal halide light. Yet resistant loading like electrical heating tube is not need.
3. Pack of 5-20 Amp Microwave Ceramic Slow Blow Fuse 250V Universal Replace for GE WB27X10388 and Whirlpool, Kenmore Other Microwave Ovens
Pack of 5 pcs. 20A Slow-Blow (Time Delay) Ceramic Fuse. If you add 20 to cart, that will be a box (100 pcs.) Rated Voltage: 250v, 250 volts (also replaces 125v) Question: Why does my microwave fuse often burnt after I replace fuse not long? Answer: Microwave fuse should use a slow-blow type because its loading will increase much when the microwave starts. It needs a little overload when the equipment starts(only a short time).
4. CR-FUSE,3Pcs of Microwave Ceramic Fuse,Cartridge Fuse 20A 250V Slow-Blow for GE WB27X10388,Whirlpool Kenmore & 2Pcs of Universal Microwave Oven HIGH Voltage DIODE CL01-12 DIODE 12KV 350mA (5-Pack)
3Pcs Of Microwave Ceramic Fuse,Cartridge Fuse 20A 250V Slow-Blow For GE WB27X10388 ,Whirlpool Kenmore & 2Pcs of Universal Microwave Oven HIGH Voltage DIODE CL01-12 DIODE 12KV 350mA (5-Pack)
5. DealEnvy (5 Pack) Microwave Fuses – 20amp 250v Ceramic, Slow-Blow, 6x30mm- Fits GE Microwave Fuse WB27X10388, and Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana and Magic Chef Microwaves
- Replaces GE Part Numbers WB27X10388, WB27X10928, WB27X10474, WB27X10288, WB27X10247, WB27X10114, WB27X1159, WB27X1077
- 20 amp, 250 volt slow-blow ceramic fuse, size 6x30mm
- Fits most GE profile microwave fuses, Also thermal fuse for Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana and Magic Chef Microwaves
DealEnvy quality ceramic fuses (pack of 5) used most commonly in microwave ovens.
6mmx30mm 20 amp 125 and 250 volt rating- This fuse is slow-blow, which allows for a temporary surge when the microwave powers up.
Approved and tested to replace the following models:
GE: Replaces Part Number WB27X10388 , WB27X10928, WB27X10474, WB27X10288, WB27X10247, WB27X10114, WB27X1159, WB27X1077
Fits most GE profile models
Also Tested and approved for models: PS239525, AP2631556, EA239525
Strict quality control and comliant with all safety standards
6. 10 Pieces Microwave Fuse Ceramic Tube Fuse 20 Amp 250 V Slow Blow Fuse, 6.35 x 30 mm, Compatible with GE WB27X10388, Kenmore Microwave
- Rated voltage: 250 V
- Rated current: 20 Amp
- Total size: 6.35 x 30 mm/ 0.24 x 1.2 inches (diameter x length)
- Type and compatibility: slow acting blow (time delay) ceramic fuse, durable and resist surge current, compatible with GE WB27X10388 and Kenmore microwave
- Main function: these ceramic tube fuse mainly can be applied for protecting the circuit against overload, overcurrent and short circuit, the microwave replacement fuse is filled with sand, when the fuse is burnt out, will not produce glass fragments, safe to use
- Warm notice: please turn off power before your replacement, please check the size, rated current and rated voltage carefully before purchase
- What you receive: 10 pieces of ceramic tube fuse, sufficient quantity can satisfy your daily replacement demands, can serve you for a long time
- Note: this is an aftermarket replacement product (not original), the mention of brand names and any related model designation above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility
10 Pieces microwave fuse ceramic tube fuse 20 Amp 250 V slow blow fuse, 6.35 x 30 mm, compatible with GE WB27X10388, Kenmore Microwave
Any brand name mentioned is just applied to show compatibility, not working as trademark.
Safe to use:
Body is made of ceramic, the microwave replacement fuse is filled with sand, when the fuse is burnt out, will not produce glass fragments, will bring you a nice using experience.
If the microwave replacement fuse is placed correctly, the fuse will cut off the current when the current abnormally increases to a certain height and heats up, thus play a role in the safe operation of the protection circuit.
Diameter: 6.35 mm/ 0.24 inches
Length: 30 mm/ 1.2 inches
Rated voltage: 250 V
Rated current: 20 Amp
Body material: ceramic
Fuse type: slow acting blow (time delay) ceramic fuse
10 x Ceramic tube fuse
Please allow measurement error.
This is an aftermarket replacement product (not original), the mention of these brands and any related model above is only for purposes of expressing compatibility, not for trademark, our trademark is Frienda.
Please turn off power before your replacement, please check the size, rated current and rated voltage carefully before purchase.
Please keep away from children.
7. Divine Lighting 5 Qty. MDA 20A Slow-Blow Ceramic Fuse 20 Amp 250v MDA20A,MDA20
8. Tegg 10PCS 20A Slow-Blow Time Delay Ceramic Fuses 250V 6x30mm
Product Description Product Name: Ceramic Fuses.
Fuse Type : Slow Blow (Time Delay).
Body Material: Ceramic.
Current Rating: 20A.
Voltage Rating: 250V .
Diameter: 6mm / 15/64Inches.
Length: 30mm /1-3/16 Inches.
Package included: 10 PCS.
9. Zephyr Fast Acting Ceramic Cartridge Fuse (Pack of 6) 6x30mm 250V (20 Amp)
Protect your investment with a Zephyr ceramic fast acting fuse. Many of today’s electronics and home appliances are protected by fuses in case of a power spike. UL/CSA 248-14 compliant design ensures a low breaking capacity, and thus offers immediate disconnect of power should the amperage exceed that of the fuse rating. Other / inferior fast acting fuses may vary by as many as 1-2 amps, meaning your 8 amp fuse might not blow until power spikes to 10 amps. Don’t let a poorly made fuse be the cause of electrical damage to your investments.
Diameter: 6mm (1/4″)
Length: 30mm (1-1/4″)
Amp Rating: 20A
Voltage Rating: 250V
Body Material: Ceramic
Fuse Type: Fast Acting Blow (Fast Burn)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20 Amp Whirlpool Fuse for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!